Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)TUS Pre ICO Live get 90% discount & Up To 50% Referral commissions No KYC - page 2. (Read 25771 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Not everyone is outraged.
I believe that if the project does not require KYC - this is good.
OK good. After all, the KYC came up with those who put pressure on the market. They just need to have a base on the entire crypto community. After all, we are today at the forefront of the new digital economy. And the introduction of all these KYC verification contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency.
I agree with you.
cryptocurrency will create a new world economy and a new world order. KYC is not needed by anyone here!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
OK good. After all, the KYC came up with those who put pressure on the market. They just need to have a base on the entire crypto community. After all, we are today at the forefront of the new digital economy. And the introduction of all these KYC verification contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency.
The project fixes the price of the token at the time of payment. ico is considered successful when all tokens are sold.
And it seems to me that ICO can be considered successful when everything is sold and a real work product is released. The price of tokens grows dozens of times and everyone is happy and satisfied! That's what I understand the successful ICO !!!
Also, a successful project has a strong community that helps develop the project.
Activity: 126
The project fixes the price of the token at the time of payment. ico is considered successful when all tokens are sold.
And it seems to me that ICO can be considered successful when everything is sold and a real work product is released. The price of tokens grows dozens of times and everyone is happy and satisfied! That's what I understand the successful ICO !!!
Activity: 115
its look very strange, no KYC, big discounts and no teams.
It’s not possible to understand people ... there would be requirements for the passage of KYC verification - everyone would be outraged that their rights to anonymity are violated ... there are no requirements for passing KYC - everyone is indignant why not ...)))
Activity: 66

In general, I have now met that projects fix the price of their tokens in dollars and sell constantly changing course. Perhaps here the same situation only with Bitcoin.
come on, but how you will distribute tokens to investors?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

In general, I have now met that projects fix the price of their tokens in dollars and sell constantly changing course. Perhaps here the same situation only with Bitcoin.
come on, but how you will distribute tokens to investors?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It’s not possible to understand people ... there would be requirements for the passage of KYC verification - everyone would be outraged that their rights to anonymity are violated ... there are no requirements for passing KYC - everyone is indignant why not ...)))
Activity: 12
It's good that they present this information on the site where you can go and see
The fact that the information is presented on the official website is of course very good, but I would duplicate everything in the official thread on the forum. as many read and follow it for the thread and do not even go to the site.
If a person is interested in the project - he will find information on the site, in social networks and in other sources.
or read the white paper, there exactly all the necessary information will be available
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Activity: 140
If a person is interested in the project - he will find information on the site, in social networks and in other sources.
When at the same time participating (investing) in several dozens of projects it is practically impossible to do. Here and on the forum not all have time to read ...
It's good that they present this information on the site where you can go and see
The fact that the information is presented on the official website is of course very good, but I would duplicate everything in the official thread on the forum. as many read and follow it for the thread and do not even go to the site.
Activity: 210
Activity: 115
As I understand it, the discount at the very beginning will be 90 percent, so many investors should be interested in it.
they are still have 0 reached btc/eth or anything else crypto. You can check it on their site
ICO launched only today, I am sure that the team will be able to make successful sales.
Activity: 11
As I understand it, the discount at the very beginning will be 90 percent, so many investors should be interested in it.
they are still have 0 reached btc/eth or anything else crypto. You can check it on their site
Activity: 252
I also decided to take part! Just now, so much extra information has become demanded when registering with Bounty or to Aerdrop. Good thing it is not here.
It is great that there is a bounty! Perhaps it is worth registering!
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 126
Hello dears! I see there's an airdrop (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tus-coin-airdrop-up-to-50-referral-commissions-no-kyc-required-5079506) going on. Has anyone checked in yet? How difficult is registration?
I have already registered, registration is very simple. And good conditions for get rewards.
I also decided to take part! Just now, so much extra information has become demanded when registering with Bounty or to Aerdrop. Good thing it is not here.
Activity: 140
Hello dears! I see there's an airdrop (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tus-coin-airdrop-up-to-50-referral-commissions-no-kyc-required-5079506) going on. Has anyone checked in yet? How difficult is registration?
I have already registered, registration is very simple. And good conditions for get rewards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I think that projects that carry a new concept that is useful for the community will become market leaders in the future.
It's true! the main thing is to find the very element of novelty and creativity that can help to conquer the market!
Pages:
Jump to: