Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UBQ] Ubiq - Smart Contracts For An Automated World - page 9. (Read 331588 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
https://ubiqpool.io/#/  frckn shity pool stucked

"UIP 1 Ready " my dick
That pool even never had EU stratums.. Those on pool are just redirects to US.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Ubiq mining pools with live stats. see which pools are UIP 1 Ready

https://miningpoolstats.stream/ubiq
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
https://ubiqpool.io/#/  frckn shity pool stucked

"UIP 1 Ready " my dick
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
I've discovered Ubiq only recently and so I've missed the Escher airdrop. So if I understand well I won't be able to take part to community voting. Will there be new airdrops for new holders in future?

I believe there are three more airdrops at a 1:1 ratio.  I might suggest looking into OTC trades or I believe ERC20 exchange has listed this token.  There will not be any active solicitation of listing this token as it is not intended for that purpose. It is a voting mechanism.

Thanks. If there will be more airdrops I don't have to buy any Escher token, since now I have UBQ sitting in my Ledger, and I can wait.

Good stuff!  Here is a link to the governance page if you don't already have it.  https://ubiqsmart.com/escher/#/
Right. So I have setup Ubqminer on my Polaris rigs, GTX1080 rigs and Vega rig.

Polaris and 1080's are hashing, as expected.

The Vega rig is not getting anywhere. Just crashes a few minutes in. No reason I could find. Clocks are conservative (they worked perfectly with Claymore), using the low worksize (64) as suggested by the given command line... Nada.

I'm getting "failed to load binary kernel - Reverting to using openCL". It then starts hashing for a few minutes and then just stops.

Discord is silent.

Anyone here who has a clue, I'd be all ears.

EDIT: also why is it only coming with kernels for gfx-901? Shouldn't it be trying to load -900?

There are some talented miners that pop by in that thread so hopefully someone will come up with a solution Dragonmike.  I did a search on the keyword and there are a few of you pioneering that setup it seems.  If I see anything I will post or tag you. 
what will happen with pyrus wallet address can I use my address from pyrus after fork for mining or we'll have some new wallet

Nothing to change with the wallets.  Fusion had an update already... 
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
what will happen with pyrus wallet address can I use my address from pyrus after fork for mining or we'll have some new wallet
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Right. So I have setup Ubqminer on my Polaris rigs, GTX1080 rigs and Vega rig.

Polaris and 1080's are hashing, as expected.

The Vega rig is not getting anywhere. Just crashes a few minutes in. No reason I could find. Clocks are conservative (they worked perfectly with Claymore), using the low worksize (64) as suggested by the given command line... Nada.

I'm getting "failed to load binary kernel - Reverting to using openCL". It then starts hashing for a few minutes and then just stops.

Discord is silent.

Anyone here who has a clue, I'd be all ears.

EDIT: also why is it only coming with kernels for gfx-901? Shouldn't it be trying to load -900?
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I've discovered Ubiq only recently and so I've missed the Escher airdrop. So if I understand well I won't be able to take part to community voting. Will there be new airdrops for new holders in future?

I believe there are three more airdrops at a 1:1 ratio.  I might suggest looking into OTC trades or I believe ERC20 exchange has listed this token.  There will not be any active solicitation of listing this token as it is not intended for that purpose. It is a voting mechanism.

Thanks. If there will be more airdrops I don't have to buy any Escher token, since now I have UBQ sitting in my Ledger, and I can wait.
SMOS has just announced support for Ubqminer, check it out now on   

$UBQ #Ubiq

https://simplemining.net/
So let me get all this info straight... Hard fork on Nov 21st (block 660'000). New algo (Ubqhash), new miner (Ubqminer) and presumably new wallet as well (is there a core wallet?).

Sounds all very interesting, any indication of hashrates for the most usual GPUs anywhere? Any pool connected to testnet I could have a look at?

The core wallet Fusion can be used and will work flawlessly and if an update is required it is pushed to the wallet as a notification of upgrade.  Feel free to use this or Pyrus as they will have no issues navigating the fork.  The testnet can be utilized if you wish to tweek your rigs.  We do have many pools UIP1 ready so you can set up with UBQminer now and start hashing.  It will handle the fork on its own hands free.

Again I suggest popping into our Discord to gain real time support.

https://github.com/ubiq/ubqminer-testnet/releases

I believe this is the link for the testnet.

Hashrates are being reported as within 1-2 mh of what they are currently using if not identical.  I am running UBQminer and have seen 0 reduction on my two 1070s.  Plus no dev fee so that is a bit more profitable.

Hope that helps some.

Thanks buddy I will head to the Discord tomorrow, but I think I've got pretty much all I need now in the last page of this thread! Smiley Anyway there's about three more days until the fork happens so I've got some time left to get sorted.
Any indication of hashrate for different GPUs? I suppose both nVidia and AMD are supported by the miner?

Yup both cards are fine and from all the posts I have seen they are quite similar.  Set a profile pic and ask for verification in the #guest channel and you can access the #ubiq-miners channel.   https://discord.gg/QdDASAR
So let me get all this info straight... Hard fork on Nov 21st (block 660'000). New algo (Ubqhash), new miner (Ubqminer) and presumably new wallet as well (is there a core wallet?).

Sounds all very interesting, any indication of hashrates for the most usual GPUs anywhere? Any pool connected to testnet I could have a look at?

The core wallet Fusion can be used and will work flawlessly and if an update is required it is pushed to the wallet as a notification of upgrade.  Feel free to use this or Pyrus as they will have no issues navigating the fork.  The testnet can be utilized if you wish to tweek your rigs.  We do have many pools UIP1 ready so you can set up with UBQminer now and start hashing.  It will handle the fork on its own hands free.

Hashrates are being reported as within 1-2 mh of what they are currently using if not identical.  I am running UBQminer and have seen 0 reduction on my two 1070s.  Plus no dev fee so that is a bit more profitable.

Hope that helps some.

Thanks buddy I will head to the Discord tomorrow, but I think I've got pretty much all I need now in the last page of this thread! Smiley Anyway there's about three more days until the fork happens so I've got some time left to get sorted.
Any indication of hashrate for different GPUs? I suppose both nVidia and AMD are supported by the miner?

jyapToday at 1:59 AM
@everyone

The UIP 1 hard fork is in a few days. Less than 3500 blocks to go.

Please bring up any questions you have in relevant channels (mostly #ubiq and #ubiq-miners)

Thank you to all the miners, testers, community helpers, mining pools and Ubiq supporters. All the major exchanges have upgraded and are ready as well for the hard fork.

Here is the countdown page:https://ubiqsmart.com/uip1/#/

Again, Ubiq will be the first Ethereum fork (there's around 30 now) with its own Independent algo. This hard fork comes before the next ETH hard fork early next year which will bring a reduction in ETH rewards. This is anticipated to further reduce profitability for Ethash miners. They will then either stop mining or look for alternatives. The greater downside and risk is that there will be surplus Ethash available for rent. This means attack costs are cheaper on the rental market. UIP 1 was intended to address this and this will only become even more prevalent when ETH hits Proof of Stake.

Ubiq stands for decentralization and the true ethos of crypto with zero premine and being community driven. UIP 1 brings us greater security as well as greater network independence. You are truly a Ubiq supporter if you mine Ubqhash.

Hope that helps some.

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
(doublepost)
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
I've tried for the first time to store UBQ on my Ledger wallet, but after having clicked on Connect to Ledger Wallet on pyrus.ubiqsmart.com, nothing happens. Windows doesn't pop up.
I've read instructions here:
https://support.ledgerwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005459725-Ubiq-UBQ-
but they don't work for me
I'm having 1.4.2 Firmware on Ledger and the Ubiq app installed through Ledger Live is 1.1.7. Inside Ubiq app the settings don't have any "browser support" option, BTW.
What now?

Two possible problems I can think of:

Using Ledger with a browser apparently only works with Chrome and chromebased browsers (i.e. Chromium, I haven't tried Brave yet). Firefox does not work. I never tried Internet Explorer/Edge, so no idea whether they'd work.

Do you use Linux? I had a bit of struggle with Ledger on Linux, because you need some library(Btchip something, via Python) to get it to work. But considering that you have Ledger Live and it connects to the device, I'd imagine missing dependencies are not such a big issue…?
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: