Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 19. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Do you have any whitepaper or roadmap that I can see thanks!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Good afternoon.The project is not bad gaining popularity, the fees are good! In the next round of ICO will there be any bonuses?
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Dear friends, allabout.me team continues to acquaint you with the advisers of the project.

Today we’d like to introduce Darius Leščinskas!
Mr. Leščinskas is the President of JSC “Landmark Capital” since 2012. Darius is the Co-Founder and Board Member of UAB ICOR (since 1990), a Lithuanian group of companies with almost 7,000 employees and EUR 0.5 billion annual turnover. The Group runs projects in over 40 countries worldwide, including such sectors as engineering, construction, energy sector, petroleum products trading, chemicals manufacturing and real estate investments.
More detailed information about him is available by the link to Wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UAB_ICOR

Allabout.me team informs you that the dates of the 4th Pre-sale and the ICO start have been changed.

Dear friends and colleagues! We inform you that the 4th Pre-sale and the ICO start dates have been changed. After three more than successfully completed Pre-sales, during which $16 million was raised, we received a large steam of applications from numerous potential buyers of ME tokens who wanted to meet us. We treat with great respect and gratitude each person who is interested in our Allabout.me project.

Due to the reasons mentioned above, we inform of the additional possibility to meet with us! To meet the needs of those who has applied for we are ready to hold a series of Road Shows in Europe, Asia and the United Arab Emirates, where we will be glad to meet and talk to everyone in person! In return we guarantee that we will answer all your questions and take time for everyone who is interested in purchasing ME tokens!

Considering this we have postponed the dates of the 4th Pre-sale from February 23 to March 26, 2018. And the start of ICO is changed from March 7 to April 16, 2018.

We are grateful for your interest in our project!

Yours faithfully,

Allabout.me Team

Dear friends, today we would like to introduce Mr Herve Marwan Hurstel, the adviser of Allabout.me!
Mr Hurstel is the Co-Founder and Board Member of HK & Partners Ltd (International Financial Centre, Dubai). Marwan worked with Management of HSBC South America in San Paulo. Having joined HSBC Private Bank in Geneva in 2015, he was in charge of developing business in North Africa, Russia and Eastern European markets.
More detailed information about him is available by the link on his profile in Linkedln: https://www.linkedin.com/in/herve-marwan-hurstel-561bba60/

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Hello. What platforms are currently supported?
What is allabout.me?
Allabout.me is a new generation network based on absolutely new principles of cooperation between online recourse and its users. The network is going to reward its uses for their activity, popularity and content. The main concept of allabout.me is to reward its users and share with them up to 50% from ads revenues. To implement main concept of the project for external settlements (sale of advertisement as a main project’s service) allabout.me shall be using Bitcoin and all settlements and rewards insider of allabout.me platform shall be based on ME as internal tokens of the project.

Cool idea to combine a social network with possibility of earnings. What I will be able to spend earned tokens? Can I exchange them for Fiat money?

According our conception in the future you will have opportunity to spend tokens on the social network: buy stickers, premium accounts, using music service and other. Also, you can move tokens from your profile wallet to the cryptocurrency exchanges and realize them there: exchange to another cryptocurrency or fiat money.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Cool idea to combine a social network with possibility of earnings. What I will be able to spend earned tokens? Can I exchange them for Fiat money?
Dear friends, this week we would like to acquaint you with the advisers of Allabout.me project - people whose reputation, enthusiasm for the idea of ​​the project, experience and competences help our team to change the face of modern social networks!
Working in different fields, being of different age and from different countries, they are all united by belief in the success of Allabout.me project!
We would like to start from introducing Mr Dimitri Barinstein, a principal investor in Premium Property Holding, a German real estate management company, a member of the Board of Directors of IDMVC. Before Mr Barinstein was a senior client coverage investment banker with Renaissance Capital and an Executive Director in the Investment Management Division of Goldman Sachs in London.
More detailed information about him is available by the link on his profile in Linkedln: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimitri-barinstein-a701411/

Activity: 406
Merit: 18
Payment Service Provider
In the nearest future allabout.me group of companies plans to expand business and establish Fintech-company. Particularly, it is planned to create Electronic Money Institution (Payment Service Provider) corresponding licences from public authorities. Fintech-direction will provide the following services for users:
• setting up a payment account
• emission of allabout.me payment cards
• payment processing using the blockchain technology
• creation of external cryptocurrency exchanger

The idea of ​​earning on Internet advertising is the financial interaction between the customer and the performer, taking into account the peculiarities of the payment systems operation in the Internet, payment processing on the blockchain - the step of the allabout.me team ahead of the market, Electronic Money Institution in the long term will significantly reduce the cost of services, the commission is paid by the consumer . Fintech-company: payment processing for blockchain, external exchanger, payment card, settlement account of crypto-currencies - an investment in which will be in demand tomorrow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It’s obvious that the priority of your platform is Bitcoin, but is there opportunity to exchange the token to other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 280
Hi. What is it necessary to purchase the subscription for monthly? Is it possible to somehow arrange its automated prolongation?
Activity: 238
Hey there. Will there be any bonus within the frameworks of the main sale?
As i know, the tokens will be sold at a nominal price on the ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey there. Will there be any bonus within the frameworks of the main sale?
Activity: 392
Isnt it planned to turn the “Store Front” into an individual project not linked to your social network? I think this would be a good move.
Activity: 205
Good afternoon. Is it planned to list your tokens on the exchanges? I believe many people would like to invest on growth of its value.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. What’s the nominal price of 1 token?

$0,14 or the equal amount in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. What’s the nominal price of 1 token?
Pages:
Jump to: