Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 15. (Read 119950 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Please retweet https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/644628242201243648

Trying to get the word out about Transfercoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Will the source for the new wallet be available? we are not all win users Smiley

I will add link to OP.

(New wallet source )
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mnsrs53jt8h29a6/transfer-source.zip?dl=0
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Will the source for the new wallet be available? we are not all win users Smiley
legendary
I just set up a master node

Awesome.  I think we should have like 10 or 11 masternodes now.  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I just set up a master node
legendary
So I guess I do have the right verison of the wallet uploaded then because I have same one as you do

Good deal.  I hope you stay on this journey with us.  Grin
Activity: 84
So I guess I do have the right verison of the wallet uploaded then because I have same one as you do
Activity: 1022
Looks like master nodes are dropping in and out as I have been getting a lot of full POS block rewards.

Not enough nodes kicking around maybe?

I can see 9 masternodes in my wallet.
The full POS reward thing happened to me too on this coin, I was advised to restart the wallet - which worked.

I can see MNS now but I guess they drop out from time to time. Better check my wallet I guess lol
Activity: 432
Looks like master nodes are dropping in and out as I have been getting a lot of full POS block rewards.

I can see 9 masternodes in my wallet.
The full POS reward thing happened to me too on this coin, I was advised to restart the wallet - which worked.
Activity: 1022

legendary
I have to see that verison 1.2 wallet update before I can invest more into this .  I also have to know what the next POS reward will be as well.
I see a good future for this coin if they keep up with the roadmap and market this coin to on-line stores and create maybe a dice game and a couple other things
but for now he has even put in the wallet update which was supposed to take place over a week ago so I have to sit and wait for that update to invest more I have enough of investment for now so if coin spikes before than I'm ok with that as well.

As I promised.

Activity: 70
I have to see that verison 1.2 wallet update before I can invest more into this .  I also have to know what the next POS reward will be as well.
I see a good future for this coin if they keep up with the roadmap and market this coin to on-line stores and create maybe a dice game and a couple other things
but for now he has even put in the wallet update which was supposed to take place over a week ago so I have to sit and wait for that update to invest more I have enough of investment for now so if coin spikes before than I'm ok with that as well.
Latest version of wallet. (In wallet trading + block explorer)

Block explorer is up again.
http://tx.altexplorers.info:3036/

Poll will be available until block 52 000. Possible fork on block 56 000. (lowering block reward)
legendary
The windows wallet still reads as the first version when is the 1.2 update coming out for the wallet?

The wallet is on 1.2 already.  They just didn't change the label in the wallet.  I have the new wallet on my machine at the house and I can trade and use the block explorer, so that part has been fulfilled.  I can post a pic when I get home if you don't want to download the wallet.  Grin

I have to see that verison 1.2 wallet update before I can invest more into this .  I also have to know what the next POS reward will be as well.

Dev said the biggest thing right now is they have no money for development.  Maybe we could set up and escrow dev fund or something like that.
The windows wallet still reads as the first version when is the 1.2 update coming out for the wallet?
Q7
Activity: 448
Looking at the coin, i think the problem right now is the high block reward that is pulling down the price.
legendary
Gotta say the HiPoS is working well.  Lots of rewards already today, 16 to be exact. Had about 35 stakes on 9/15.  Technically the coin is sound.  The dev has really given a lot to the project up front.  Staking Android wallet with working masternodes and encrypted messages.  At these prices you could have a masternode for pretty cheap.  Maybe we can all work together to promote the project and provide some price support.

Please retweet https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/644116496025718784

Activity: 476
I am holding and staking.  But I will be watching from the sidelines.

Same here. I bought a lot at about 15k, so naturally i had to spend twice as much btc when the price dropped by 1000% bahaha. Between staking and the rebound in price I think I'm in the black already. I see good things in the future for transfer. Fo Sho
Pages:
Jump to: