Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 17. (Read 26614 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hurray, I joined the Signature campaign! Do I need to sign me in somewhere?
Your referral link you can find in your profile on the https://viso.global in the "Referral program tab" . Also, there is a short info about Bounty. Just attract investors, but without spam!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hurray, I joined the Signature campaign! Do I need to sign me in somewhere?

https://VISO.GLOBAL has pleasure in bringing you its bounty campaign, whereby 2% of all tokens will be distributed among a small group of participants. Participate now! Only 100 Bitcointalk forum members and 100 referral program participants are eligible to take part in the bounty campaign. Get your personal program participation code through your user account at the https://VISO.GLOBAL website. You can find all details here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
How it goes guys? Smiley we want to know  Cool + WHEN are you going to think of social media bounties?

Agree with you should considering to running a bounties as soon as possible, this will bring more attention for VISIO project.
As I remember bounty campaign had to start on Nov 1. But nothing happened unfortunately
I couldn't wait, I just started to tweet about them without bounty... but i'm doing positive tweets with angry face since no bounty, lol )
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
How it goes guys? Smiley we want to know  Cool + WHEN are you going to think of social media bounties?

Agree with you should considering to running a bounties as soon as possible, this will bring more attention for VISIO project.
Open Sale has already started, visit our website to participate
How many funds did you collect during pre-sale stage?
How many would you like to raise on main sale?
Open Sale has already started, visit our website to participate
How much did you collect? Maybe you will make a progress bar to give us a chance to follow the progress?
Why did you ignore me?  Smiley
Can you give an address please to look for you ETH collection?
We will release this info later
Ok.
Why did you choose WAVES platform? It seems all tokens do not have a good future there.
The WAVES blockchain is fast and cheap, and this platform has an awseome potential and ambitios future

Yes, maybe you are right. But take a look at all waves-based tokens. They do not have the good future
Guys, nice that you have some videos on YouTube, BUT WHY YOU DONT ADVERTISE THEM?
Bounty program please, you are hurting yourself by not having it, imo.
How much did you collect? Maybe you will make a progress bar to give us a chance to follow the progress?
Ok.
Why did you choose WAVES platform? It seems all tokens do not have a good future there.
The WAVES blockchain is fast and cheap, and this platform has an awseome potential and ambitios future
Ok.
Greetings.

There are several questions:
1) Did you have an agreement with any of the major exchanges?
2) What is the expected date for the appearance of tokens on the market?
3) How many tokens will be released in total?
1.We have an agreement with WAVES DEX and EXMO
2.The tokens will appear after the end of the open sale
3.1 bln
Activity: 147
Greetings.

There are several questions:
1) Did you have an agreement with any of the major exchanges?
2) What is the expected date for the appearance of tokens on the market?
3) How many tokens will be released in total?

VISO at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Moscow. Read more on Medium
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Instruction:
1. Copy the Waves wallet address in your profile on the website.

2. Send all of your PreVITO to the copied address. (Thanks Linegel for such informative screenshots)

3. The VITO, along with a 50% bonus, will be credited to your account within an hour.

Thanks a lot. I confirm that I received my VITO almost after a ten minutes,I sent the PreVITO to address mentioned in the VITO site.
Pages:
Jump to: