Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 41. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 963
Merit: 57
I just remembered that I have participated in the airdrop and put Twist Adress in location. I have 87k twist coins on my wallet, 87k twist per current price (60 sat) is 0.052 BTC WOW. The best airdrop so far.  Joined to their signature campaign already, this coin definitely needs recognition in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
does anyone here encountered problem installing the macosx wallet? will be transferring my coins to the wallet but to no avail couldn't install twist wallet.

Yes, some kind of problem voschnikaet and it is on this purse you have to use your other laptop to install everything correctly. Maybe my hands are not growing out of there, but I think there is a compatibility problem.

ok thanks. i thought it's only me. i'll just try windows or linux instead.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
does anyone here encountered problem installing the macosx wallet? will be transferring my coins to the wallet but to no avail couldn't install twist wallet.

Yes, some kind of problem voschnikaet and it is on this purse you have to use your other laptop to install everything correctly. Maybe my hands are not growing out of there, but I think there is a compatibility problem.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Is there a major announcement coming up this week about Twist? I've been hodling for a while now and the sudden volume rise is tempting.

Its only that more and more people are realizing what a great project Twist is. There are developments ongoing but not as such to be relased next week,

or it could be some news which we are not aware of, yet
we have already seen huge buy orders and so much jump in price, while there is no new news around

i am feeling worry while i am really happy that my bag doubled today
hope it goes on current way, but keeps all informed about everything
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
This day is/was an another relatively good day on Stocks.Exchange with improving volume and dozens of trades. Buying orders are now nearing 1 BTC.

yes right the project make the first step to moon.
I was impressed. Went as high as 83 sats today and the trading volume went above 1 BTC. Demand for the coin is growing.

Don't we already have enough volume to get listed on Coinmarketcap? This would a very important initial milestone. To be recognized as a player a coin MUST be on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 602
It's nice to see how the twist price is growing..
But the Twist costs is much more than 70 or 100 sats. I know it Smiley
And this is why i'm still holding my coins.

easy 10x from here. there is no doubt about it. those who knew its potential are filling their bags  Cool
Is there a major announcement coming up this week about Twist? I've been hodling for a while now and the sudden volume rise is tempting.

Its only that more and more people are realizing what a great project Twist is. There are developments ongoing but not as such to be relased next week,
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
It's nice to see how the twist price is growing..
But the Twist costs is much more than 70 or 100 sats. I know it Smiley
And this is why i'm still holding my coins.

Activity: 233
Merit: 0
Quite a good day, the price is now 74sat. hope the price could go up more in the future, happy to see that more people is trading twist.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
As the Demand for the coin is now growing, relatively above 1btc now, It is given us a great assurance that the coin is very much going to sustain whatever FUD or hindrances that might have come its way over time. Many of us strongly believes in the work-ability of this coin and are still fervently here rendering all our supports in ensuring more that expected success crowned the Devs. efforts.

Yes, what a great Monday indeed, seeing ovet 1 BTC 24h volume and prices double and even triple at one point. Happy the people are starting to see the value of TWIST.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Can you imagine what will happen when a Twist starts trading on a major exchange? It will just be the birth of a supernova. Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
As the Demand for the coin is now growing, relatively above 1btc now, It is given us a great assurance that the coin is very much going to sustain whatever FUD or hindrances that might have come its way over time. Many of us strongly believes in the work-ability of this coin and are still fervently here rendering all our supports in ensuring more that expected success crowned the Devs. efforts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
This day is/was an another relatively good day on Stocks.Exchange with improving volume and dozens of trades. Buying orders are now nearing 1 BTC.

I was impressed. Went as high as 83 sats today and the trading volume went above 1 BTC. Demand for the coin is growing.
Activity: 537

Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Signature Bounty Campaign honestly does not make much sense.
First of all, no one will see.
Many people see price, community power.

+1
Not only do Twist but also same for almost currencies.
It is rarely found anyone who follows a project by signatures. (In other topics)

I don't agree on that. Signature campaigns get the message out in the crypto community. And it's called BRANDING, people get familiar with the name and the logo. Long live signature campaigns Smiley

I think the active topic is more effective.
I think the bigger exchanger is more effective.
(snip)
I think it's inefficient to reward for Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Medium Campaigns ...

Except for the line I've deleted I agree on these points.
I would add that a GOOD meme campaign could be of some help too. Provided you reward only the GOOD memes.

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
project seems to continue coming along nicely
Yesterdays 2.8 million volume is an all-time high by far. The previous record was well under 2 million as i see the historical data on Stocks.Exchange.

Why do you think so? What is the difference between the chat and another chat? Do you think the telegram is more popular than the discord?

Telegram is the more popular, but IMO the platform doesn't really matter, the activity of the community is a much more important aspect. And Telegram has got banned in Russia a month ago.

yesterday was centainly a day when a whale was born  Tongue . earlier days when such volume was generated was initial days when bounty guys were dumping for anything. now people are holding for more values and hence less trading these days.

actually those whales are not good for our small community, something like 51% attack can easily happen here, which we had seen before here few times before, i hope this new one, dont lose patience and stays with us longer than previous ones

totally agree with you on this. Still, Twist distribution is way more fair than most of the other coins in early stage.
Pages:
Jump to: