Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN][UFO] COMING FROM OUTER SPACE ★★ [ON EXCHANGE] ★★ - page 32. (Read 95311 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

I think the above pool is the only active pool at the moment, the total network hashrate is only just over 6Mh/s with the pool nearly matching, and what worries me even more is i am 1.9Mh/s of the pool. so I am 1/3 of the network at the moment

I`m now back in UFO with 2.3mh/s. Smiley

I see you there just one notch above me now

What are you using for cards

i`m using 2x Sapphire 280x OC Dual-x(750kh/s each) and 1x Sapphire 280x Toxic(800kh/s).
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle

I think the above pool is the only active pool at the moment, the total network hashrate is only just over 6Mh/s with the pool nearly matching, and what worries me even more is i am 1.9Mh/s of the pool. so I am 1/3 of the network at the moment

What are you using for cards
Activity: 118
Merit: 104
Counterparty
I am a meat Popsicle
whats weird is the pool hashrate is showing 9+Mh/s while the network hashrate is around 6Mh/s
I am a meat Popsicle

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I use Windows and have ufo.conf inside ufo folder but no sync.
Add this to ufo.conf: addnode=115.95.113.138:9887

Activity: 281

I am a meat Popsicle

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Can't wait for this coin to take off,
Activity: 224
Got some UFO to sell if anyone needs some PM me with offers

how much you have
Len
Activity: 177
Got some UFO to sell if anyone needs some PM me with offers
Activity: 350
Activity: 137
Is UFO losing steam??? I was going to switch back it this afternoon, but I am concerned with the constant lowering of the network hashrate.

Due to the rise in value of many of the other alts people are probably mining these instead.

Once UFO hits the SciFi Coins exchange later this week, and has a value things will swing the other way, and everyone will wish they were mining UFO instead Wink

Be brave when others are fearful!

I would prefer it to hit one of the main stream exchanges, no offense but up until a week ago i never heard of this scifi exchange, how credible will it be and how popular. I am currently using cryptsy and have no complaints. If it wwas on cryptsy that would be great

No offence taken! It should get to Cryptsy eventually. It is actually a great opportunity right now, most coins do not get on Cryptsy within two weeks of launch.

To benefit the most from any coin involves getting involved when most people are not.

The SciFi Coins exchange is a totally unique concept, with a dedicated dev and great design.

Myself I see bright things in the UFO future, for risk takers and extraterrestrials worldwide Wink

edit: there is also going to be a giveaway of coins for the first 100 people who join the scifi coins exchange, so they are taking the marketing and promotion of the exchange seriously too.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
I think this coin is great and out of this world

good team behind it

get on board
I am a meat Popsicle
Is UFO losing steam??? I was going to switch back it this afternoon, but I am concerned with the constant lowering of the network hashrate.

Due to the rise in value of many of the other alts people are probably mining these instead.

Once UFO hits the SciFi Coins exchange later this week, and has a value things will swing the other way, and everyone will wish they were mining UFO instead Wink

I would prefer it to hit one of the main stream exchanges, no offense but up until a week ago i never heard of this scifi exchange, how credible will it be and how popular. I am currently using cryptsy and have no complaints. If it wwas on cryptsy that would be great
Activity: 137

legendary
Activity: 929
Merit: 1000
This is a great coin!
Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
UFO giveaway is now on Bitcoin Owl's homepage: http://bitcoinowl.com
Pages:
Jump to: