Pages:
Author

Topic: 🙉 🙊 [ANN]TradeTex Exchange 🙊 Trading & First Ever P2P Without commission!🌏 - page 7. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 0

TradeTex is a very trustworthy project. i ma so glad to be a part of this project. Thanks for bringing such a futuristic concept and idea into the cryptoWorld. I would like to pay a formal Wish to TradeTex management and its Team (Both the team offline and online) Best of luck and we all will see soon TradeTex on the moon.

Activity: 16
tradetex is an amazing project will get attraction of ppl soon amazing
Activity: 33
hi  everyone good exchange for easy use
Activity: 25
great exchange with no fees in trading.............
Activity: 52
I think think this is best for crypto traders...
Activity: 50
Telegram Bounty telegram admin told me to report here (Ann thread)
@akshay240
@anshumanprajapati_ap
@shricht24
@dhirajmundhe
@moonk0
@Sonu4050 @Saurabhrani
 @Sandeep0 @CryUni
Dayanand , sopen
Last 2 person haven't set there username
Activity: 3
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Please Answer My questions.

If I Buy Bitcoins Or Other coins With TradeTex Token,  Then Can i withdraw My BTC or Other Coins Huh If yes. Then Withdraw is instant??

Looking forward for P2P service ..very much needed for india
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Tradetex Exchange as his place of exchanges that will use many traders because it does not use the Exchange fee so more young tasty and once in use
but unfortunately the TradeTex project hasn't reached its softcap worth 3.5 million USD, it's still a long way to go, for the exchanger platform I can't comment, because the new exchanger must still have a lot of reviews

but they are still pushing thru, right? even if they raised only that amount of money. so yeah, this has a long way to go to even compete with established small ones. they need a lot of traders to make this going. without them, the exchange is pretty much dead.
Hi, Team  Best of luck for Future..
Is Ur exchanges support Peer to Peer  and how safe it is??
Activity: 1
The project is really great for p2p market . Best thing of this project is transaction fee.  I hope it'll become a successful project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Tdx exchange seems great as a project to recon with... I wish the team good luck
Activity: 20
Best exchange I have ever seen.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
Tradetex Exchange as his place of exchanges that will use many traders because it does not use the Exchange fee so more young tasty and once in use
but unfortunately the TradeTex project hasn't reached its softcap worth 3.5 million USD, it's still a long way to go, for the exchanger platform I can't comment, because the new exchanger must still have a lot of reviews
Activity: 14
Hope this will be Next big exchange.
Activity: 1
Best Cryptocurrency exchange for buying & selling.
Activity: 15
TradeTex Exchange, in which all account balances and trading profits and losses are denominated.". However, only those coins that are officially issued by any state can be considered national coins.
Activity: 84
I think P2P offers a better experience on TradexI think P2P will provide a better experience on Tradetex.
Activity: 14
this is a future that's create awesome trading facility for their users those make good profit
Pages:
Jump to: