Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅TOZEX ✅- CryptoAsset Platform for Issuing, Financing & Trading 💵 - page 2. (Read 1803 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

What about cooperation with exchanges, do you plan to make listing?

it is not nessesary now because team is planning to make token sale and BRO offering and listing will be only after it
That can take a lot of time but what users can do right now?
I think now we should just want when team will finish thier Believers Reward Offering
Yeah, and they will whitelist soon, that's great idea, I like Tozex team
That's good that team made a lot of events for community, time to the moon
brand new
Activity: 0
What about whitelist, did you make it?
Activity: 1
What news team, when will you release your BRO system?
Everyone should check it to know more about BRO system: https://medium.com/tozex/believers-reward-offering-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-47555799cb2d

As I know BRO will be released soon, what are you going to do next?
You can find all our plans in the Roadmap on our website: https://www.tozex.io
That's good that you have already started your BRO system, wish you good luck in it
brand new

it is not nessesary now because team is planning to make token sale and BRO offering and listing will be only after it
I think now we should just want when team will finish thier Believers Reward Offering
Yeah, and they will whitelist soon, that's great idea, I like Tozex team
brand new
How Halving changed blockchain platforms and what will be next?
brand new
Seems like halving influenced a lot on all crypto and prices go up now, that's great to make more updates now team
Yeah and this is good. BTC is going up now and more people are coming to blockchain
Now all crypto is rising and it can become very good year for all sphere
brand new
As I know BRO will be released soon, what are you going to do next?
brand new
Tozex can become one of the top blockchain platforms this year because they are going to provide best crowdfunding solutions for investors and project developers
If team spread their ideas to other platform, that will be great
I think it will be good idea to take part in online conferences to present BRO system
brand new
Any news where tozex token will be listed? Because I would like to trade it and I think price will rise
We plan to make listing for TOZ token exclusively on our exchange.
Please, follow the news not to miss our new events!😉

How was you Crypto Night, do you plan to make a report about it?
Yes, please, follow the news

Do you have any events, bounty or airdrop? I think it is good idea to find more investors before bro system will start working
Yes. You can find all the news on our website or in our Telegram Channel
As I know BRO system will be very popular among blockchain platforms and Tozex will rise with this innovation
brand new
Tozex can become one of the top blockchain platforms this year because they are going to provide best crowdfunding solutions for investors and project developers
If team spread their ideas to other platform, that will be great
brand new
Seems like halving influenced a lot on all crypto and prices go up now, that's great to make more updates now team
Yeah and this is good. BTC is going up now and more people are coming to blockchain
brand new

brand new
What news team, when will you release your BRO system?
brand new
Do you have any events, bounty or airdrop? I think it is good idea to find more investors before bro system will start working
It can take some time so we should be patient. Team provide a lot of events now and this is good
brand new
brand new

brand new
brand new

I want to take part in Tozex development, where can I buy tokens now?

You can buy it now, but they are make only private sale, so you should wait when they make public token sale
Any news where tozex token will be listed? Because I would like to trade it and I think price will rise
brand new
brand new

So, as I understand, exchange is under development now, and first of all you will make it and listing after it. How long can it takes to create it?
You can look at our Roadmap to better understand the development stages. Please, follow the news. We will provide all the details later
I wish you will develop your platform fast because community is waiting for it!
Pages:
Jump to: