Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)TUS Pre ICO Live get 90% discount & Up To 50% Referral commissions No KYC - page 4. (Read 25771 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
As I understand it, the discount at the very beginning will be 90 percent, so many investors should be interested in it.
Early investors always get the most tasty prices and the best conditions for investing. This is standard practice in all projects.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
As I understand it, the discount at the very beginning will be 90 percent, so many investors should be interested in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
can you explain me pls why you write price in btc but you will use ethereum blockchain and there will be erc20 token?
In general, I have now met that projects fix the price of their tokens in dollars and sell constantly changing course. Perhaps here the same situation only with Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
can you explain me pls why you write price in btc but you will use ethereum blockchain and there will be erc20 token?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Pretty original concept for this project. Definitely worth considering in more detail! Personally, I was interested!
You're right! Unusual and innovative approach to the proposal for investment. It is possible that this project will find its users!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Have patience. This thread has just been created. It is possible that the team has not finished with the design and all the necessary data will appear here later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
hello, where i can check your developers team and advisors? Why you not post it here, in thread?
Activity: 82
BTC price is 1000$ down Token rate: the price of each token is _ 0.0002344 BTC = BTC Price 4500$
New Tus price each token is _ 0.0003000 BTC
Merit: 111
vite
you offering big discount during pre-sale. Will be there any lockup period for tokens from pre-sale?
( TUS marketing Offer )

You are a marketer on cryptocurrency? you Send me pm TUS have Big Offer for you

Thanks
Merit: 117
Pretty original concept for this project. Definitely worth considering in more detail! Personally, I was interested!
TUS Pre ICO No KYC required

Hello. You need a bounty manager? I can organize a bounty campaign for your project. Telegram @ksmith85

you pm me

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 40
Bounty manager

Hello. You need a bounty manager? I can organize a bounty campaign for your project. Telegram @ksmith85
For any queries please contact us at [email protected]
Hello guys!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/tus-27733

Thanks for TUS ICO added to icoholder.com
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello guys!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/tus-27733
Pre ICO Live From 2018-11-30 To 2019-01-01 get 90% discount join now
Pre ICO Live From 2018-11-30 To 2019-01-01 get 90% discount
its amazing, giving discount almost 100% , that is when the Pre ICO starts will get a 90% discount. how are the terms and conditions to get the big discount?

Pre ICO start buy now 90% discount
Pages:
Jump to: