Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tomahawkcoin (TOM) Backed by Tomahawk Exploration, an Oil Drilling Company - page 7. (Read 12840 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i sent your email..

ceck yuor emil dev..
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
 Telegramm community should start , need developer in chat,  The dev should talk, communication is essential for investors to have confidence
Activity: 357

Bounty Rules and payouts.

Work required for Bounties, Rules and Regulation.

20 TOM for Tomahawkcoin Slack Room following and sign up=$1
20 TOM for YouTube like and subscribe=$1
20 TOM for Twitter following = $1
20 TOM for Facebook following and like =$1
20 TOM for coin request at exchanges=$1
1000 TOM for News letter=$50
1500 TOM for 2 professional GIF's Designs= $75
1000 TOM for sharing Tomahawkcoin GIF's on your site=$50
1000 TOM for T-shirt Design Contest 1st place=$50
500 TOM for T-shirt Design Contest 2nd place=$25
300 TOM for T-shirt Design Contest 3rd place=$15
4000 TOM Video presentation for Tomahawkcoin uploadable on Youtube, CONTEST 1st place =$200
3000 TOM Video presentation for Tomahawkcoin uploadable on Youtube, CONTEST 2nd place =$150
2000 TOM Video presentation for Tomahawkcoin uploadable on Youtube, CONTEST 3rd place =$100
300 TOM  write a post on your personal Blog or social media account, one post limited per account=$15

To collect bounties all addresses must be submitted to [email protected], for verification of work in relation to tasks performed.

Facebook and Twitter must be valid accounts with more than 50 friends or followers.

All personal information received during Bounties will be confidential, and after successful Bounty collection anyone is welcomed to post their transactions either on this forum or any other social media.

A list of Bounty Payout Records is available for download bellow.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uaj_8jLaQ-2YOs_omB8-0YxNMuJi_s0aNIVFNjvi_yo/pubhtml
i think this bounty campaign must be post on my sekte france nation sir, with my language. And I will edit and add some pictures to make it more interesting. what do you think sir?

How many Tomahawkcoins would you like for translation ? Remember Tomahawkcoin is valued at $0.05 each, and that is what the coin will be sold for at the initial ICO or the equivalent in digital currency.
I think it's better to discuss it in private message. Please check PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
already reserving France translation for the tread or white paper, this project must be famous than the other sir. hopefully!

vous beau seigneur

I want you to reply and quote my original post with the bounty mentioned 1st.
amazing, i want to reserving indonesian translation for this project. i think indonesian people are happy to see this news. this coin must be famous in my nation  Grin

Let me know your price, hope we can arrange something.
I like to handle this project, let my work talk about the price I will offer. When will we start? I can not wait
Activity: 177
Very detailed bounty rules. I'm not on a very high level. Can I take part in the bounty?
Activity: 126
i follow your twitter  and facebook..
how get Tomahawkcoin?
Activity: 168
A True Token of Appreciation
already reserving France translation for the tread or white paper, this project must be famous than the other sir. hopefully!

vous beau seigneur

amazing, i want to reserving indonesian translation for this project. i think indonesian people are happy to see this news. this coin must be famous in my nation  Grin

Let me know your price, hope we can arrange something.
If seen from its name, this project is like a weapon development project, Tomahawk name is exactly like a US long-range missile that has the same name.
200 million total coins, seems to be enough, will probably touch the 100 Satoshi rate. Depending on the success and failure of this project. Hopefully this project will be good, I will wait for it in exchange

Thanks for your interest, will see you at the exchanges and beyond, good riddance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
If seen from its name, this project is like a weapon development project, Tomahawk name is exactly like a US long-range missile that has the same name.
200 million total coins, seems to be enough, will probably touch the 100 Satoshi rate. Depending on the success and failure of this project. Hopefully this project will be good, I will wait for it in exchange
Activity: 112

vous beau seigneur

4000 TOM Video presentation for Tomahawkcoin uploadable on Youtube, CONTEST 1st place =$200
3000 TOM Video presentation for Tomahawkcoin uploadable on Youtube, CONTEST 2nd place =$150
2000 TOM Video presentation for Tomahawkcoin uploadable on Youtube, CONTEST 3rd place =$100
300 TOM  write a post on your personal Blog or social media account, one post limited per account=$15

To collect bounties all addresses must be submitted to [email protected], for verification of work in relation to tasks performed.

Facebook and Twitter must be valid accounts with more than 50 friends or followers.

All personal information received during Bounties will be confidential, and after successful Bounty collection anyone is welcomed to post their transactions either on this forum or any other social media.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uaj_8jLaQ-2YOs_omB8-0YxNMuJi_s0aNIVFNjvi_yo/pubhtml
i think this bounty campaign must be post on my sekte france nation sir, with my language. And I will edit and add some pictures to make it more interesting. what do you think sir?

vous beau seigneur

vous beau seigneur

1 Tomahawkcoin= $0.05

10 TOM Coupon found on the main site @ www.Tomahawkcoin.com =$0.50
50 TOM for an original idea, that will benefit promotion of Tomahawkcoin and increase it's community.
100 TOM for the creation of your country's official flag with Tomahawkcoin Logo incorporated in it (copy transparent background LOGO from main site)= $ 5
250 TOM Bounty for promoting TOM with an avatar or signature on BCT.
300 TOM for an Avatar that can be used on Bitcointalk

All personal information received during Bounties will be confidential, and after successful Bounty collection anyone is welcomed to post their transactions either on this forum or any other social media., for verification of work in relation to tasks performed.

My research and uncovery of Crypto Rush Scam in 2014.

I was one of the few to draw out linkenzelda the person that opened Crypto Rush and got some needed closure for Crypto Rush victims.

I cannot stand scams, i've always fought against it and warned people of suspicions i ever had, I and our team is very respected as well as transparent, the reason we started Tomahawkcoin is to finally give true value to investors and restore credibility in this beautiful world of crypto that had a rough start with Mt Gox and many other scams that followed soon after.

It took a long time to implement a solid business behind Tomahawkcoin, and the time is now.

My name is Horia Cretan and have absolutely nothing to hide, besides the alias Tomahawkcoin, i've never used an alias on any other social sites, blogs or forums, I'm proud of who i am and i would never scam anyone, as a father of 4 beautiful children and a husband to my beautiful wife i am against any type of damage caused by anyone, especially intended.

I'm a very energetic, ambitious and at times show more of my emotions than i should which can be misinterpreted as vulgar, but my emotions run high when unjust things happen to honest people.

All anyone has to do, is Google my name and you'll see who i am.

I have nothing to apologize for, i've led a righteous life for 41 years, ran many successful businesses and i am not trying to sell a dream or pump this opportunity, those who can see past the ill intended trolls will prosper in the ownership of Tomahawkcoin, and i will make sure of that.

Follow discussion here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.1180
Nahh i stil don't believe it. Scam is everywhere here in crypto land so be careful i think i'll pass good luck with your waves token and good night.

You think i'm joking about what i said about slander ?

Jason Bourne
Pages:
Jump to: