Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 30. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
ah ok thx i think i understand. your graphics look great but for a normal user like me they are prety hard to understand at first sight lol.

but if i understand correctly all those automatic transactions are basically fake transactions to put up a smoke screen for the real transaction?

so this way you have anon/privacy right?

is so this would be great as privacy/anon gives much extra value to a coin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
stafur, so the auto transactions can also be used as some kind of anon? or am i understanding it wrong?

The rigorous statement is, Automatic Transactions provide a measure of Privacy for Real Transactions.
If having a measure of Privacy for Real Transactions is considered anon, then yes. Wink

For example the following statistics for a group of transactions with a random number of coins per transaction:

Expected Coins: 1.0
Sent Coins: 1.00001519061
%diff: 0.00151906075267
Norm. Max. Dist., Norm. Sum. Dist.: 0.00709537, 1.00000000

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2e2hba6ddgt8x0f/ProbDensCoinsTrans-100tries-4addresses-08-2014-SergioTafur.png

[edit] The nice thing about this approach is that there is not need to tag and/or track any transactions. The statistics take care of making sure that each address receives the appropriate amount of coins.  Grin
stafur, so the auto transactions can also be used as some kind of anon? or am i understanding it wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Give it a chance and be patient. The research into this is good and the concept could work, which distinguishes the coin from the rest. You have to look a little bit deeper into the potential and it is one of those things that if it catches on it will be big, but it is not overnight and you have to take a view towards Q4 2014 or Q1 2015. High risk high reward. There is nothing like get rich quick in crypto. Also, dont invest what you cannot afford to lose. As I always say, if something comes of this fine if not also fine.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
where do you see the community? its us... we dont even have trolls..

Man... THis is pathetic. Do you want me to be your troll? I never done it before, but I can try it Smiley

But to be honest, why would someone buy a shit coin like this. There are many other better shitcoins. You guys should check ripoff coin. 10 times better than this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
where do you see the community? its us... we dont even have trolls..
Example of how Automatic Transactions can be used to hide Real Transactions in the block-chain.

http://i.imgur.com/MlXdMxh.png

Looking forward to the next update by the dev! Smiley
Just to spell out how I would use automatic transactions, once the dev makes them available, when sending coins :

I'd choose how many coins I want to send to a particular address. I specify the amount of privacy I want for that address and hit send.

Trusted addys would then be automatically generated and automatic transactions would start to deposit the amount of coins to the payment address and my own addresses in a way that is similar to staking.

For example, say I want to send 25 coins to an address with 25% privacy. 3 other addys would be created in addition to the payment addy and a number of automatic transactions would then ensure that the payment address received the coins in the following way:

Coins to send per Automatic Transaction:  4.16666666667e-05
Sent Coins: 24.9784583333
Norm. Max. Dist., Norm. Sum. Dist.: 0.01245534, 1.00000000

Notice the low amount sent per transaction. That means that these transactions would be in the noise of staked coins and other automatic transactions making them difficult to track within the smoke screen. Also, please note that there is actually no loss of coins. The amount of the difference can be added from the other transactions since the total number of coins is always conserved.

I am working on a graphic that helps clarify this example. As always, please let me know if you have any comments and/or suggestions.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
yup I've got my whole "bag" still, has been sad to see a coin with this potential stay down cause of a dumper/bot or whatever.

I'm putting some time in on modelling the auto-transactions. This coin still has active community members and an active dev. It is too soon to call bag holders.

for sure, thats why I used "" around it, was just saying it's sad that a few people would try to kill a coin before it even gets off the ground... it's ridiculous if they hold this much they'd gain so much more from helping instead.
yup I've got my whole "bag" still, has been sad to see a coin with this potential stay down cause of a dumper/bot or whatever.

I'm putting some time in on modelling the auto-transactions. This coin still has active community members and an active dev. It is too soon to call bag holders.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
i dont think people are paying us a visit here... sadly we ended up a few bagholders... thats even worse cause the coins are not widespreaded...
Model of the Probability density of generating automatic transactions for 1 in 4 trusted addresses every 15 minutes.
The Addr and Trans axes go from 0 to 95 because there are 96 15 minute intervals in a given day. (60mins/15mins = 0.25hours, 0.25hours*96=24 hours)

Smiley

MitchellMint's plan for a smoke screen is very very real, and can hide any real transaction if used properly.
[edit] By properly, I mean that a real transaction should have the same statistical profile as that of the automatic transactions in order to be indistinguishable from them. For example, the address to which coins are being sent in the real transaction would be one of the 4 addresses chosen every 15 minutes for the period of a day.

Please note that there is no constraint to limit this process to a day. I described the model that way for clarity. The real transaction in the smoke screen could take place in the span of a fraction of a second along with all the other automatic transactions.

The modeled probability would yield the same result if these transactions took place every hundredth of a second over a period of 0.96 seconds, Smiley !!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijjn9m3nx64q8nj/ProbDens-96tries-4addresses-08-2014-SergioTafur.png
Activity: 149
Coin died?

Yes, coin died. Dev only says and does nothing. He lazy and waiting for someone to do everything for him.

You are welcome to sell your coins if you are impatient. This coin will either be very big if the dev delivers or fail miserably if he does not. It depends on your risk appetite and patience. Big risk big reward - typical crypto. Put in what money you can afford to lose. If something comes of it fine and if nothing comes of it also fine.
Are there any plans for this coin? There is some development?

Dev has posted the plans and concept several times if you look through the history. However, don't expect things to happen overnight as the plans are for the remainder of 2014 and then 2015. As far as I understand it the development was supposed to be funded by the premine. So at the current prices the dev has to use alternative funds for the development.

I will seek and read.Smiley

We many different feature that every coin wants, and yes I took the lazy way of hiring developers.  The premine used to be the financial source for development, but the market did not cooperate.  I have been finding investors and investing a heavy load myself.

My target markets are nearly in the billions giving the coin a run for LTC.  Becoming bitcoin is unreasonable, but that is why we started to talk about creating an umbrella.  The next conversation lead to multiWallet, so on an so forth.

If you have a need, post it.  If you have a need to get the pulse on this coin (dead.)  We will discuss how to measure.  How would you measure a coin and label it dead? (THIS IS AT MR vint)

In the world of Cryptocurrency  should have a little more than empty promises. When you move from words to action it will be the best proof that I was wrong.

There have been very few coins this past quarter that haven't included a hidden pre-mine and a pump and dump.  We have seen nothing but anon devs come and go.  That is the unfair cryptocurrency world, that I refuse to be a part of.  I am doing this right and making sure no one loses on this deal, the early investors take the biggest risk, and will be rewarded.  The services will umbrella all coins.  vint, are you investing?

Yes. I still keep a little coin. I would like to trustcoin was not a scam. I want him to grow and develop.
Agree. Did not sell a single coin .... somehow believe in it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Coin died?

Yes, coin died. Dev only says and does nothing. He lazy and waiting for someone to do everything for him.

You are welcome to sell your coins if you are impatient. This coin will either be very big if the dev delivers or fail miserably if he does not. It depends on your risk appetite and patience. Big risk big reward - typical crypto. Put in what money you can afford to lose. If something comes of it fine and if nothing comes of it also fine.

Dev has posted the plans and concept several times if you look through the history. However, don't expect things to happen overnight as the plans are for the remainder of 2014 and then 2015. As far as I understand it the development was supposed to be funded by the premine. So at the current prices the dev has to use alternative funds for the development.

We many different feature that every coin wants, and yes I took the lazy way of hiring developers.  The premine used to be the financial source for development, but the market did not cooperate.  I have been finding investors and investing a heavy load myself.

My target markets are nearly in the billions giving the coin a run for LTC.  Becoming bitcoin is unreasonable, but that is why we started to talk about creating an umbrella.  The next conversation lead to multiWallet, so on an so forth.

If you have a need, post it.  If you have a need to get the pulse on this coin (dead.)  We will discuss how to measure.  How would you measure a coin and label it dead? (THIS IS AT MR vint)

In the world of Cryptocurrency  should have a little more than empty promises. When you move from words to action it will be the best proof that I was wrong.

There have been very few coins this past quarter that haven't included a hidden pre-mine and a pump and dump.  We have seen nothing but anon devs come and go.  That is the unfair cryptocurrency world, that I refuse to be a part of.  I am doing this right and making sure no one loses on this deal, the early investors take the biggest risk, and will be rewarded.  The services will umbrella all coins.  vint, are you investing?

Yes. I still keep a little coin. I would like to trustcoin was not a scam. I want him to grow and develop.
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Coin died?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Coin died?

legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Coin died?

indeed, coin is far from dead! dev posted an update a few days ago, just read back in the forum and the old topic.
Activity: 149
Coin died?

Pages:
Jump to: