Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th - page 38. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I like the fact that TravelBlock is full service platform as the whole trip is covered – flight, car rental, hotel/house, travel debit card etc.

Brilliant one stop shop opens 28 July!

Yup - I got that launch date also from one of the admins. I am impatient by nature, but I can live with a timeline like that :-) It's because they have an already existing platform + business: www.travelblock.com/

They didn't just come up with the idea a couple of months ago. This is why they can execute fast.
IMO it makes a big difference somewhat migrating an existing model/business to the blockchain space with slight adjustments etc, rather than trying to create a blockchain platform straight from scratch; I am sure a lot of the technicalities would have been ironed out long ago in the original platform, this is going to simply streamline their existing business and make it so much more appealing.
Activity: 16
Can I ask is it true about the job that they are advertising? If so I want them to pick me haha.  I love the telegram group and the fact that they hold a daily quiz.  It is  awesome!!
I've recorded a vid that I'd like to submit to them to show my reviewing skills, where do I need to submit the video? thanks x
Activity: 153
Someone said to me the other day, why do I need a token to book a holiday, this doesnt sound like a need for a blockchain?

What answers would you give?

If the token is the only way to access the deals, then it makes it a necessity.
Activity: 14
I like the fact that TravelBlock is full service platform as the whole trip is covered – flight, car rental, hotel/house, travel debit card etc.

Yup - I got that launch date also from one of the admins. I am impatient by nature, but I can live with a timeline like that :-) It's because they have an already existing platform + business: www.travelblock.com/

They didn't just come up with the idea a couple of months ago. This is why they can execute fast.
Activity: 40

Activity: 182
TravelBlock is trying to fix the global distribution system. I like ICOs with ambitions.

Hmmm - not sure it is. Nothing to do with distribution, it's about holidays and travel (clue is in the name)
Activity: 252
The tag line of TavelBlock is just fabulous . If I want to book it through Expedia ,what will be the process?

yeah, not really sure you understand. you will book through travelblock - forget expedia - they are yesterday's news
Activity: 182
Hi Guys, I really like the luckof the sneak peak of the platform, but when can we all get ago? also, whats the earlest date we can all start booking discounted holidays?

Yes I thought it looked good. Would be great to test it
Activity: 7
Hi Guys, I really like the luckof the sneak peak of the platform, but when can we all get ago? also, whats the earlest date we can all start booking discounted holidays?
Activity: 38
Someone said to me the other day, why do I need a token to book a holiday, this doesnt sound like a need for a blockchain?

without the token, there is no means of transferring value, or associating value to each of the offers, there would be no real way to tie it to a blockchain? the token servers as the value carrier in this instance, providing immutability and ensuring the funds arrive, removing the middlemen and all those associated fees etc.. there are other utilities within the platform, but thats the general function "carrier of value" within the ecosystem. x
TravelBlock is trying to fix the global distribution system. I like ICOs with ambitions.
For every 5 ETH, you receive one free week of vacation, which is clearly an added bonus. Also with the cheap price on ETH currently.
Activity: 12

Activity: 40
A very good idea that will help travelers to make the stay more comfortable and profitable. After all, the revolutionary concept of Travelblock brings the tourism business to a new level, and the use of blockchain technology will help to attract many fans of cryptocurrencies. All this will make Travelblock a leader in the field of travel services.

Agreed! With TravelBlock, we get one step closer to mass adoption.
Activity: 32
Loving everything about this project we need to tell family and friends even if they are not in crypto this has real world use for everyone
Definitely will be telling everyone that I know to get involved with Travelblock!

Absolutely agree. It has already attracted my friends to it who weren't into crypto at all before. Because they wanted to invest in TravelBlock so we could have a lads holiday via the 5 ETH contribution deal, I was the one to then get them hooked up with an ETH wallet and helped them by ETH from Bitpanda to then send to their wallet to send to TravelBlock. So essentially TravelBlock have brought more people into crypto and that will happen with many others too. Mass adoption just around the corner.
same here except not a lads hol, was telling my mrs about it all and she suggested to chuck the 5 eth into travelblock, she loves a free vacation.
and with the price of eth atm you just cant say no
Activity: 35
Loving everything about this project we need to tell family and friends even if they are not in crypto this has real world use for everyone
Definitely will be telling everyone that I know to get involved with Travelblock!

Absolutely agree. It has already attracted my friends to it who weren't into crypto at all before. Because they wanted to invest in TravelBlock so we could have a lads holiday via the 5 ETH contribution deal, I was the one to then get them hooked up with an ETH wallet and helped them by ETH from Bitpanda to then send to their wallet to send to TravelBlock. So essentially TravelBlock have brought more people into crypto and that will happen with many others too. Mass adoption just around the corner.
Activity: 63
Activity: 26
Yay - one of my top YouTubers released this video today about TravelBlock (not click bait!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=749ESCFiP8o&feature=youtu.be
Great thank you for the link, great video!!
Activity: 153
They also have a cool reward program where you can build up your points to get extra discount off trips Smiley

I seen that, looks good. The fact they have partnerships with so many travel related companies already means they can offer thousands more locations than Travala (A competitor).

Iv been looking into both and TRVL definitely looks the best.
yeah and this doesnt go down too well when you mention it to the Travala community, I asked how they were going to compete with this line up and they basically made up a bunch on nonsense about how its not important.. LOL as if.. so yeah, TRVL is HEAD and shoulders above TRAVALA... awful new name too.

The fact that they had to change their name halfway through ICO doesn't inspire me. Travelblock will slam them.
Pages:
Jump to: