Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 16. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 301
New all.me update, changing the sign in/sign up process for new users!
Now, in the updated version on the sign in/sign up page you no longer need to enter a password. Instead, you have to enter your email address, to which the authorization security code will be sent. At each subsequent authorization, you will receive this code, which will replace the password. Old users can still use a password!
Also, we urge all users to confirm their email address connected to the account. If you entered a non-existent email address or fail to get access to it, you’d better change it to a valid one.
To confirm the email address, go to the “Settings” page and choose the “Confirm email” option.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I am excited about the possibility of this project. I am also looking forward to realization of this project especially at this time that issue of privacy is at forefront again. It will be good to have established decentralized social network that will not be control centrally!
Activity: 135
Merit: 104
BountyManager
What amount of gas and gwei do u recommend for the the purchase??

We recommend that you put 60, if this is not available in your client - 50

Thank you, useful information.
At “Congress BlockchainRF-2018” with Advisor to the President of Russian Federation Sergey Glazyev!

We recommend that you put 60, if this is not available in your client - 50
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The team of all.me expresses its deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims of the fire in the shopping and entertainment center of the city of Kemerovo.
We mourn together with those who lost their loved ones.
Bright memory to the deceased!

good news, on March 27-28 the social network all.me will be presented at the "Blockchain RF-2018 Congress" in Moscow! This event is the largest industry congress of developers, technologies and technologies based on technologies based on technologies for the development of the digital economy. More than 200 leading experts in the field of digital economy, as well as experts in economics, finance, law, investment and information technologies were invited to participate in the Congress.

Thank you for the excellent understanding of the structure of our project and the work of the application as a whole. We are very glad to such participants!
Activity: 308
good news, on March 27-28 the social network all.me will be presented at the "Blockchain RF-2018 Congress" in Moscow! This event is the largest industry congress of developers, technologies and technologies based on technologies based on technologies for the development of the digital economy. More than 200 leading experts in the field of digital economy, as well as experts in economics, finance, law, investment and information technologies were invited to participate in the Congress.
today began the fourth final pre-sale of the tokens ALL.ME. Pre-sale will continue until April 1. Do not miss the last chance to buy ALL.ME tokens at a discount.
Hey. I use the app, but I don't see my tokens there. or will the tokens appear in it later? tell me I'm not right

Hello! Tokens will appear in it later
We are glad to announce that today  the 4th final pre-sale of ALL.ME tokens has started. The pre-sale will continue till April, 01.

Don’t miss the last chance to buy ALL.ME tokens with a discount and become a part of the global crypto community.
To buy ALL.ME tokens you can use 6 different cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Gold и Dash. All the essential instructions, from creating your wallet to purchasing, you can find in your personal account on our website all.me!

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hey. I use the app, but I don't see my tokens there. or will the tokens appear in it later? tell me I'm not right
Monetizing the activity of users of social networks on Internet advertising is a promising idea plus a ready-made business application expanding the infrastructure of BTC. Allabout.me, in contrast to competitors, where it is not clear who pays for the activity, there is a customer the advertiser with a real payment for the service. The project is useful for earning money for people from around the world. Wink
The Allabout.me project team conducted 3 successful Pre-sale stages, which collected more than $ 16,000,000

Start of the 4th stage of Pre-sale (the discount will be 3%) on March 26 and will last until April 1, 2018

ICO start on April 16, 2018

Name of the token - ALL.ME

Symbol - ME

The price of the token is $ 0.014

Softcap - $ 25,000,000

Hardcap - $ 100,000,000
ERC20 standard
good day and the address of the token contract is known?

Hello! ALL.ME Symbol: ME Contract address - 0x2444973040210cccaad6010c64763d1abe06d8d0
Dear friends, we often get different questions on different topics, that’s why today we’d like to announce of the launch of new heading “Frequently asked questions” which will be posted at weekends.

• Why do you need your own cryptocurrency?  To pay rewards for users for transmitting advertising, because to pay in fiat money is more difficult.
• What for do you need a cryptocurrency bank? The cryptocurrency bank is necessary for opening current accounts and debit cards, as well as for people to be able to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. All.me cryptocurrency bank will let cryptocurrency to “get out of the Internet”.
• What are all.me goals for ICO? What are soft cap and hard cap? Soft cap is the minimum amount of investment that is necessary for the development of the project. Hard cap is the maximum amount that the project team is aimed at. In our case, the soft cap is $25 million and the hard cap is $100 million. At the same time, the speed of spreading all.me around the world will depend on the raised amount.

Send all your thrilling questions to the e-mail [email protected], and we’ll be glad to answer the most popular ones at this heading.

Activity: 280
good day and the address of the token contract is known?
All reports placed on the forum thread will not be taken into account in the table Spreadsheet. Please be more careful when reading the Bounty rules. Fill out the Google form!!!
Fifth Annual Conference on Cryptoconversion, Blocking and IR. Leading experts in the field of integrating cryptotechnologies into enterprises, developing blockchain products, launching ICO, investing in launching and promoting the market, the largest exhibition of software and hardware for the crypto currency industry (more than 50 exhibitors and more than 1000 participants in 2017). Recent decisions, as well as communication with the founders and project managers. The main network platform with the participation of entrepreneurs, developers and investors from Ukraine and from abroad (more than 30 speakers in 2017). The ideal atmosphere for establishing useful contacts. This is a unique conference designed to answer such questions as: what is Blockchain, why it is necessary and why Ukraine has good chances to become the ideological center of the global community of Blockchain & Bitcoin.
Thank you for the useful information about the ongoing conferences. Very interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: