Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 38. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
why my mined coin always get conflicted  Cry
I feel you buddy. I always get orphan blocks too but some days, they're all good. A few people said that faster internet could minimize orphan blocks.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
I bought some under 50 sats price is very cheap and I will hold for a long long time. good luck all  Cool
yeah, there is no good luck in this project, the team is working hard, so improvement is certain. Luck is also necessary but in the end, the work of devs will bring the success of this project.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
why my mined coin always get conflicted  Cry
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I bought some under 50 sats price is very cheap and I will hold for a long long time. good luck all  Cool
Activity: 238
Twist price can continue to rise is certainly the best, but who can expect the future development. If you only want to earn revenue or profit, if you don't have much trust in passwords, then you can sell them. But make sure you don't regret it.

The idea and ease of using Twist is very good and useful. It is not wise to sell at current price...
Activity: 238
Nice to see the trading volume going up again, the highest this month if I am correct. Twist slowly getting recognition.
The volume of transactions has increased, but the overall market environment has not changed much better, a bit of a bad feeling.

Do not forget, the stocks exchange is not very good exchange, Imagine what will happen if twist enters into larger exchangers...
Activity: 161
Twist price can continue to rise is certainly the best, but who can expect the future development. If you only want to earn revenue or profit, if you don't have much trust in passwords, then you can sell them. But make sure you don't regret it.
Merit: 100
the trading volum and the price will be better adn better. Hope the project would be more popular. a larger market is quite a good news.

Soon it will be over 100 sats and stay there, we are in for new explorer in a few days and then the then web wallet in another months. Good time to be in TWIST.

That sounds really good mate. If twist can pass over 100 sat then it will finally grow in my opinion. Webwallet and twist toolbox are bif plus to be able to reach and pass 100 sat level. It can happen super soon.
Activity: 56
The usage of Pay IDs instead of having to remember long account numbers is something that banks are already rolling out, it can be a feature that could set TWIST apart though in this space of the market, features can often be copied unfortunately so I hope that TWIST will find other things to distinguish itself from the competition Smiley.

Must say that price has been slow improving so that is always great to see Smiley.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Twist are on the third page on Coinmarketcel events for 31.05.2018 with 61 validation votes on the custom block explorer release. As i see, with only 177 votes Twist would be in the first page, so a bit more activity wouldn't hurt.

seems nice campaign to help $twist getting more attention
im gonna make few votes by bringing my friends there
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Twist are on the third page on Coinmarketcel events for 31.05.2018 with 61 validation votes on the custom block explorer release. As i see, with only 177 votes Twist would be in the first page, so a bit more activity wouldn't hurt.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
the trading volum and the price will be better adn better. Hope the project would be more popular. a larger market is quite a good news.

Soon it will be over 100 sats and stay there, we are in for new explorer in a few days and then the then web wallet in another months. Good time to be in TWIST.
Activity: 233
Merit: 113
Nice to see the trading volume going up again, the highest this month if I am correct. Twist slowly getting recognition.

Yeah this is a good sign. Today the price also increased a little bit. The market overall is not that great right now, but I believe it will recover later. When that time arrives, TWIST will get a new high price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The volume of transactions has increased, but the overall market environment has not changed much better, a bit of a bad feeling.

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

hopefully it stays hidden for a little while longer. i'm still accumulating  Wink

my thoughts as well
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Lately I'm noticing a huge quantity of orphans, in fact most of the time I'm finding a block it turns out as an orphan. Any ideas on how to reduce this frustrating phenomenon?

Not only do you have such a problem, but I noticed that if there are many orphans in one day, the next day there will be almost no them and it will do well.

I only had one day until now, in which i had unusually high number of orphaned blocks. Most of the days i have only one or two orphaned blocks.

Trading is slowing down on Stocks, hope it's just a temporary decline.
Activity: 26
volume picking up consistently now for the last few days. really gaining traction.

good thing that twist is getting its due attention from crypto community,

Well true but until I see Suppoman or Altcoinbuzz talking about TWIST, it's still our hidden gem guys. We should now help spread the word!

hopefully it stays hidden for a little while longer. i'm still accumulating  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
Will the toolbar in the future be integrated in the wallet? This seems the most natural thing to me, so as not to have to have too many open programs on the desktop.
the next thing is web wallet where you will have toolbox implemented as well. This will be easier cz it will bypass the issue of having separate OS wallets and will also be easier for the mobile users.

Actually only today I had chance to try out twist toolbox and it looks really cool. it makes things really easier which is very important for the adoptation of any coin. I'd assume that together with webwallet and toolbox it will atract a lot of people.

I have installed twist toolbox today and agreed with you. it is really cool feature to be able to send and receive money with easy nick names. Eventually those kind of simple tricks will make money transfer easier which is good for the twist project.
Pages:
Jump to: