Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 52. (Read 76991 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
VVV Clone? Launch date today but no wallet?

The TRUSTplus site was VootCoin.com for while.  I revived that coin and now the New Dev has a webmaster to take over.  So if the Old Voot site Pages look familiar, you are correct.  This is my project, and I have been helping other coins grow.  You will see why when I get the wallet to create trust circles.

It is not VVV,I hired loljosh to make the code better.  CryptoRank is making the Logo.

Down the road, no promises of when, we are going to use other coins on my market and other markets to CoinJoin.  Sender pays all the fees through the exchanges and   Mitchell Mint will have a public and private brand.  TrustPlus will be one of our own coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
VVV Clone? Launch date today but no wallet?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Who voted 28 days!?!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
With 3 1/2 hours hours to go, I am going to delay the launch.  The wallet needs to verified by a 3rd party before I let people investing resources.  You can only launch once and it needs to be right.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Getting closer, feeling the crunch.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
GITHUB has the wallet Posted.  It will compile but the LoadBlockIndex() has been disabled with the wrong hash.  I will be changing the paraphrase, time and nNonce.  The rewards will allow me to release the final wallet(s) 20 minutes before launch.

Check it over and if you see anything please tell me,  I will pay bounties for debugging the code.  I am aware the LoadBlockIndex() is wrong, so please don't try to claim that one.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
So Much Math.  Blah!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
We have to mine the coin.  SEC rejected my application.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Source and Translations Left.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Got a PM to add 7 Day Scrypt and X11 to the vote with the IPO, so... re-vote!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Please vote, it currently has no clear winner.

The No Cap is a surprise, still need more voters.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Please vote, it currently has no clear winner.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
TRUSTplus.com has been secured.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I will trust you after it be builded sucess
So work it hard now

Still workin'  I wont release anything half done.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I am going to change to 100% Premine if I can find an exchange to take the 0.5 BTC Risk.  The exchange gets the entire amount minus the bounties paid out.

This will require 100% trust in the coin to pull off.

I found an exchange that will host but... Cap.... Need a vote.

Can you explain the idea behind the 100% pre-mine? Did I miss something?

I tallied up how much Dark Coin cost in electricity... We didn’t really accomplish much as a community.  If we skip the whole electricity issue of creating coins, and invest at a low price, we have significantly cut the cost of the coins creation.  The Price will be listed low so everyone can have a chance to buy.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I will trust you after it be builded sucess
So work it hard now
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am going to change to 100% Premine if I can find an exchange to take the 0.5 BTC Risk.  The exchange gets the entire amount minus the bounties paid out.

Can you explain the idea behind the 100% pre-mine? Did I miss something?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I am going to change to 100% Premine if I can find an exchange to take the 0.5 BTC Risk.  The exchange gets the entire amount minus the bounties paid out.

sxh
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
good idea
nice
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Pages:
Jump to: