Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 14. (Read 29593 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
So, those bonuses for early investors, are they calculated rightaway, or later?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why don’t you accept Ripple?
It was simply easier for us to stick with four major currencies
I was told that there could be problems with the participation of Americans in the ICO, is that true?
Yes, unfortunately, we are not allowed to garner investments from American citizens without a properly registered MVP.
I followed you on twitter! and i am waiting for news
Thanks a lot for following us!
what the currency will be used for refunding in the case of ticket return process?   
It will be in tokens, but after that it may be converted in fiat money
Not bad guys, good luck and thx
Thank you) We do our best!
Activity: 48
you should raise more, not just $ 1 500 000 please) you project and team is really strong!
It seems your ICO is successful right now. I hope you can reach your hard cap. But if not, I don't think it will be a problem in the future.

Yes, thanks you! We also think so! Join us Cheesy Cheesy
Guys from Russia, any specifics on this news? To quote:

"Russia Will Block Bitcoin Exchange Websites, Says Central Bank Official".

Pretty shitty if this is true.

Source: https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/10/10/bitcoin-price-falls-after-russia-proposes-ban-on-exchanges.html
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-russia-will-block-bitcoin-exchange-websites-says-central-bank-official/

Hi! Everything is Okey, we are sure that now it is not a reason not to invest or join our project Cheesy It is not prohibited now
But, we have also also offices in Luxemburg, Delaware, but the main office in Moskow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It seems your ICO is successful right now. I hope you can reach your hard cap. But if not, I don't think it will be a problem in the future.
Activity: 2
Guys from Russia, any specifics on this news? To quote:

"Russia Will Block Bitcoin Exchange Websites, Says Central Bank Official".

Pretty shitty if this is true.

Source: https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/10/10/bitcoin-price-falls-after-russia-proposes-ban-on-exchanges.html
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-russia-will-block-bitcoin-exchange-websites-says-central-bank-official/
Activity: 77
The project looks very good and very interesting in the future. I hope to invest in this wonderful project. good luck
Activity: 11
Activity: 12
What are the chances of you actually reaching your hard cap?
We’ve got a month for reaching it, so we would say, those chances are pretty high

Ahahahah, HEY DUDES!
Dont give a fuck.

You've failed your ico, 170K invested during your first 4 days crowdsale according to your wallets.
Thanks god it is blockchain and numbers are easily trackable!

You're fooling everyone with a numbers in the backers interface, with a total 1,4 Mln, but it is a damn LIES!
Your wallets are empty, except Ethereum.
And your lies about your revenue... =)) Just make some lift up to your financial grammar, turnover doesnt mean revenue.
And btw, you dont have even 1Mln turnover atm. Because you're failing even on the Russian market and never had any case outside
it.

Bye-bye crypto.whateveritwas

What are the chances of you actually reaching your hard cap?
We’ve got now a month for reaching it, so we would say, those chances are pretty high
Activity: 173
Nice to see how blockchain is growing in popularity among mindful startups!
Are there any financial bigwigs who have already commented on your project and are promoting it?
Depending on whom you consider to be a financial bigwig, but there’s an article with our advisors’ reviews of the project you can find in our blog
How complicated will it be for a student party organizer to set one up via your service?
Eazy, eazy. Real talk, man!
Are those tokens deemed securities under financial laws?
No, they aren’t. So, don’t worry about the legal stuff.
Activity: 10
How complicated will it be for a student party organizer to set one up via your service?
Pages:
Jump to: