Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tomahawkcoin (TOM) Backed by Tomahawk Exploration, an Oil Drilling Company - page 6. (Read 12840 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
Everyone,

There have been some issues with the slack invites recently. Please click the link below to join our slack.

Slack Invite
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
A True Token of Appreciation
We decided to add another Bounty prize for those that have new and original ideas we can use to better the project as well as increase the community.

The bounty will be set at 50 Tomahawkcoin, as i stated we would have to be able to use that idea.

Maybe we could add a bounty for promoting TOM with an avatar or signature on BCT?  Smiley

Great idea, ..and there it goes...

250 TOM Bounty for promoting TOM with an avatar or signature on BCT.

We are working on an Avatar as we speak, if you can make one that everyone can agree on, it would pay another 300 TOM

By the way, I'll send you 50 TOM for your idea.

7/11/2017 22:26:27    Outgoing Transfer    Tomahawkcoin    You    3P5TS69mZ7ZxPuUafYc98hD8cn5AGbQGk3p    0.001 WAVES    50, for the Idea submission

Signature added  Cool

Transfer details below, thank you.

7/13/2017 15:35:49   Outgoing Transfer   Tomahawkcoin   You   3P5TS69mZ7ZxPuUafYc98hD8cn5AGbQGk3p   0.001 WAVES   250
Genesis Team™
We decided to add another Bounty prize for those that have new and original ideas we can use to better the project as well as increase the community.

The bounty will be set at 50 Tomahawkcoin, as i stated we would have to be able to use that idea.

Maybe we could add a bounty for promoting TOM with an avatar or signature on BCT?  Smiley

We are working on an Avatar as we speak, if you can make one that everyone can agree on, it would pay another 300 TOM

7/11/2017 22:26:27    Outgoing Transfer    Tomahawkcoin    You    3P5TS69mZ7ZxPuUafYc98hD8cn5AGbQGk3p    0.001 WAVES    50, for the Idea submission

Signature added  Cool

Genesis Team™

Maybe we could add a bounty for promoting TOM with an avatar or signature on BCT?  Smiley

Thank you, transfer details below.

7/11/2017 3:09:35   Outgoing Transfer   Tomahawkcoin   You   3P5TS69mZ7ZxPuUafYc98hD8cn5AGbQGk3p   0.001 WAVES   80

Also sent in a T-Shirt submission!   Cool

I saw it, i think you can do better than that, with an original design you might think Tomahawkcoin should have.

But don't worry, we take care of our supporters.  Smiley
Genesis Team™

Thank you, transfer details below.

7/11/2017 3:09:35   Outgoing Transfer   Tomahawkcoin   You   3P5TS69mZ7ZxPuUafYc98hD8cn5AGbQGk3p   0.001 WAVES   80

Also sent in a T-Shirt submission!   Cool
Genesis Team™
Article about Tomahawkcoin

https://medium.com/@tomahawkcoin/tomahakcoin-a-new-token-with-a-new-and-brilliant-idea-b63038992182

10 Tomahawkcoin for those who read and like this article, plus another 10 Tomahawkcoin since we embedded a redeemable Coupon into the article itself.
We are considering an upcoming Crowdsale of Tomahawkcoins as soon as July 28 2017 with ICOBazaar.

https://icobazaar.com/list

Stay Tuned for more Details
[/b]
We, the Tomahawkcoin Team decided to raise to total Bounty coin number to 2,000,000 Tomahawkcoin's given in awards from an initial 200,000, that makes up 1% of the entire Float.

Good luck and happy hunting.

For those investors that speak Romanian or, are Romanian, we opened a new thread of introduction in the Romanian forum on Bitcointalk.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20035708
Happy 4th of July from Tomahawkcoin team, wish you all the best !

i sent your email..

ceck yuor emil dev..

Bounty sent for

Twitter =20 TOM
Facebook= 20 TOM
YouTube= 20 TOM

Total= 60 Tomahawkcoins

Transaction successful

7/4/2017 12:49:27   Outgoing Transfer   Tomahawkcoin   You   3PEMzr5zcuaGgyhStZvsy4QeWQNxU4x7NwK   0.001 WAVES   60

Thank you for your support from Tomahawk team

Anyone can check the progress and record of Tomahawkcoin Bounty following this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uaj_8jLaQ-2YOs_omB8-0YxNMuJi_s0aNIVFNjvi_yo/pubhtml
When ICO is start for this Tomahawkcoin? Or it's already started?

We're in negotiations and talks with various platforms and exchanges, since Tomahawkcoin is built on Waves platform, the Crowdsale is usually Hosted on Waves Platform, but we are already talking to Bittrex, C Cex, Yo Bit and Token Market.

We are also deciding if it would be wise to have a small and limited Pre-ICO of maybe only 2,000,000 Tomahawkcoins to place ourselves in a better negotiating seat regarding an upcoming official ICO, and some of those funds raised would be used for that purpose, also for the Environmental Impact Report for the drilling permit for Tomahawk Exploration LLC, the Company backing this coin with profits generated from crude oil in Kern County California.

Any suggestions are welcomed, and will be taken in consideration.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
When ICO is start for this Tomahawkcoin? Or it's already started?
Activity: 294
waiting more update ..i will take join bounty
Telegramm community should start , need developer in chat,  The dev should talk, communication is essential for investors to have confidence

Are you referring to freenode IRC ?

https://webchat.freenode.net/

Cause we have a lot of means of communication, Twitter, Slack, Facebook, Cryptocointalk, Here, Email, our website, my phone number is on the main site, my name is Horia Cretan, Google my name, see who i am. i inquired for Proof Of Dev, that should be established and earned really soon. Next best thing would be to meet for coffee, I like mines regular 2 sugars.

Here is the Link

http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=Tomahawkcoin
Very detailed bounty rules. I'm not on a very high level. Can I take part in the bounty?

I'm not high in level either, i can't wait until my inserted photos will start showing so i can build a detailed more professional ANN.

I need to post more, but i do not want to spam this thread either, so i post on other threads in BCT.

But to answer your question, Yes you can
Pages:
Jump to: