Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN][UFO] COMING FROM OUTER SPACE ★★ [ON EXCHANGE] ★★ - page 31. (Read 95311 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
honestly i am hoping it hits cryptsy, the scifi exchange is 1. Too new. 2.Too unknown. and 3. Too under promoted   for my liking

That would be the best scenario. Hope it happens. Smiley What happens on scifi exchange we find out in a few days.
Exiting to be a UFO millionaire theese days.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
Whats does everyone speculate they will start value wise in satoshi

Very hard to tell. New coin on new exchange.. Anything could happen. Maybe sverver overload..  Roll Eyes
But i feel the exchangedevelopers need to promote their site a bit more. The only thing mentioned is
a little 5page thread here on [Suspicious link removed]o my fear is that the traffic will be next to nothing.

We will give them promotion on bitcoinowl.com and our social media properties once it launches.
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
honestly i am hoping it hits cryptsy, the scifi exchange is 1. Too new. 2.Too unknown. and 3. Too under promoted   for my liking

Very hard to tell. New coin on new exchange.. Anything could happen. Maybe sverver overload..  Roll Eyes
But i feel the exchangedevelopers need to promote their site a bit more. The only thing mentioned is
a little 5page thread here on bitcointalk... So my fear is that the traffic will be next to nothing.

I am a meat Popsicle
Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
Anyone interested in buying 300k UFOs before they hit exchange? PM offers, only serious ones, this coin will skyrocket.

I'll PM you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anyone interested in buying 300k UFOs before they hit exchange? PM offers, only serious ones, this coin will skyrocket.
What happened with the UFO hashrate??

Nice to see a clear sign of life.   Cheesy
Activity: 378
Embrace change
We could use this coin for all anomaly things, conspiracy teories etc., not only for UFO, aliens.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
so i should wait a bit more?, how much you think 132k will be on exchange?
I am a meat Popsicle
I am a meat Popsicle
I spoke too soon earlier about the low network hashrate, it is 8 times greater now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Because we have a block explorer, after the SciFi Coins exchange goes live we should also end up on http://coinmarketcap.com/

Wink

In my opinion UFO can only go up, to Alpha Centauri and beyond. Maybe even the Gray's homeworld  Cheesy

I've had some doubts, but you may be right. Are you renting those miners already? the nethash went kaboom all of a sudden.

Nope. That's some other extraterrestrial miners Wink

lol, I guess its time to bend over and prepare to get probed.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Because we have a block explorer, after the SciFi Coins exchange goes live we should also end up on http://coinmarketcap.com/

Wink

In my opinion UFO can only go up, to Alpha Centauri and beyond. Maybe even the Gray's homeworld  Cheesy

I've had some doubts, but you may be right. Are you renting those miners already? the nethash went kaboom all of a sudden.

Nope. That's some other extraterrestrial miners Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Wink

Wink

Got 132k UFO to sell, i need $/€ for new gpu, Pm if interested

I think ypu will earn some good intrests by holding them a couple more days. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Got 132k UFO to sell, i need $/€ for new gpu, Pm if interested
Just a quick update guys:

- The SciFi Coin exchange which launches later this week with UFO / BTC and UFO / LTC trading looks really professional: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-scifi-coin-exchange-trade-your-scifi-themed-coins-here-408284 (you can see screenshots here)

- unfocus, the SciFi Coin exchange admin is going to be marketing the launch of the exchange, and offering the first 100 people who join some free coins, both of their star trek themed coins and UFO too! This will ensure the new exchange receives a lot of traffic from day one.

Personally I am still really positive, and don't really see the point in flaking out when we are so close to the date of getting on the first SciFi themed crypto exchange ever, let's just see what happens when the new exchange launches Wink

p.s I'm going to rent a bunch of Scrypt miners tomorrow - because I believe in UFO Wink

Here is a screenshot of the exchange launching later this week with UFO Wink

I am a meat Popsicle

I think the above pool is the only active pool at the moment, the total network hashrate is only just over 6Mh/s with the pool nearly matching, and what worries me even more is i am 1.9Mh/s of the pool. so I am 1/3 of the network at the moment

I`m now back in UFO with 2.3mh/s. Smiley

I see you there just one notch above me now

What are you using for cards

i`m using 2x Sapphire 280x OC Dual-x(750kh/s each) and 1x Sapphire 280x Toxic(800kh/s).

Cool, Ive got 1x Toxic also running 800Kh/s,  a diamond Boost 280x I can only get about 715 out of it, no extreme oc or anything on it though, would be too much heat in my case, and a 7870 pushing 405Kh/s
Pages:
Jump to: