Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ULC] ICO - ULACOIN(ULC) - POW&POS - 10% - COINEXCHANGE - page 6. (Read 20907 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Well, what a scam  Grin

They messed with the multichain blockchain and now they want to get rid of ULC.

For those who don't understand what the dev are saying.

If you bought ULC from them. Your ULC will be worth $3 each.
If you mine from that fucking stupid multichain. your ULC will be worth $1.

LMAO  Grin Grin Grin

-----------------------------
Now I am storing 38000 ULC in my wallet.
If the price of that stupid ULA coin remain at $0.03 til 15th-October. (1 ULC = 33 ULA)
I will have 1.254.000 ULA = $37,620 . (lost $380)

BTW. I am not the only miner.

Next, They sold more than 900,000 coins for their investors.
The price will be: 1 ULC = 100 ULA.
Which mean: 900,000 ULC will be converted in to 90,000,000 ULA.

But the total supply is only at 54,087,750. How the fuck can you do that?? You don't have enough coins to pay for your madness and greedy.

There is only 1 month left, you can't manipulate your coin and drive the market up. Because you don't have any prototype. Just your stupid words.

Imagine the market is in bearish, your coin will dip lower, maybe to $0.001 or lower.
You will be in deep shit because of your lack of knowledge about financial.

BEWARE. SCAM 3rd times!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
OPPORTUNITY TO X3 YOUR ACCOUNT - END 24H OCTOBER 15
Currently, most of the people who have bought and not bought Ulacoin have a general question about the floor and will the price of Ulacoin is the same as the expected price 3$?. Moreover, many are ambiguous between Ulacoin (ULC) and Ulatech (ULA). For these reasons, they are afraid and still not invest in Ulacoin. To eliminate anxiety and bring most benefit for investors, we decided to convert Ulacoin to Ulatech on October 15th. Ulatech will also be used as a payment method, replacing Ulacoin.
Replacing Ulacoin through Ulatech will help investors be assured of listing because Ulatech is currently listed on Coinmarketcap and is being traded on NovaExchange and Coinexchange.
ALSO INSURED COMMITMENTS FROM THE BEGINING THAT BUYING 1 ULACOIN WILL PRICE $3 ON THE FLOOR. The company will convert ULC to ULA with the default value of Ulacoin is $3. The investor can rest assured that their property will triple on 15/10/2017.
Moreover, Ulatech is also the company's share. Each Ulatech represents one vote at the General Meeting of Shareholders, the investor is the voice of the Company. So with Ulatech, investors not only make direct profits but also receive dividends through its value. So, Ulatech is worth more than Ulacoin.
We always want the best for investors to achieve and to grow with the company. We appreciate all your contribution and support, this is the motivation for us to improve the value of the community.
HOW TO CHANGE:
     FOR INVESTORS:

1 Ulacoin will be converted to Ulatech at the rate of $3 / ULA
* Ulatech's prices are quoted as the price on October 15,
Example:
On October 15, 2017, Ulatech has a floor price $ 0.5 / ULA, so with 1 Ulacoin, you will convert to 6 ulatech.
   FOR MINERs AND WHO WERE PRESENTED:
1 Ulacoin will be converted into Ulatech at the rate of $ 1 / ULA
Best regards,
Ulatech JSC

Could you give us more information or processes to transfer from ULC to ULA?
EX: We just keep the ULC wallet with the amount of money or we need to send this amount to Ulatech team and they will send back ULA?...

Thanks,
We will have private floor for this.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
OPPORTUNITY TO X3 YOUR ACCOUNT - END 24H OCTOBER 15
Currently, most of the people who have bought and not bought Ulacoin have a general question about the floor and will the price of Ulacoin is the same as the expected price 3$?. Moreover, many are ambiguous between Ulacoin (ULC) and Ulatech (ULA). For these reasons, they are afraid and still not invest in Ulacoin. To eliminate anxiety and bring most benefit for investors, we decided to convert Ulacoin to Ulatech on October 15th. Ulatech will also be used as a payment method, replacing Ulacoin.
Replacing Ulacoin through Ulatech will help investors be assured of listing because Ulatech is currently listed on Coinmarketcap and is being traded on NovaExchange and Coinexchange.
ALSO INSURED COMMITMENTS FROM THE BEGINING THAT BUYING 1 ULACOIN WILL PRICE $3 ON THE FLOOR. The company will convert ULC to ULA with the default value of Ulacoin is $3. The investor can rest assured that their property will triple on 15/10/2017.
Moreover, Ulatech is also the company's share. Each Ulatech represents one vote at the General Meeting of Shareholders, the investor is the voice of the Company. So with Ulatech, investors not only make direct profits but also receive dividends through its value. So, Ulatech is worth more than Ulacoin.
We always want the best for investors to achieve and to grow with the company. We appreciate all your contribution and support, this is the motivation for us to improve the value of the community.
HOW TO CHANGE:
     FOR INVESTORS:

1 Ulacoin will be converted to Ulatech at the rate of $3 / ULA
* Ulatech's prices are quoted as the price on October 15,
Example:
On October 15, 2017, Ulatech has a floor price $ 0.5 / ULA, so with 1 Ulacoin, you will convert to 6 ulatech.
Best regards,
Ulatech JSC

Could you give us more information or processes to transfer from ULC to ULA?
EX: We just keep the ULC wallet with the amount of money or we need to send this amount to Ulatech team and they will send back ULA?...

Thanks,
Activity: 224
http://109.235.67.6/tbs
new pool ulatech coin and other coin 1% fee
am trying to register on ur website and it saying Unable to establish a connection what is going one...am u doing something
Please try it again
Activity: 109
"Total coin: 9.000.000
Pre-mine: 1.000.000 – 10%"

10%, really?

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
am trying to register on ur website and it saying Unable to establish a connection what is going one...am u doing something
After downloading the wallet, is the wallet address and account information PM to you?

No,just PM me only the receive address Smiley
Activity: 57
After downloading the wallet, is the wallet address and account information PM to you?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Dev, would you like to make another bonus for ULC buyers?
When was previous, with ULA bonus for buying, that was good. This can up the price of ULA and help to sale ULC.
Activity: 102
I can't believe people trust in this scam coin.
The total sale is 764743 Ulacoin right now.
they had sold 764743 coin.

Every ICO has an address for transparency.

But this ICO didn't.

I wonder if that numbers are true or not.
So you can wait till some exchange list it and buy later. Cheesy That's the safest way for you if u still curious about this project
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
does the multichain miner still work for ULC?
Yes, it's still work. Please check it by yourself Smiley
Have a nice day Sir.

I did...I had to let the blockchain catch up since the last time I used it....but it does not show any hps when I set the setgenerate to true

I compared my chain status with the block explorer...although I could not get it to show hps to let me know I was mining.  When I mined previously...it would always show my hps.
Yes, it's still work. Please check it by yourself Smiley
Have a nice day Sir.
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
WTS 1000 ulc  @0.00022000 sat
Activity: 69
is there any problem with ULC miner is keep losing connection to the node often
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Your wallet is very good .. hopefully the future is growing and successful for the project  Grin Cheesy
  thank you so much
We will make it  Wink Wink
Have a nice day Sir  Kiss
Activity: 122
I can't believe people trust in this scam coin.
The total sale is 764743 Ulacoin right now.
they had sold 764743 coin.
They only have more 200.000 coin and I think it'll be success.
And one more thing Vegan what made you think this is scam?
They have another coin which listed on coinmarketcap and Coinexchange, so I think this one can do that too.
Because of that, there no reason for you to not believe
Pages:
Jump to: