Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem - page 14. (Read 3529 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Will the VOXXO music app support multiple languages or just English only ? I suppose that Voxxo is going worldwide, because they are going to stream music. I like that the free users can listen to music for free by seeing ads after 2 songs.

They will support multiple languages I'd imagine over a period of time as they are hoping to go viral and worldwide supporting multiple different countries.

Even though they might support multiple languages, I think it's going to be just some few major languages from each continent say at most two. My thought though because I feel It's an extra expense paying for translations especially in areas where not too many people accept your project
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Just came across this project. Looks interesting. The soft-cap of $300.000 is pretty low compared to most of the other ICOs nowadays. I am confident they can reach it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Will the VOXXO music app support multiple languages or just English only ? I suppose that Voxxo is going worldwide, because they are going to stream music. I like that the free users can listen to music for free by seeing ads after 2 songs.

They will support multiple languages I'd imagine over a period of time as they are hoping to go viral and worldwide supporting multiple different countries.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hi all, I'm new to this project, excited to be on board. I'm just wondering the 50% bonus seems quite high? IN a good way though I suppose, there is just more chance of it dumping when it hits exchanges.

But still, nevertheless a very generous offer.

Glad to be on board
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
I accidentally noticed this project and I really think the idea is very interesting! I would like to know how legitimate this is? I mean, in what form will the authors of music receive payment? in crypto currency or in fiat?
Activity: 154
I have never seen an ICO that has a selling period of 3 months, the ICO is until march 5th 2018. This could be good, the brand VOXXO will have enough time to grow. On the other hand, it is a very long time.... what are your thoughts on this?

As long as the development goes on about that timeframe ,everything should be fine. You have to keep it up to Date, News News news. Announce new partnerships and Money flews in, also after 2 month of ico (;
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I have never seen an ICO that has a selling period of 3 months, the ICO is until march 5th 2018. This could be good, the brand VOXXO will have enough time to grow. On the other hand, it is a very long time.... what are your thoughts on this?
Activity: 532
For everyone who missed it, you can see Cem Inci live on this tweet https://twitter.com/voxxomusic/status/939967962072666113

I learned from this tweet you can get 50% bonus for joining ICO now, I wonder why they give such a high bonus?

50% bounds is very good offer. How long is this offer? I missed this tweet before. Me too surprised to see such a high bonus but I understand partially. ICOs without bonus might not attract people especially small investors. That could be the reason.

There are 3 stages in token sale. I suppose the 50% bonus is available at least in the 1st stage. This ends on 1.1.2018.
On the page of voxxo the current state in the token sale is indicated. I think that's very good, I often miss that with at ICOs. At the moment they have reached about 11% of the sales target, with almost 2 weeks remaining until the end of the 1st sales stage

50% bonus for this long time frame. Wow! Who ever want to invest and missed this bonus stage will surely be kicking him self hard. That's a high risk by voxxo company of you all me. They might get over 50% of their customers just in this first stage because of the bonus
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
For everyone who missed it, you can see Cem Inci live on this tweet https://twitter.com/voxxomusic/status/939967962072666113

I learned from this tweet you can get 50% bonus for joining ICO now, I wonder why they give such a high bonus?

50% bounds is very good offer. How long is this offer? I missed this tweet before. Me too surprised to see such a high bonus but I understand partially. ICOs without bonus might not attract people especially small investors. That could be the reason.

There are 3 stages in token sale. I suppose the 50% bonus is available at least in the 1st stage. This ends on 1.1.2018.
On the page of voxxo the current state in the token sale is indicated. I think that's very good, I often miss that with at ICOs. At the moment they have reached about 11% of the sales target, with almost 2 weeks remaining until the end of the 1st sales stage
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It looks really promising. I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? By the way, how can you assure the quality of services being served on the platfrom?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I like the project and I think about investing (of course, i have to read more about it. I see the token sale is already running. interesting that there are 3 sales levels. And at every level, more money should be taken than in the previous stage. Does anyone know if there are different bonuses in stages?
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Blockchain Itunes competitor looks interesting. So I want to understand it is much like iTunes you can buy songs/albums etc. using VOXXO tokens. Is it solely music player or there is something else?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Have to agree really like the idea of licensing with artists and being able to tie in closer to where the musics coming from.
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
This is like iTunes on cryptocurrency steroids.  Anything that takes away complex contracts will save time and litigation energy for the world of entertainment. Project most welcome!
Activity: 60
From 2017 IYEOKA concerts, 2018 brings good news. Let's see

(Iyeoka / Cem INCI VOXXO Co-Founder)

https://twitter.com/voxxomusic/status/941079338589544448

Activity: 60
Finally an attractive and promising music ICO! I think the concept of generating revenue in several ways is very interesting. Nowadays, it's important not just to focus on one source of income.

I will follow the development with excitement.

Our vision is to be music cryptocurrency.

So to reach there we need to move on changing the way of consuming music, reaching to music, producing music.

one idea is never enough to change current system effectively.

Entertainment and music are expanding and have the ability to adapt to technologies over years. So, if we create a trust chain with ICO then we can easily go forward to million dollars world scale concerts of superstars and can share revenues which big companies getting their pockets

Activity: 70
Finally an attractive and promising music ICO! I think the concept of generating revenue in several ways is very interesting. Nowadays, it's important not just to focus on one source of income.

I will follow the development with excitement.
Pages:
Jump to: