Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 27. (Read 141220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
The Diff is up to 4.9 that's pretty high for Pos Cheesy
legendary
I made a request to add truckcoin on yorbit as well id ask everyone here to do the same bluetrade might be nice to try as well and there are some other small exchanges we could try. Poloniex would be Great but hard to get.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
Price on bittrex is way to cheap imo people dumping around 88 sat crazy stuff.

Someone (as me) is buying TRK @ very cheap price, and we will have fun when price will boost up (hope soon)
Probably het listed on other exchange will help a lot the coin and the community.
Hope dev can do something for this  Smiley

I see Yobit in your sig , can we get TRK listed there ?
I don't see anything about minimum volume and stuff like that.

Today i'm going to submit TRK for free listing at Yobit https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
It would be good if you guys submit it there too - the more requests they get mean better chances to get listed.

Try sending PM to this exchange include Truckcoin : https://bleutrade.com

It may be that they accept the Truckcoin Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Someone (as me) is buying TRK @ very cheap price, and we will have fun when price will boost up (hope soon)
Probably het listed on other exchange will help a lot the coin and the community.
Hope dev can do something for this  Smiley

My sig is not related to Yobit support or Dev's, you have to ask directly to Yobit support, and i think that no problem to get listed there....lots of other coins are listed everyday, so i think they had enbough space for TRK!
legendary
Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

Today i'm going to submit TRK for free listing at Yobit https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
It would be good if you guys submit it there too - the more requests they get mean better chances to get listed.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Seems like we lost Cryptsy Id advice anyone with Trk in there to get it out Asap.

I know its hard to get into Poloniex , maybe we can try to get on Cex or BTR ?

Getting listed on c-cex would be good, it is one of the best exchange right now.
Does C-Cex require min trade volume to keep listing? I think it's 0.2BTC/day like Bittrex but not sure?

Yes your right their just as greedy as bittrex , I didn't know that.Sad
Maybe would should try Poloniex again then although that's though.

C-cex:
"Volume policy

We start to monitor the BTC daily volume of every cryptocurrency listed in 2 months after addition. If the average daily volume for one month is less than 0.2 BTC, we will announce the removal of the currency on Twitter, mailing lists and the "Important News" section on the main trading interface. After the removal is announced, we keep the currencies on the exchange for at least for 2 weeks to allow our users to trade or withdraw their currencies from the exchange. If the average daily volume becomes more than 0.2 BTC during these two weeks - we will allow the currency to stay on the exchange. "
legendary
Seems like we lost Cryptsy Id advice anyone with Trk in there to get it out Asap.

Getting listed on c-cex would be good, it is one of the best exchange right now.
Does C-Cex require min trade volume to keep listing? I think it's 0.2BTC/day like Bittrex but not sure?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

I think it might be too late to get any value out of Crypsy at this point.  Sad I managed to get out in time but lost a lot of value when bailing out in a hurry.  If feel bad for everyone though, thats a lot of BTC and LTC to be missing. 

I would concentrate on Bittrex and Cryptopia for now I think there is enough volume to keep them going.  I've had very nice experiences with Cryptopia so far.  I wish we had a good way to do direct trading, perhaps through block chain contracts that took care of escrow.  I thought something like that was planed for this year, anyone know?
legendary

legendary
Is the link in OP still valid to download the wallet?
I'm holding a good load of coins that i want to stake and get interest, waiting for the future coming uprise.
Thanks for any answer/updated link.
Yes the link in OP is valid, 0.9.8.9 is the latest version to date.
Is the link in OP still valid to download the wallet?
I'm holding a good load of coins that i want to stake and get interest, waiting for the future coming uprise.
Thanks for any answer/updated link.
legendary
@noise23

Can you maybe raise the none split level a little bit more ? 2200 or 2500 max would be perfect. I have the 2000 one running now it runs great but a lot of my blocksizes are just a little bit over.

I can send you a link to this one or If possible to go 2200 2500 ill compile that and upload it.

Increased max limit to 10000 in the source https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin/  Smiley

Sweet Smiley thanks for the quick response and work as usual:!)
legendary
@noise23

Can you maybe raise the none split level a little bit more ? 2200 or 2500 max would be perfect. I have the 2000 one running now it runs great but a lot of my blocksizes are just a little bit over.

I can send you a link to this one or If possible to go 2200 2500 ill compile that and upload it.

Increased max limit to 10000 in the source https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin/  Smiley
legendary
@noise23

legendary
The interest is too high. Will it be lowered anytime soon?
There is no plan to change interest rate anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The interest is too high. Will it be lowered anytime soon?
Pages:
Jump to: