Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Tradecoin] - page 2. (Read 24376 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 07:26:39 AM
Ok here an explanation. at first the decision for a coin swap was made because it was easier for the coding. After the coinswap there are two differenct coins.
 Tradecoin with POW, and Tradecoin with MN but both coins are running on a different chain. the new MN trade need to be relisted to an exchange. mark will pay for that new exchange. (not sure what exchange, don't expect cryptopia because thats 30k listing)
there is no need to worry just chill and wait.

You're avoiding my question. I've understood that there will be a coins swap and I don't mind. What I do mind is that Trade and Score will not merge, there will still be two separate coins that both don't have even a single usecase. So why not merge them and have one stronger coins than two weak ones
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 07:12:37 AM
Ok here an explanation. at first the decision for a coin swap was made because it was easier for the coding. After the coinswap there are two differenct coins.
 Tradecoin with POW, and Tradecoin with MN but both coins are running on a different chain. the new MN trade need to be relisted to an exchange. mark will pay for that new exchange. (not sure what exchange, don't expect cryptopia because thats 30k listing)
there is no need to worry just chill and wait.
December 13, 2017, 07:04:04 AM
HELLO GUYSSSS,

Time for an update. Mark said he tested the MasterNode and it's working fine. MN release will be around Xmas!!!
First they will do SCORE (probably DEC 25) about 2 days later TRADE. Coin swap is 1:1 let's wait and see what will happen.
merry christmas you all Smiley

Does this mean after the coin swap there will still be two different coins with the same specs? Can you elaborate why you made this decision?

Yes for some time. Until Cryptopia delists it. And new coins will have different specs.

No I mean will both SCORE and Trade merge to one coin or will both have their separate coin swap (which would make no sense imo)

seperate coins. So still 2 coins.

And why two coins? There isn't even a single use case atm for any of them so why have two coins that have no use case?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
December 13, 2017, 03:17:12 AM
HELLO GUYSSSS,

Time for an update. Mark said he tested the MasterNode and it's working fine. MN release will be around Xmas!!!
First they will do SCORE (probably DEC 25) about 2 days later TRADE. Coin swap is 1:1 let's wait and see what will happen.

Does this mean after the coin swap there will still be two different coins with the same specs? Can you elaborate why you made this decision?

Yes for some time. Until Cryptopia delists it. And new coins will have different specs.

No I mean will both SCORE and Trade merge to one coin or will both have their separate coin swap (which would make no sense imo)

seperate coins. So still 2 coins.
December 12, 2017, 06:43:58 PM
HELLO GUYSSSS,

December 12, 2017, 04:22:01 PM
HELLO GUYSSSS,

December 12, 2017, 12:51:24 PM
HELLO GUYSSSS,

December 12, 2017, 09:49:04 AM
HELLO GUYSSSS,

Activity: 5
December 07, 2017, 12:22:12 PM
great coin!!! will invest Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
December 05, 2017, 05:36:04 PM
Hello guys,

we are on coinsmarkets!!!! https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-TRADE.htm
mark give an update on the discord. MN should be ready and should be running before 2018.
they are down the coin swap with their own scritps. they are working on that scripts. if they ready they will post it on github.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Well, if this happens, all the people who sold at a huge loss are going to kick themselves in the teeth.

MN coins are huge right now and it makes sense that TRADE should capitalize on their popularity.  So many coins are popping up, getting on MN ranking sites, and creating communities . . . well, or dumping on their community.

But there is a lot of money to be made with these coins.  TRADE should do something similar.  Get MN's.  Create buzz around it.  Get on ranking sites. Grow the community. 

It all rests on Mark and if he can deliver.  It's already been this long.  No point in selling the 25k TRADE I have for a tiny bit of btc.  I'll keep taking my chances  Cheesy
December 05, 2017, 07:52:31 AM
Masternode for trade within 3 weeks!!!
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 01:49:55 PM
TradecoinV2 pool (scrypt)
https://lpool.name/pool/TRADE2

-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.lpool.name:3433 -u -p c=TRADE2

Bounty/Donate: TAjFpyhi354s9BHofiWJsNzucJhzUF4kDP (TRADE2)

Node list: https://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1682
Explorer: https://lpool.name/explorer/TRADE2
November 20, 2017, 11:18:04 AM
Hello guys,

we are on coinsmarkets!!!! https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-TRADE.htm
mark give an update on the discord. MN should be ready and should be running before 2018.
they are down the coin swap with their own scritps. they are working on that scripts. if they ready they will post it on github.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 29
November 18, 2017, 04:22:13 PM
Hello guys,

received a message from coinsmarkets.com. They got some new servers and configure them atm.
So you understand they are bussy. They didn't say we will be listed. but they will take a look after the sever configuration is done.
For the people who don't know there is an update on the discord from the dev. Here is copy of the message.

Community,

Here is the regular update to give you an insight about our current process. Since there were also couple questions, regarding Tradecoin, I want to cover them with this announcement too.

We decided to release a complete new version for both, Score and Trade, which will require a Coin Swap. This is a good thing! We will ensure a 1:1 ratio so its stays that way. One, of the many reasons, we decided to take this step is the closure of Nova.
So, we are currently working on a Solution to take both coins on a new Exchange. Of course, there is also a possibility to stay and list Tradecoin on Cryptopia.

I cannot give more details but as soon as we are done dealing with this, we will start the release as well as the swap. Both new versions, including Masternodes, have been already tested successfully.

Next Update will be between 04.12.17-10.12.17.

Best Regards
Ryan

Jasux, great job so far! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 18, 2017, 02:48:20 PM
Swap already happened?
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 08:33:26 PM
Hello guys,

received a message from coinsmarkets.com. They got some new servers and configure them atm.
So you understand they are bussy. They didn't say we will be listed. but they will take a look after the sever configuration is done.
For the people who don't know there is an update on the discord from the dev. Here is copy of the message.

Community,

Here is the regular update to give you an insight about our current process. Since there were also couple questions, regarding Tradecoin, I want to cover them with this announcement too.

We decided to release a complete new version for both, Score and Trade, which will require a Coin Swap. This is a good thing! We will ensure a 1:1 ratio so its stays that way. One, of the many reasons, we decided to take this step is the closure of Nova.
So, we are currently working on a Solution to take both coins on a new Exchange. Of course, there is also a possibility to stay and list Tradecoin on Cryptopia.

I cannot give more details but as soon as we are done dealing with this, we will start the release as well as the swap. Both new versions, including Masternodes, have been already tested successfully.

Best Regards
Ryan

Sounds good!
November 15, 2017, 04:11:47 PM
Hello guys,

Community,

Best Regards
Ryan

November 12, 2017, 10:12:57 AM
mark and ryan say they have a solution with the exchange. nova still has open 4 month so lot of time to find another exchange. an solution could be a swap to scorecoin.
@Mark - maybe you could look to get listed on CoinsMarkets.com?  A lot of coins have been added there recently.

Great idea.  If Mark won't do it, I will.  I'll give Mark a day or two and then I think it would be beneficial for all of us to start submitting to coinsmarkets.  I do not want to go through the process of downloading the Trade blockchain and wallet.  Is there even a working wallet with nodes?

I've already asked, they will only accept requests from the coin developer/management team.

Well crap.  Guess TRADE is going to die on Nova then.  Mark stated in the Discord that he is against the idea of adding TRADE to coinsmarkets.  Why?  His coin needs somewhere to trade.  Somewhere to trade the TRADE coin  Grin

From the Discord

https://s7.postimg.org/bkxkflw17/image.png

Does "they" mean coinsmarkets?  Coinsmarkets asked Mark to add TRADE?  That doesn't seem likely.  Typically devs go to exchanges to add their coins, not the other way around lol

But he gives me the permission to try to add trade to coinmarkets. And I give it a shot yesterday. As soon as i get a reply i will update you guys!
November 12, 2017, 06:28:15 AM
They asked about SCORE, not trade. Talking about coinsmarket here.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
November 12, 2017, 12:53:51 AM
mark and ryan say they have a solution with the exchange. nova still has open 4 month so lot of time to find another exchange. an solution could be a swap to scorecoin.
@Mark - maybe you could look to get listed on CoinsMarkets.com?  A lot of coins have been added there recently.

Great idea.  If Mark won't do it, I will.  I'll give Mark a day or two and then I think it would be beneficial for all of us to start submitting to coinsmarkets.  I do not want to go through the process of downloading the Trade blockchain and wallet.  Is there even a working wallet with nodes?

I've already asked, they will only accept requests from the coin developer/management team.

Well crap.  Guess TRADE is going to die on Nova then.  Mark stated in the Discord that he is against the idea of adding TRADE to coinsmarkets.  Why?  His coin needs somewhere to trade.  Somewhere to trade the TRADE coin  Grin

From the Discord

Does "they" mean coinsmarkets?  Coinsmarkets asked Mark to add TRADE?  That doesn't seem likely.  Typically devs go to exchanges to add their coins, not the other way around lol
Pages:
Jump to: