Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 29. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
there is a pool running?

Yeah, you can mine this coin at http://CoinKing.io
Since TRUST is currently only PoS, the only way to mine it is through the kind of service that multipools like coinking.io provide.

Activity: 108
there is a pool running?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thansk guys, the updated links are working.
It seems, the TrustCoin.co site doesn't work. I tried to watch papers.

According to the dev, that domain name was contested so the page had to move to:
http://trustplus.com/

The domain has the same issue as many development projects.  The bounties were based on 400 satoshi BTC to Trust for TrustPlus.com... I have the domain in a contract for deed type agreement.

Most of the Development work and "experiments" will take place in the TrustPlus.co domain.  It currently has a splash page with Cryptonators Price on the index page.

It sounds like this first page of this post needs to be updated. At least changing:
the link from http://trustcoin.co to http://trustplus.co/.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev

According to the dev, that domain name was contested so the page had to move to:

The domain has the same issue as many development projects.  The bounties were based on 400 satoshi BTC to Trust for TrustPlus.com... I have the domain in a contract for deed type agreement.

Most of the Development work and "experiments" will take place in the TrustPlus.co domain.  It currently has a splash page with Cryptonators Price on the index page.

Activity: 238
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Pulled my lump sum into wallet to stake, long term coin this.
Activity: 214
ah ok thx i think i understand. your graphics look great but for a normal user like me they are prety hard to understand at first sight lol.

Thanks!

but if i understand correctly all those automatic transactions are basically fake transactions to put up a smoke screen for the real transaction?

so this way you have anon/privacy right?

is so this would be great as privacy/anon gives much extra value to a coin.

Yes, automatic transactions are "fake" transactions, which are added to the block chain, that have the same probability profile as the real transactions. This makes real transactions statistically identical to automatic ones in the blockchain. (by "fake" I mean that the coins do not switch owners, they change addresses in the output transactions within a tx in the block that is being added to the blockchain)

Certainly, privacy/anon of this type which is a core feature of TRUSTplus, gives/adds much value to the coin. (note: this type of privacy/anon is mathematically and rigorously provable)

In fact, as soon as I complete the paper I am writing, I will begin developing an android app that facilitates this type of transaction from mobile devices for TRUSTplus!

Wink

Awesome.  Thanks for the info.
While waiting for the dev work to be finalised, the community can assist with preventing a de-listing from Bittrex by maintaining an average volume of around 0.1 BTC per day or slightly more between buys and sells, which is easy to achieve. Once dev work is finished and rollout starts, volume should increase gradually over the threshold.

Would also recommend mining at CoinKing and converting to TRUST. I'm currently mining 24 7 there and converting to TRUST.

Thanks.  I have now pointed my mining rig there too.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
yeah i sold a few of my coins because i needed them to buy nav coin, my other fav coin.

So dont worry about the dump today its no panic dump, i will buy back within a couple of days when my new btc arrived at bittrex.

also it looks like bot isnt that active anymore...he is not buying back any coins and it seems he only sells now, but only the sell orders he already placed (price go down slightly every few days if nobody buys)...
Well some good news.  Today Trust saw a rise of +9.68% on Bittrex and yesterday there was a +189.7% rise on Poloniex  Smiley
While waiting for the dev work to be finalised, the community can assist with preventing a de-listing from Bittrex by maintaining an average volume of around 0.1 BTC per day or slightly more between buys and sells, which is easy to achieve. Once dev work is finished and rollout starts, volume should increase gradually over the threshold.

Would also recommend mining at CoinKing and converting to TRUST. I'm currently mining 24 7 there and converting to TRUST.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
my problem is that when i hear mitchel talking... that he got 100 paper wallets and went to the streets... i dont think that loos professional at all...

you go door by door and say what? the bot actually managed to kill us...

ccex will be removing us.... bittrex will soon...

i agree with that.
There should be more social media activity to attract people.

Meanwhile i see more development activity in this forum.
It is waiting that the dev deliver.

You can't wait too long in crypto.
Everybody know that.

I agree that the statement you mention took me a back a little as well. However, I think the dev was looking for support from his local community and I see no fault in his efforts. He is paying programmers to do this work and he has to raise the capital necessary to ensure that the programmers get paid.

I would recommend that we keep in mind that a "community" is worth more than the sum of its parts. (and by community I mean those of us, including the dev, who are engaged in making things happen for the coin)

From what I have seen, the initial and holding investors that support the core features and principles of this coin are conscious of what it would take to help this coin continue to grow. Personally I am leveraging my own experience and expertise as a contributing member of this "community".

Certainly, the proof that I have provided, and which I will document in my paper, about the privacy associated with transactions amid automatic ones should help support this claim. Once that is complete I am moving into a mobile programming phase to deploy those capabilities into a mobile app.

Growing a real investment takes work and I am willing to contribute my fair share. Please help me to help you grow our shared investment.

We can all put work in with social media activity to attract people. You can start by sharing the discussions and images presented in this forum. You can always refer those with questions here or the IRC chat room to have their questions answered. Smiley

agree..

meanwhile i stake a bag with coins  Grin .
my problem is that when i hear mitchel talking... that he got 100 paper wallets and went to the streets... i dont think that loos professional at all...

i agree with that.

Everybody know that.

I agree that the statement you mention took me a back a little as well. However, I think the dev was looking for support from his local community and I see no fault in his efforts. He is paying programmers to do this work and he has to raise the capital necessary to ensure that the programmers get paid.

I would recommend that we keep in mind that a "community" is worth more than the sum of its parts. (and by community I mean those of us, including the dev, who are engaged in making things happen for the coin)

From what I have seen, the initial and holding investors that support the core features and principles of this coin are conscious of what it would take to help this coin continue to grow. Personally I am leveraging my own experience and expertise as a contributing member of this "community".

Certainly, the proof that I have provided, and which I will document in my paper, about the privacy associated with transactions amid automatic ones should help support this claim. Once that is complete I am moving into a mobile programming phase to deploy those capabilities into a mobile app.

Growing a real investment takes work and I am willing to contribute my fair share. Please help me to help you grow our shared investment.

We can all put work in with social media activity to attract people. You can start by sharing the discussions and images presented in this forum. You can always refer those with questions here or the IRC chat room to have their questions answered. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

i agree with that.

Everybody know that.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor

Activity: 196
I do own a large lump some of TRUST, I would love to see TRUST make it back into the top volume again on Miss Bitty.
ah ok thx i think i understand. your graphics look great but for a normal user like me they are prety hard to understand at first sight lol.

Thanks!

but if i understand correctly all those automatic transactions are basically fake transactions to put up a smoke screen for the real transaction?

so this way you have anon/privacy right?

is so this would be great as privacy/anon gives much extra value to a coin.

Yes, automatic transactions are "fake" transactions, which are added to the block chain, that have the same probability profile as the real transactions. This makes real transactions statistically identical to automatic ones in the blockchain. (by "fake" I mean that the coins do not switch owners, they change addresses in the output transactions within a tx in the block that is being added to the blockchain)

Certainly, privacy/anon of this type which is a core feature of TRUSTplus, gives/adds much value to the coin. (note: this type of privacy/anon is mathematically and rigorously provable)

In fact, as soon as I complete the paper I am writing, I will begin developing an android app that facilitates this type of transaction from mobile devices for TRUSTplus!

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: