Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TPC] TRUMPENCE COIN - WORKING TOWARDS A BETTER TOMORROW - page 6. (Read 24873 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
TPC value departed directly down after an entrance on coinexchange.io. Let's hope that good PR will add interest to a fork and win back on exchange price. What other exchanges are planned?

Get into as much as exchanges should be the plan. No stoppings. Cheap coins are available in the coinexchange. The one who got the coins for 10 sats are really a great profiter in the days to come.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
TPC value departed directly down after an entrance on coinexchange.io. Let's hope that good PR will add interest to a fork and win back on exchange price. What other exchanges are planned?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Trump prepares for busy Monday, pledges NAFTA changes, other executive orders

WASHINGTON — President Trump, having declared post-inaugural Monday the true opening day of his new administration, spent Sunday pondering a string of executive orders on topics ranging from immigration to Israel to the economy, including what he called a re-working of the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Supervising the swearing-in of 30 new White House staff members, Trump said he will soon meet with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexico President Enrique Pena Nieto to discuss changes to NAFTA, the trade deal he claims has shipped U.S. jobs to those other countries.

This is an interesting read. Trump looks like he's serious about making America Great Again!

Yes make dump great again, someone just dump hard , that premine just killin the price lol

Wasn't me... I used TPC as bounty to pay for exchange and some translations, pools, etc. The price has recovered... I'm about to hire some PR for the coin and give away some personal autographed signed items by Trump and Pence. Stay Tune!
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

WASHINGTON — President Trump, having declared post-inaugural Monday the true opening day of his new administration, spent Sunday pondering a string of executive orders on topics ranging from immigration to Israel to the economy, including what he called a re-working of the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Supervising the swearing-in of 30 new White House staff members, Trump said he will soon meet with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexico President Enrique Pena Nieto to discuss changes to NAFTA, the trade deal he claims has shipped U.S. jobs to those other countries.

This is an interesting read. Trump looks like he's serious about making America Great Again!

Yes make dump great again, someone just dump hard , that premine just killin the price lol

Thanks for letting us know. I'll post it to the announcement. I'm still waiting on a couple more exchanges too.
Activity: 339
Exchange coming soon. I'm in talk with several right now  Smiley
What exchange as it can't be yobit they don't talk lol
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Is there any difference between the TRUPM COIN or TRUMPENCE COIN are both belong to same dev, we are confusing about both these coins because both of them starts with name TRUMP. At present every body keep talking about TRUMP MANIA.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Over 500 blocks since I first started mining (block 1200 now 1755)  and no payout yet? Whats max confirms?  

About to say FTC.

You must been payed lot of blocks ago.... block mature time time is 10 blocks.
do you missing 545 blocks payout I guess..

Maybe ask pool if there is anything wrong. Maybe minium payout not reached or so...

I will assume i didn't reach minium payout but idk. I mined for about 5 hours while at work

What the min reward is? I guess that would be enough to pay all of ur debts and settle down in miami beach.
Activity: 42
cryptopia , yobit , c-cex, bittrex?
expect too much bittrex or poloniex Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
where the nodes?
http://minecoins.online:8099/network
WIN+R > %appdata% > TrumPenceCoin > create TrumPenceCoin.conf then edit file, addnode=
Activity: 36
where the nodes?
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Another Trump fan made coin  Grin
cryptopia , yobit , c-cex, bittrex?
Selling 10000 TRUMPENCE COIN, PM if interested.
Activity: 27
Over 500 blocks since I first started mining (block 1200 now 1755)  and no payout yet? Whats max confirms?  

About to say FTC.

https://s28.postimg.org/h2fxrsv8t/ctm.jpg

Maybe ask pool if there is anything wrong. Maybe minium payout not reached or so...

I will assume i didn't reach minium payout but idk. I mined for about 5 hours while at work
Activity: 644
Exchange soon?  Huh
Activity: 644

About to say FTC.

Pages:
Jump to: