Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - VHCoin and VSPARK - Cheaper Solution for Global Remittance - page 4. (Read 2825 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hi, is there some demo available? can i try the service?
hi, not at this moment, but stay tuned!.
Activity: 80
hi, is there some demo available? can i try the service?
very impressive, I will follow the continuation of this project and will learn more, because it seems like this project will be good in the future.
thank you, we are glad you like it)
come on, one more cryptocurrency… why should i invest in your project instead of others?
hi, because remittance is always on demand, we are a great team, working together since 2014, we have and biggest part of the project has been already done. And we have clear vision about future platform development and promotion. Wink
Activity: 106
very impressive, I will follow the continuation of this project and will learn more, because it seems like this project will be good in the future.
Activity: 80
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
come on, one more cryptocurrency… why should i invest in your project instead of others?
hey, what’s about bounty?Wink i would like to let the world know about your project Wink
hi, no bounty for this stage(
'VHCoin and VSPARK, One of the most promising projects of 2018! I'm 100% in his success! I wish you great success!
thank you for such a great feedback!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Activity: 89
hey, what’s about bounty?Wink i would like to let the world know about your project Wink
Activity: 131
'VHCoin and VSPARK, One of the most promising projects of 2018! I'm 100% in his success! I wish you great success!
hi dev, how many token have been sold for this moment?
hi, to see all transaction, you should create an account here: https://vhcoin.info/signup
Great Project, need a lot of preparations to do good Ico and Token Sale,
thank you, yes it really needs a lot of preparation)
hi dev, how many token have been sold for this moment?
Activity: 131
Great Project, need a lot of preparations to do good Ico and Token Sale,
thats a cool and great project ! im excited about your idea and project, because i'm an enthusiast about blockchain and crypto world, thanks to bring out the idea to the real world.
thank you! you can join us  here:https://vhcoin.info/signup
thats a cool and great project ! im excited about your idea and project, because i'm an enthusiast about blockchain and crypto world, thanks to bring out the idea to the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: