Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TPC] TRUMPENCE COIN - WORKING TOWARDS A BETTER TOMORROW - page 4. (Read 24873 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Any updates dev?

Sorry, My job had me working at their plant in Monterrey, Mexico. I am back now. Plans are to do a coin swap. I have hired someone to redo the wallet, chain and total coins will only be around 10 million. The coin will move from POW/POS to POS ONLY. After the swap, I have set aside funds to pay to be listed on (.5btc)Yobit and (.3btc)Cryptopia as well.

Over the course of the next month, coming into Spring. I will be printing free T-shirts, caps, flyers, etc. and giving them away for promotional purpose.
your chain conflicted
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Any updates dev?

Sorry, My job had me working at their plant in Monterrey, Mexico. I am back now. Plans are to do a coin swap. I have hired someone to redo the wallet, chain and total coins will only be around 10 million. The coin will move from POW/POS to POS ONLY. After the swap, I have set aside funds to pay to be listed on (.5btc)Yobit and (.3btc)Cryptopia as well.

Over the course of the next month, coming into Spring. I will be printing free T-shirts, caps, flyers, etc. and giving them away for promotional purpose.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Seems dead coin?
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Any updates dev?
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Ill just hold on to mine for a good while maybe burn a few million eh?  Wink
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
trading volume really not happy  Sad
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
On the exchange the calm, we need to yet another exchange
President Trump on Saturday morning ripped into a federal judge's decision to temporarily block enforcement of his controversial travel ban.

“When a country is no longer able to say who can, and who cannot , come in & out, especially for reasons of safety &.security — big trouble!” Trump posted on Twitter.

He also appeared to question the legitimacy of the federal judge who issued the ruling.

“The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!” Trump tweeted.

That's right Pres tell it like it is!
What news? Where exchanges?

TrumPence Coin to be added to Cryptopia sometime next week. Get them while they are still cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
What news? Where exchanges?
They can't STUMP the TRUMP!!! FREE random coins PM me your address  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
there is still a chance to get a block, when we use a powerful rig that was
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Network (MH/s)
Difficulty
 Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
ive posted the new block exp

http://blockexp.com:8086/

dev needs to update the ann
I see TPC coin is getting a nice boost over at coinexchange.io
what I see is DEV start to move his premined coin to exchange for DUMP ,he pushed the price a little and set huge sell walls.

I have not sold 1 coin. But what you can do is stay off my thread with your smart comments.

In other news. Next week some lucky TPC holder will have a change to win a personally autograph photo of the ONE and ONLY
the ONE and ONLY, LOL, You make my day!
Repeat again: focus on the development of your coin like the blockexplorer is not working,
No one interested to win a paper photo.  

Block explorer seems to be working fine for me...

He added new blockexplorer few minutes ago,
http://minecoins.online:8099/ is the old BE.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
what I see is DEV start to move his premined coin to exchange for DUMP ,he pushed the price a little and set huge sell walls.

I have not sold 1 coin. But what you can do is stay off my thread with your smart comments.

In other news. Next week some lucky TPC holder will have a change to win a personally autograph photo of the ONE and ONLY
Repeat again: focus on the development of your coin like the blockexplorer is not working,

Block explorer seems to be working fine for me...

http://preview.ibb.co/d3qNQa/dt.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: