Pages:
Author

Topic: 🙉 🙊 [ANN]TradeTex Exchange 🙊 Trading & First Ever P2P Without commission!🌏 - page 5. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Join Tradetex Airdrop And Bounty
Ok Verry gold
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hey, guys. I am very happy to be here, you have a good idea. I support her.
Activity: 9
Tradex exchange will definitely become one of the greatest exchanges.

The success of this project is sure!
Activity: 144
Tradetex is a promising project with interesting ideas and implementation, I think everyone who is involved in the crypto should take part, believe in its possibilities, let's support this wonderful team. I also joined this unique project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it. I'm sure that great things will come out of it.
Activity: 1
How many rounds of Airdrops will actually be there? I missed the first one  Cry Cry Cry
I actually love the Staking options provided by this exchange.
Activity: 108
this exchange is putting alot into its stakings hope it is legit
Activity: 179
what are the benefits of been a token holder, and what is the guarantee that the exchange fees would not increase unreasonably
Activity: 55
TradeTEX will be one of best new exchange of this year. Good luck!
My Only Regret is that I didnt found out about this early. Well there is still time. So grab all u can with all amazing and exciting offers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
the project is already having a working product which is good, and the buyback and commission free are great features, i would love to know how the buy back will be carried out.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
REFERRAL PROGRAM

Instantly earn 0.15% on every trade of your friends who joins Tradetex peer to peer.

Referral program is in three slots:
0–1000 joining — 0.15% on every trade.
1000–2500 joining — 0.20% on every trade.
2501 to max joining — 0.25% on every trade.
Requirement:Your friend need to trade a total of at least 0.1BTC or 3ETH (both buying and selling counted).

Commission will be credited directly to your account and can be used immediately.

What if the refered person/friend ends up not being able to trade to such amount before the time give is reached?
Activity: 233
Tradetex exchange looks a well planned project. All the best to this big exchange of the future!!! Best of luck...!
Activity: 4

is a great project, this will revolutionize the market for cryptocurrency. will be very successful soon!
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
nice to see some advanced members in the thread
hopefully, this exchange will survive
looking forward for updates
Activity: 30
Will more than one stable coin be allowed on this exchange? Which ones please?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
by offering discounts of up to 50% hopefully Tradetex can get a lot of investors,
but seeing the concept from this project is normal for me, maybe this project must be active in promotion

its masive discounts with 50% and got a lot investor I feel it won't be too good to see the price of their tokens later on the market. It might be easy to dump they will be easy enough to get rid of some of their tokens they get when 50% discount. but I hope that won't happen for sure.
Activity: 115

Tradetex Exchange as his place of exchanges that will use many traders because it does not use the Exchange fee so more young tasty and once in use
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
by offering discounts of up to 50% hopefully Tradetex can get a lot of investors,
but seeing the concept from this project is normal for me, maybe this project must be active in promotion
Activity: 4
The project develops very quickly and reaches investors from all over the world! Really friendly with cryptocurrency users. This company is gaining momentum and shows great results!
Pages:
Jump to: