Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ULC] ICO - ULACOIN(ULC) - POW&POS - 10% - COINEXCHANGE - page 2. (Read 20907 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I am not so pessimistic, these vietnamese are tough nation, they will learn form their mistakes and go ahead.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
yeh no any trades on this exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Yeah seems this coin is already died and we even can't trade with this coin it's coming to shit coin or was from start.I never will use my coins seems.
Activity: 99
0 trades for this coin in peerdax = dead coin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 102
What is the difference between ULA and ULC?

Which is the better one to have right now?

Is ULA dead? No action on the blockchain in three weeks.
Activity: 322
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I sent the ULC what I had on https://peerdax.com/exchange. There's a small number of transactions but I let ULC sell.
From 13 October there is not any sell or buy. Time will show. I leave the ULC there.
How about that $200 ULA that the dev expected on the first page? Is it even worth anything at all?

As i know, ULA application now in beta-test mode and don't bring money for company.
After it full released, situation can change very fast.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
How about that $200 ULA that the dev expected on the first page? Is it even worth anything at all?
Where is the exchange for ULA is there any exchange that has been listed?

ULA listed on coinexchange and novaexchange.

ULC only listed on peerdax
https://peerdax.com/exchange

This is new exchange without trades  Undecided
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Where is the exchange for ULA is there any exchange that has been listed?
@ulatech
It will be good for ULC to get listed on another exchange with good trade volume. Coinexchanhe or Novaexchange - good choice.
Activity: 11
sell  3000 ulc
0.2 BTC
pm
Activity: 49
is there any exchange we can sell this coin i find one in site but cant undrt what is that ,maybe anyone know is it in normal exchange maybe in smalls no matter .

there is no other exchange far as i know
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
is there any exchange we can sell this coin i find one in site but cant undrt what is that ,maybe anyone know is it in normal exchange maybe in smalls no matter .
@ulatech

About ULA. Chain was stucked from 3 october. For now, if there will be no miners, this coin and chain is dead.

About ULC. No volume exchange - not good for buisness project. Can you add ULC for coinexchange or nova? And POS working for web wallet? If no, we will have big problems with chain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Tpи мecяцa ждaть чтoбы пoлyчить peerdax... Hy ё...
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________

ohhh i see ULC is on POS  and yes will be good to know if POS work on web wallet

i downloaded the window wallet will see if POS working there

POS don't working in web wallet. We can download local wallet. "Download" section in web wallet
Activity: 569
/error code: -5
error message:
Invalid address/

Nevertheless how to get ulc coins out from old local POW multichain wallet to the new blockchain or are they gone?
@ulatech

About ULA. Chain was stucked from 3 october. For now, if there will be no miners, this coin and chain is dead.

About ULC. No volume exchange - not good for buisness project. Can you add ULC for coinexchange or nova? And POS working for web wallet? If no, we will have big problems with chain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Tpи мecяцa ждaть чтoбы пoлyчить peerdax... Hy ё...
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________

ohhh i see ULC is on POS  and yes will be good to know if POS work on web wallet

i downloaded the window wallet will see if POS working there
WTS 2000 ULC.
0.25 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: