Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th - page 32. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Greetings, devs! I hope this ICO will be smash!
I think we all are  Smiley
Activity: 4

Hope so too. I'm getting ready to invest in ico
Activity: 58
is there a limit to the amount of people who can holiday with the 5ETH investment?

I think it's up to 8

yes, up to 8 so you can all chip in and have a great time
This is what I am thinking of doing, splitting the cost and having an epic holiday
EPIC!!!
Activity: 55
BTW for anyone wondering, i asked in the telegram group about how insurance would work with the discounted holidays, basically if the older higher public order book rate meant that it qualified you for a certain type of insurance and that maybe ordering from this discounted private book meant you had to take a different type of insurance, but you can simply get your STANDARD travel insurance... how amazing is that, nothing else needed, just typical insurance and you're fully protected in the same way you would be with a thomas cook holiday or something similar.. load off my mind anyway :-D just thought id share.
Activity: 38
Got a question for the community...

If say 2 couples wanted to all chip in can you do it from separate accounts or would it be best just to set up a MEW for the 2 couples and all transfer our 5ETH into there? Is that my best option or can anyone else recommend a better solution?

Thanks in advance!

Grin Grin
good idea. i'm in Grin
I'm guessing you'd be best off having the one account, if you're still not sure ask on their telegram group.
Here's the link to their telegram channel https://t.me/travelblock
I did it with one account, and had my friends just pay me and I invested on their behalf, I've not quite got the 5 eth yet, but VERY VERY close :-D already been shortlisting a few places that we could visit. Loads of love to the Travelblockers! You guys rule! x
Activity: 12

oh it will Smiley it better! the amount of tokens i bought, i intend to have free holidays for life
Activity: 21
Activity: 29
Can't wait for this platform! I'm already booking my holiday in my head! Grin
Oh me too, I know exactly where I am going and when lol
me also, japan here i come!
Activity: 50

If say 2 couples wanted to all chip in can you do it from separate accounts or would it be best just to set up a MEW for the 2 couples and all transfer our 5ETH into there? Is that my best option or can anyone else recommend a better solution?

Thanks in advance!

Grin Grin
good idea. i'm in Grin
I'm guessing you'd be best off having the one account, if you're still not sure ask on their telegram group.
Here's the link to their telegram channel https://t.me/travelblock
Activity: 34
is there a limit to the amount of people who can holiday with the 5ETH investment?

I think it's up to 8

This is what I am thinking of doing, splitting the cost and having an epic holiday
Activity: 172

Thanks in advance!

Grin Grin
good idea. i'm in Grin
Activity: 172
Oh me too, I know exactly where I am going and when lol
Activity: 58

Thanks in advance!

Grin Grin
good idea. i'm in Grin
Activity: 75
Activity: 116

Thanks in advance!

Grin Grin
Activity: 182
Bought 5 ETH worth Smiley
Might even buy another 5.
2 weeks anywhere in the world sounds GREAT!!

good on you - wish I could afford more
Activity: 140

I think it's up to 8

Activity: 252

I think it's up to 8
Activity: 140
hey guys - i heard about a referral bonus in the ico, what is it?

5% referral

Excellent - when does the ico start?

18th June - 18th July - it was originally 6 weeks, but they changed it to 4, must have some big backers in already

it wont last long then
Activity: 38
hey guys - i heard about a referral bonus in the ico, what is it?

5% referral

Excellent - when does the ico start?

18th June - 18th July - it was originally 6 weeks, but they changed it to 4, must have some big backers in already

You reckon this is a good thing then?
for sure, anytime an ICO lowers the asking its a bullish sign at the most basic level. But after talking with these guys a lot in the telegram over the last month, I am really admiring everything they do and how they've run the operation so far. Its a good group behind this, i have high hopes.
Do you think they have enough to run the project as things stand, why did they pick a higher limit first do you think? I am not saying there is reason to doubt what you are saying, but can you explain why they changed it and its okay because I really like the project, thanks for your time x
Pages:
Jump to: