Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 20. (Read 26614 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello, Community. The Pre Sale is over!!! For unspecified problem our website was not updated by the needed time. We are making everything to fix it right now. Sorry for the inconveniences!
Congratulations, How much funds collected during that periode? Is that reach your milestone?
We reached our milestone, thanks to all who participated in this event Smiley
Congratz! But I have a question, the preVITO tokens will converte to the VITO tokens after public ico ends, right?
Pre VITO will be converted to VITO on the day the main token sale starts. All the pre tokens will be transformed into the Vito tokens with 1.5 coefficient.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Hello, Community. The Pre Sale is over!!! For unspecified problem our website was not updated by the needed time. We are making everything to fix it right now. Sorry for the inconveniences!
Congratulations, How much funds collected during that periode? Is that reach your milestone?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Congratz! But I have a question, the preVITO tokens will converte to the VITO tokens after public ico ends, right?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
My congratulations!
Why did you not update your website. There is a button which redirects to account.
How many funds did you collect?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Please update your webpage, timer is over but info about pre sale is still there
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
you can still get 50% bonus even though website timer has finished?

can i reserve dutch translation?
thank you for your offer! we will contact you if we need dutch translation Smiley
Activity: 127
can i reserve dutch translation?

It is your last chance! Join us now if you want to get 50% bonus!
What is VISO team next step after finished VISO pre-sale? by the way main VISO ico will running for how long ?
The next step is VISO Token Sale. Be ready, do not loose your chance to make world better Smiley
How many USD will you plan to raise during the ICO stage? Will you set a soft cap for tour project or just hard?
During the main toke sale we have a soft cap of 3m USD and hard cap in 25m USD. We are planning to collect minimum 3m during the Token Sale.
If you will not collect 3 million during token sale, will money be refunded to earlier investors? To people who contributed in the presale stage?
The money collected during main token sale will be returned! but don't worry the project will start anyway:)

Thanks for answering all the questions in this  thread so far. I have some more questions i wonder about:
1. Are you planning on airdropping viso to WCT or Waves holders to gain reputation and exposure?
2. What will happen to unsold tokens?
3. Will you/viso be active here on bitcointalk even after the token sale is over?
1. We will support only VITO tokens holders
2.The usnsold tokens will be burnt
3. We will surely be here
Activity: 141
What is VISO team next step after finished VISO pre-sale? by the way main VISO ico will running for how long ?
The next step is VISO Token Sale. Be ready, do not loose your chance to make world better Smiley
How many USD will you plan to raise during the ICO stage? Will you set a soft cap for tour project or just hard?
During the main toke sale we have a soft cap of 3m USD and hard cap in 25m USD. We are planning to collect minimum 3m during the Token Sale.
If you will not collect 3 million during token sale, will money be refunded to earlier investors? To people who contributed in the presale stage?
The money collected during main token sale will be returned! but don't worry the project will start anyway:)

Thanks for answering all the questions in this  thread so far. I have some more questions i wonder about:
1. Are you planning on airdropping viso to WCT or Waves holders to gain reputation and exposure?
2. What will happen to unsold tokens?
3. Will you/viso be active here on bitcointalk even after the token sale is over?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
On the payment of the project, I remember there was a concentration of the outbreak, but also concentrated death, what are your strengths?

Our token is based on the WAVES blockchain.
Waves gives possibilities of :
1.fast transaction speed
2.ability to pay commission in VITO , not only on the blockchain currency
3.waves is a very perspective and ambitious platform.
We are glad to cooperate with them

We build the ecosystem :
we are going to have 4 types of cards
SMART-terminals
Our own Payment system
"VITO holders can only expect a return from a resale of tokens or their exchange to other cryptocurrencies."

Does this mean that Token holders wont get to take part of any transaction fee or profit of the company, if so, how do you plan to compete with MCO or TenX where both will share "profits" with the token holders. I mean, what will give VITO its value if a holder doesn't get anything from holding the token?
Investors will get profit when token will grow. We already have an agreement with exmo. So token growth is only time case Smiley
Activity: 141
"VITO holders can only expect a return from a resale of tokens or their exchange to other cryptocurrencies."

Does this mean that Token holders wont get to take part of any transaction fee or profit of the company, if so, how do you plan to compete with MCO or TenX where both will share "profits" with the token holders. I mean, what will give VITO its value if a holder doesn't get anything from holding the token?
Pages:
Jump to: