Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem - page 10. (Read 3494 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
VOXXO licensing platform will help musician and performer to get their license revenues from voxxo, this will be done in two days. Musician will get revenues from each listening. I think this platform will help performer who are new to (Music) industry to show there talent as well as earn money.

Indeed, the problem of piracy is very urgent now. Performers of music tracks do not receive hundreds of millions dollars annually, Voxxo can help with this problem.

piracy!! Yes indeed very good point you mentioned. Piracy is damaging lot of wealth for people. Also this will help musician (kind of) patent there music. I heard that big fish many time steel from small one Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
VOXXO licensing platform will help musician and performer to get their license revenues from voxxo, this will be done in two days. Musician will get revenues from each listening. I think this platform will help performer who are new to (Music) industry to show there talent as well as earn money.

Indeed, the problem of piracy is very urgent now. Performers of music tracks do not receive hundreds of millions dollars annually, Voxxo can help with this problem.
Merit: 11
For free users see Ads after 2 songs. Free Users can go forward and backward freely. There is no streaming limit. Its really amazing. It would be coming on apple & Android app soon.

I read this before and I was wondering about the major difference between paid users and free users. I mean if it's just ads, I personally don't is good enough. There are many apps out there with ads and also apps with which you can block ads in apps especially apk. This is an area the team needs to look into

I think it's a good concept, you don't HAVE to pay to use the streaming song service if they watch 2 ads... VOXXO get paid for the 2 ads and the user gets to stream... both are winners - what do you think the problem is?
Agree with you. I don't think so it's any problem. Because after 2 songs any single add doesn't matter or big deal. As per my thought people will like this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
For free users see Ads after 2 songs. Free Users can go forward and backward freely. There is no streaming limit. Its really amazing. It would be coming on apple & Android app soon.

I read this before and I was wondering about the major difference between paid users and free users. I mean if it's just ads, I personally don't is good enough. There are many apps out there with ads and also apps with which you can block ads in apps especially apk. This is an area the team needs to look into

I think it's a good concept, you don't HAVE to pay to use the streaming song service if they watch 2 ads... VOXXO get paid for the 2 ads and the user gets to stream... both are winners - what do you think the problem is?

Activity: 532

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Most of the celebs in Hollywood assist know about cryptocurrency. I have seen some of them promoting some ICOs. Voxxo should discuss possibilities with favours singer or any musician and promote voxxo. That would already make it big hit.

Nice one mate. That's a very good suggestion. Just a promo from one well known music artist will sky rocket the project faster than we know. I hope the voxxo team sees this your suggestion and take it into consideration
This requires money. Very big money)) that's the problem. I know what you're talking about, soccer player Messi advertises one of the current ICO, I think this will soon become popularю

Wow, what a great idea.....

It doesn't even need to big a MASSIVE famous world wide singer which costs mega bucks.....

Just someone who gets recognized and people will start signing up, it's all it takes is a celeb Smiley

Fantastic idea!

I am not talking very high level popular musicians. Just a popular singer with 3-5 hits would work and might not be that expensive also. I am sure Voxxo might have thought about it. Thats why I am eager in getting some info from the team on this aspect.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Music player, live events, Music licencing. Seems to be power pact product from voxxo team. No monthly subscription needed, just buy listening hours as much as you want.

I like that also. I don't want a montly subscription, because sometimes you use less, but you still need to pay for it. While if you pay hourly you can pay the total hours you have listened.
Music player, live events, Music licencing. Seems to be power pact product from voxxo team. No monthly subscription needed, just buy listening hours as much as you want.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Most of the celebs in Hollywood assist know about cryptocurrency. I have seen some of them promoting some ICOs. Voxxo should discuss possibilities with favours singer or any musician and promote voxxo. That would already make it big hit.

Nice one mate. That's a very good suggestion. Just a promo from one well known music artist will sky rocket the project faster than we know. I hope the voxxo team sees this your suggestion and take it into consideration
This requires money. Very big money)) that's the problem. I know what you're talking about, soccer player Messi advertises one of the current ICO, I think this will soon become popularю

Wow, what a great idea.....

It doesn't even need to big a MASSIVE famous world wide singer which costs mega bucks.....

Just someone who gets recognized and people will start signing up, it's all it takes is a celeb Smiley

Fantastic idea!
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The concert investment concept is my favourite aspect of this Voxxo. This sets Voxxo apart from its competitors and offers a USP that I haven’t heard about before.
just imagine that Beyonce will receive payment for performance in the crypto currency))) it would be cool i think Grin

I think in 1 to 2 years at the latest, the stars and starlets will have realized the potential of the world of cryptocurrencies. Voxxo will be laying the foundations here and establishing a new world of music business.

I think it will be a great platform for aspiring artists but Voxxo need to make sure that there is a mixture of new and old talent on their music data base to appeal to all age groups.
Activity: 532

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Activity: 70
The concert investment concept is my favourite aspect of this Voxxo. This sets Voxxo apart from its competitors and offers a USP that I haven’t heard about before.
just imagine that Beyonce will receive payment for performance in the crypto currency))) it would be cool i think Grin

I think in 1 to 2 years at the latest, the stars and starlets will have realized the potential of the world of cryptocurrencies. Voxxo will be laying the foundations here and establishing a new world of music business.
Activity: 140
Voxxo token sales ends in 11 days, so it is interesting to know how they are doing with token sales. Their soft cap is 300.000$ and they raised ~33.200$ That is only 10% of their soft cap. What happens if they dont reach the soft cap?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Anyone from the Voxxo team here? How's the sale going? Have the last few days looked at the homepage and could find no change in the counter. Still 11% at $ 33,200. I'm sure that has improved a lot.

to the poster in front of me: a superstar like beyonce would of course be a great boost for the project. As I recall, one of the project's founders is already in the music business. I'm sure he has enough contacts to get some familiar names on board
Activity: 70
Spotify was founded in April 2006 and official release was October 2008, after that it took time to build up the userbase. If you look at Voxxo, it is much more complex, because they have bigger plans. So I guess it will take a lot more time before we see a working platform

Rushing is a very bad idea. Spotify took their time and if you look today they are now one of the most know companies in the world. I think that Voxxo will also need a long time to get known. They maybe have bigger plans, but it will be nothing if they can't have users using it.

Good analogy, I like the comparison with Spotify and it does prove that it can take some considerable time to become well established.

I'm glad VOXXO aren't rushing anything, and I hope that they provide plenty of time as I really hope it will become successful since getting on the ICO

I hope they learn from the "challenges" of spotify and make the most of it. I'm curious how the real growth will take place to keep the progress really slow.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
the best idea i've seen so far. good luck team.
Pages:
Jump to: