Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th - page 36. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
not sure what would drive a move to EOS? can see them them exceeding TPS of ETH just yet
Activity: 153
Think someone asked about it before, but has this got the chance to move to another blockchain at any point in the future? I understand that the transfer rate isnt really an issue with something like this where by bookings arent high data rate type blockchain deals, but what about the lack of fees that something like EOS offers, or the potential for staking, and earning rewards to secure the network? Anyway, something to think about, keep up great work team.

I would think that lots of projects will move to EOS because of the cost of ethereum. TravelBlock would flourish in EOS

Are they moving to EOS?
Activity: 32
Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? What stage are you on? What makes you different from other travel-related projects?
i havnt seen another project that can offer the same deals as travelblock.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? What stage are you on? What makes you different from other travel-related projects?
Activity: 153
Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? as I understand it, the sale of tokens will begin on June 18. where you can read more about the conditions and available bonuses?

Have you tried their website and whitepaper?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? as I understand it, the sale of tokens will begin on June 18. where you can read more about the conditions and available bonuses?
Activity: 75
Will you guys be accepting other cryptocurrencies as a method of payment? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, they'll be using both FIAT currency and crypto. Of course using the company's tokens gets you better discounts than normally dollars or let's say bitcoin. Probably conversion fees on-side too, but at least you'll be able to do it there instead of going to Bittrex which could be problematic for newbies, you know?
excellent idea to use fiat as well , will bring alot more people into knowing about cryptocurrency

I agree, spot on. Great way to attract adoption. Smiley

True. This project really interests me. I watched a good AMA on YouTube last night. It answered a lot of my questions, very informative.
Activity: 3
what attracted me to travelblock wasnt crypto but the 60% savings and i suspect will attract everyone else too
Activity: 182
i love this. no more do i have go and visit my Nan in Clacton! Finally real holidays that i can afford

HAHA I love that
Activity: 140
i love this. no more do i have go and visit my Nan in Clacton! Finally real holidays that i can afford
Activity: 1
Great project...Packed my bags already
Activity: 252
Will you guys be accepting other cryptocurrencies as a method of payment? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, they'll be using both FIAT currency and crypto. Of course using the company's tokens gets you better discounts than normally dollars or let's say bitcoin. Probably conversion fees on-side too, but at least you'll be able to do it there instead of going to Bittrex which could be problematic for newbies, you know?
excellent idea to use fiat as well , will bring alot more people into knowing about cryptocurrency

Once fiat is accepted this will be immense. it' at that point that non-crypto people will jump onboard
Activity: 154
Think someone asked about it before, but has this got the chance to move to another blockchain at any point in the future? I understand that the transfer rate isnt really an issue with something like this where by bookings arent high data rate type blockchain deals, but what about the lack of fees that something like EOS offers, or the potential for staking, and earning rewards to secure the network? Anyway, something to think about, keep up great work team.

I would think that lots of projects will move to EOS because of the cost of ethereum. TravelBlock would flourish in EOS
Activity: 55
Activity: 56

i think using fiat was a great along side crypto is a must of mass adoption of the platform so i am glad they have done it

yup! I agree, think about some of the places that wont know anything about crypto or how it operates etc, and would just like to be able to take advantage of the offers that travelblock gives you, this is a genius idea that really cant be upsold enough imo... very important for the mass adoption which is what we are all really after. x x

I've got 2 friends and my 70 year old dad that have invested in TravelBlock and none of them had been involved in crypto before. Okay, I admit, I took care of their investment in the ICO for them and they gave me fiat for it but it just shows that people are interested.
Hey that is really cool! :-D Nice to know it knows no barrier to entry, good on ya mate, getting them into it, they will thank you massively :-D really made me happy this story, brilliant stuff.
Activity: 13

i think using fiat was a great along side crypto is a must of mass adoption of the platform so i am glad they have done it

yup! I agree, think about some of the places that wont know anything about crypto or how it operates etc, and would just like to be able to take advantage of the offers that travelblock gives you, this is a genius idea that really cant be upsold enough imo... very important for the mass adoption which is what we are all really after. x x

I've got 2 friends and my 70 year old dad that have invested in TravelBlock and none of them had been involved in crypto before. Okay, I admit, I took care of their investment in the ICO for them and they gave me fiat for it but it just shows that people are interested.
Activity: 38

Activity: 11

Activity: 54

I agree, spot on. Great way to attract adoption. Smiley
Activity: 36
travel based blockchain technology is not the first, many competitors on the travel project, but your offers are very interesting, the investor will have a chance to receive a certificate for a free 7 night stay at any of the amazing worldwide resorts, unfortunately only for 8 lucky people and flights are not included on your offer.

If for 8 people it is good enough, but if the plane ticket does not include it may be that will make it fail, the cost of the plane ride is expensive.
I dunno.. they cant really be expected to offer the flights too, but I know you can get plenty of good flights to a whole host of cool cities across Europe (where I live) you have Ryanair and Easyjet, so for maybe $50 - Which is about 35 euros, you can get flights to anywhere really, if you are willing to travel on odd dates, and with this trvl promo as far as im aware you can pick a date later on.. so this really is a good promo i think, I've got more than 5 eth in, but i am already trying to decide where to go :-D hopefully not getting ahead of myself

Yeah im from the UK and can find very cheap flights to europe as theres always sales on.
Add TravelBlock to this and you have a VERY cheap trip!

I went to Dubai last year and the flight was only £270 to get there. That's where im thinking of going again with my free trip. To the best resort on the platform, whatever that may be Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: