Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - VHCoin and VSPARK - Cheaper Solution for Global Remittance - page 7. (Read 2825 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
If the tokens are sold out before ICO official end date will they be released earlier?
Activity: 80
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
How many tokens will be available at ICO?
Activity: 56
A great project, i hope to get more information about it!
stay tuned!=)
'I like the project's concept!I'll spread this project to my Friends!
thank you! we will really appreciate this!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Activity: 89
A great project, i hope to get more information about it!
Activity: 131
'I like the project's concept!I'll spread this project to my Friends!
Great project , which is not stop to impress! I am confident that this project will take a leading place among the market! Hurry to invest in purposeful company with a strong team!
thank you, we are so glad you like it!)
Going to be keeping a close eye on this project, it looks quite promising.
thank you,stay tuned
Great project , which is not stop to impress! I am confident that this project will take a leading place among the market! Hurry to invest in purposeful company with a strong team!
Activity: 20
I see it looks like this is a great project with all the concept of interest. I hope will be many who provide support for the project so that later can be received well by investors.
Activity: 131
Going to be keeping a close eye on this project, it looks quite promising.
Activity: 82
Interesting project, hopefully in the future can run in accordance with the planned ... success always for this project
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So, having looked through wp and some articles I want to say that this project is really something new in blockchain world. I want to believe they will be able to put all what they promise into practice, because if they do it can really be called a revolution.

If that is the result of your analysis you could maybe post a few important aspects that make this project outstanding from the others. Thank you!
If the token becomes more expensive, the prices for creators' services expressed in fiat currency will grow as well?
We will soon come out with a packed token to this Token to stabilised the price. This is so the packed token can be used as a utility token and VHC can be traded in public
If the token becomes more expensive, the prices for creators' services expressed in fiat currency will grow as well?
The documents, wp, team everything looks very decent by now. I haven't heard about this project before, but what i’ve read in the announcement made me think about this project.. may be i will become one of the vhcoin token holders
thanks, we are looking forward to meet you among VHcoin holders;
You've been developing the platforms for three years already. Apparently, there should've been some results by now?
We did not market this product entirely. Currently we are trying to revamp the whole business and product. Hence, the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: