Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRS] TrustCoin | Scrypt | POW/POS | Launch 2 August 2014 - page 3. (Read 36314 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Ok. The newest update gets stuck syncing at blocks past 61000, not 61000 exactly -- if I close wallet and reopen, it doesn't sync. If I use the wallet from 9/4, it syncs without orphans now since I have "found" the old stakes. If I use the wallet from 9/18 or yesterday, it doesn't sync in entirety, and if I sync using my old wallet.dat AND delete the blockchain, it creates it's own forks while syncing and thereby creating orphans.

Addition: If I stake on Oct 4th or about there, then I am probably ok, but I need an explorer to make sure I'm not on a fork. Please get a working explorer for us, dev. Thanks Smiley

Ok. Now the correct block 65735
Block explorer is not requested the update due to frequent updates of the wallet.

I'm on 65891, but it's been 2 hours since you posted. Seems about right with 40 sec block times, won't know for certain until the explorer is up and running, which I can wait for until you're done releasing new wallets. Thank you dev for your efforts. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ok. The newest update gets stuck syncing at blocks past 61000, not 61000 exactly -- if I close wallet and reopen, it doesn't sync. If I use the wallet from 9/4, it syncs without orphans now since I have "found" the old stakes. If I use the wallet from 9/18 or yesterday, it doesn't sync in entirety, and if I sync using my old wallet.dat AND delete the blockchain, it creates it's own forks while syncing and thereby creating orphans.

Addition: If I stake on Oct 4th or about there, then I am probably ok, but I need an explorer to make sure I'm not on a fork. Please get a working explorer for us, dev. Thanks Smiley

Ok. Now the correct block 65735
Block explorer is not requested the update due to frequent updates of the wallet.
@halofirebtc

@halofirebtc
Alright, I'm synced up, but I had to use a old wallet.dat that I saved before staking existed. Weird thing is I picked up a bunch of stakes I had over 2 weeks ago. Can someone tell me what block we're on, please?

I don't care about your profits per se, I worry about mine and as a bagholder, I'm losing too much over the last month or so PoS has been "working" for everyone else. Your profits will come in time. But as dev, you are in this situation to deliver a working product within a reasonable timeframe. If you need help, ask the community or other devs to assist you, no shame in that at all!

I'll try the new update, thanks dev! Cheesy

Thanks for the advice. I do not write, but for the POS now has a system as in Mintcoin, the reward is 4 times greater 1st year. This here is a bonus for miners)

if(nHeight < YEARLY_BLOCKCOUNT)
      nRewardCoinYear = 4 * MAX_TRUST_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
   else if(nHeight < (2 * YEARLY_BLOCKCOUNT))
      nRewardCoinYear = 3 * MAX_TRUST_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
   else if(nHeight < (3 * YEARLY_BLOCKCOUNT))
      nRewardCoinYear = 2 * MAX_TRUST_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
Nobody loses.
The POS problem is associated with a failure in the old blockchain. Fix is not so simple.
Another thing, it blew off a lot of plans. Agree with this.
Thanks!
@halofirebtc
So dev, what's the word on the explorer and wallet? Not happy since we're not able to MINT which mean we are losing money....

Edit: tomorrow will be at least 2 weeks since I've posted originally about this.

You think I'm in this situation, get a huge profit? Smiley

I don't care about your profits per se, I worry about mine and as a bagholder, I'm losing too much over the last month or so PoS has been "working" for everyone else. Your profits will come in time. But as dev, you are in this situation to deliver a working product within a reasonable timeframe. If you need help, ask the community or other devs to assist you, no shame in that at all!

I'll try the new update, thanks dev! Cheesy
So dev, what's the word on the explorer and wallet? Not happy since we're not able to MINT which mean we are losing money....

Edit: tomorrow will be at least 2 weeks since I've posted originally about this.

You think I'm in this situation, get a huge profit? Smiley
Small fix for POS. Need approximately 12 hours for the change in block generation.
At blocks 51000, 51500, 52000 may require a restart wallet.

Download Windows wallet

GitHub

Make a copy wallet.dat before updating!
@halofirebtc

Hi dev,

now it seems that everything is OK with the chain, blocks generating and so,
but my TRS in the wallet are decreasing
i have lost 2 000 000 + TRS

Send your TRS address to PM, we'll see.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
i am out of sync
stuck at 63 339
can't receive or send TRS and "Not minting because you don't have mature coins."

Do you guys have similar problems ?

---

wallet version 0.0.0.2

Yes, there is a problem. I'm trying to completely eliminate it. Just had a little time on tests. In fact, just today continued its work. While the problem is, the blocks will be generated slowly. You have the correct block.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
 Cheesy
How about Clone XCP /XCH / XDP
Build a XTRS
Cheesy
TrustParty
Activity: 78
Updated node. Back to work)
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Sorry, I was a little sick.
Soon will update the problematic version.
Do not just fix the problem, the end of the POW was a serious failure in the blockchain.

take your time bro.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Do not just fix the problem, the end of the POW was a serious failure in the blockchain.

my wallet seems to be working Grin
legendary
Merit: 1001
i am with the new wallet, yestarday was sync, now stick on 60926 block
Pages:
Jump to: