Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 3494 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Investors of Sale #1 will participate VOXXO Mobile App BETA Test in December

Do we have any investors here who participated in voxxo mobile App BETA test ?

I think a friend of mine from work got in early I'll check with him at work tomorrow to see if he heard anything yet or atleast he told me he had invested not sure if he actuallly did or if he is still waiting and just told me he was in since early will let you know if he got in XD
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Investors of Sale #1 will participate VOXXO Mobile App BETA Test in December

Do we have any investors here who participated in voxxo mobile App BETA test ?
Bountyhive.io
I like music also i like blockchain, this project is perfect!! i will follow your project good luck

Lmao you sound like my wife she basically the same thing when we were sitting around looking for investments and came across voxxo it really is cool to see blockchain used for something actually useful and innovative
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
I like music also i like blockchain, this project is perfect!! i will follow your project good luck
Bountyhive.io
That seems to be more than fair as far as the beta goes it's only slightly over 125$ investment for what's amounting to be an inspiring project one of the few ico that I'm actually excited to see where it is a few years from now
Activity: 60
Hi Devs, good project. I was just wondering, the voxxo event investment, is it specific to a particular country or region, if so, which one? Need to judge how well people will adapt this there.
All the best though Smiley

VOXXO will announce 5 locations and 5 singers for every year to invest in. These mostly will be chosen by VOXXO community polls.

There are many different music crypto projcets on the blocks. How is Voxxo compared to Musiconomi, Voise or Viberate. All had ICO and Voise has a working product. How is Voxxo's roadmap going? Have invested a month ago and thinking of getting some more.

VOXXO's concert investments platform is unique. Mobile App and Licensing platforms are requirements for complete change.

Now the page has been updated, so far they have taken 27% of the planned softcaps. that's $ 77,600. I would have expected more, the idea behind Voxxo I like quite well, I'm surprised that they have not found more interested investors. Maybe they should do more advertising

We got funded 77K $ on sale 1. (Sale 1 has 50% Bonus / Min 2000 VOXXO for each sales)
Now Sale 2 started  (Sale 2 has 30% Bonus / Min 5000 VOXXO for each sales)

Can we see how much has been contributed like a calculator or something like that on the site ? I have checked the site but i didn't find it or did i miss it ? Smiley

We have it: https://voxxo.io/#invest

Also Investor Dashboard finance section will be updated soon.

Thanks for all the answers, good to see the team is reading out posts. Another Question: I read on the homepage of Beta Testing, I suppose, there is the APP tested. Is it still possible to register as a beta tester?

BETA music catalog is preparing and APP needs some improvements for BETA, we will announce it soon.

Everyone who invested in VOXXO with 2000 VOXXO and entered VOXXO investors will be defined as BETA testers.

if you want to test VOXXO, you need to buy at least minimum (Now it is 5000VOXXO) and register to VOXXO Investors -> https://voxxo.io/invest/

Now the page has been updated, so far they have taken 27% of the planned softcaps. that's $ 77,600. I would have expected more, the idea behind Voxxo I like quite well, I'm surprised that they have not found more interested investors. Maybe they should do more advertising

27% is already good considering the silent promotion of the project. Promotion of the project should be done vigorously in social media to grab more attention to the project. Honestly I dont see many tweets or facebook posts from Voxxo. Voxxo team should promote more for sure. I hope team will see this post and make necessary steps.

We are preparing a new marketing with celebrities and will announce first live concert events on VOXXO platforms in this month. Usage videos and preview videos of VOXXO App are also on the way. We want to advertise these news rather than general promotions.  Smiley

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

27% is already good considering the silent promotion of the project. Promotion of the project should be done vigorously in social media to grab more attention to the project. Honestly I dont see many tweets or facebook posts from Voxxo. Voxxo team should promote more for sure. I hope team will see this post and make necessary steps.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Hi Devs, good project. I was just wondering, the voxxo event investment, is it specific to a particular country or region, if so, which one? Need to judge how well people will adapt this there.

VOXXO will announce 5 locations and 5 singers for every year to invest in. These mostly will be chosen by VOXXO community polls.

There are many different music crypto projcets on the blocks. How is Voxxo compared to Musiconomi, Voise or Viberate. All had ICO and Voise has a working product. How is Voxxo's roadmap going? Have invested a month ago and thinking of getting some more.

VOXXO's concert investments platform is unique. Mobile App and Licensing platforms are requirements for complete change.

We got funded 77K $ on sale 1. (Sale 1 has 50% Bonus / Min 2000 VOXXO for each sales)
Now Sale 2 started  (Sale 2 has 30% Bonus / Min 5000 VOXXO for each sales)

Can we see how much has been contributed like a calculator or something like that on the site ? I have checked the site but i didn't find it or did i miss it ? Smiley

Thanks for all the answers, good to see the team is reading out posts. Another Question: I read on the homepage of Beta Testing, I suppose, there is the APP tested. Is it still possible to register as a beta tester?

Now Sale 2 started  (Sale 2 has 30% Bonus / Min 5000 VOXXO for each sales)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

They can still reach the soft cap from 77.600 to 300.000, because the ICO will end after 63 days. I agree that they should do more advertising to attract more investors.

Yes, Voxxo is very good product and and I am sure people will invest in this ICO. Voxxo can even reach hardcap also.
It was holiday season now people will be back from holiday and they will find this ICO interesting

Yeah back to normal hopefully an increase in marketing, getting the project more known. Should see an increase in investors.
Activity: 9
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think you would be more likely to get a response to these questions on telegram, you would get a more immediate response.

https://t.me/voxxomusic
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

They can still reach the soft cap from 77.600 to 300.000, because the ICO will end after 63 days. I agree that they should do more advertising to attract more investors.

Yes, Voxxo is very good product and and I am sure people will invest in this ICO. Voxxo can even reach hardcap also.
It was holiday season now people will be back from holiday and they will find this ICO interesting
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I feel like an increase in advertising would be very beneficial, I'm sure that Voxxo will be doing this over the next couple of weeks to reach softcap target.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Oh man, just missed the 50% Bonus. To much Christmas-Trouble:-)
Does anyone knows if there is another ICO-Bonus the next weeks? And any news how the ICO is running? still 11% on the Homepage....

I think some few hrs still remains. You can still apply ICO with 50% bonus. You don't wanna miss this opportunity.

I was confused about the last day of the first sale, on their website it says 1-1-2018, but they tweeted yesterday that yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. So im not sure if you can still join for the 50% bonus today?

Yeah I think your right looks like they are only offering 30% bonus today but I’m still going to get some as it’s still a high figure

I did not see anywhere about 30% bonus. But if you think you missed 50% bonus? Then have one more opportunities with VOXXO Mobile app.

https://twitter.com/voxxomusic/status/947167779400159232

Its on the website: Sale #2 (30% Bonus)   

So now the price has changed to: Minimum 5000 VOXXO for 0.17 ETH ( 0.0075 BTC / ~$120 ) 

I don't really understand the progress line, I wish they would show how much they raised.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
In their website, I checked their progress line. They have mentioned Licencing agreement and business deals on 22nd Dec 2017. Any information or updates given about that? I could not easily find anything. I am very much interested in knowing the new business deals at this point of time. This will boost ICO progress..
Pages:
Jump to: