Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 4. (Read 65453 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
By your roadmap:

October 2017 – Client launched
November – December 2017 – Start partnering with existing benefits companies to offer UMC through their network

But you still dont have nothing of this. When you will launch client program?

Insuranse its a trillion business , and we can see at 100$ per token, but why you still didint make something?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Scam coin. Developer ran with all funding.

Website also down. GTFO loosers.
As per team announcement, they are still on the way to rebranding anything about the name except the token that has been distributed. Look at the title of this thread, so I think domain Umbrellacoin.org will be rebranding to unity matrix commons.
Join their new telegram channel to get any update from this project https://t.me/joinchat/GL4DYE2TBhs7CeyURp2vxQ

Yes. The website domain was switched to https://www.unitymatrixcommons.com/, right now umbrellacoin.org should redirect to the new domain.

We have been focusing very heavily on the rebrand effort in the past month, but thankfully that should be coming to a close. We should be able to redirect our time towards other developments in the upcoming months. As we said in an earlier post, we have some preliminary blockchain integration working and are focused on releasing a working client by early 2018. The timeline had to be pushed out as the team structure changed and we had to deal with the rebrand forced on us. Thanks for your continued patience.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

These people will be in denial forever, even though are UMC are trading so low. ICO was 600 per eth, doubled to 1200.

Current price on yobit is about 0.000012 eth per UMC, which is .0144 ETH for 1200 UMC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
keep stay to see update about umc , hope it can will begrow
and still continous build for succes on market ,and get profit for hold for longterm
Activity: 910
Merit: 525

As per team announcement, they are still on the way to rebranding anything about the name except the token that has been distributed. Look at the title of this thread, so I think domain Umbrellacoin.org will be rebranding to unity matrix commons.
Join their new telegram channel to get any update from this project https://t.me/joinchat/GL4DYE2TBhs7CeyURp2vxQ
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

appreciate for dev keep active for build this token , i wish umc can competitive in market ,
have good team and anew for update sistem,
Do you planning partnership with other crypto-projects? And what about partnership with real insurance company?

We have had discussions with other crypto projects but don't see anything materializing right now. We've also spoken with some well-established companies who are attempting to implement their own blockchain solutions for aspects of the business. Those talks have been positive but we don't have anything imminent to announce.
Do you planning partnership with other crypto-projects? And what about partnership with real insurance company?
Activity: 350
What news about updated roadmap? New exchanges, partnership, development? Can you list UMC at last to HitBtc ?

We're still listed on yobit for now and still working on an updated roadmap. Our focus has really been on the rebrand. Development is good - we have some smart contract integration working on the testnet and need to fully test different scenarios before moving forward. We're skeptical we'll get listed on hitBTC due to their very high listing + maintenance fee.

Also, our new name is going to be Unity Matrix Commons (UMC). UniCoin is already taken and even though the coin appears to be dead, we're not going to take any chances.
I am happy to wait for the development of UMC to go forward. and as you can tell it is very interesting to follow.

I also wait a news about development this project, may be about partnership with other company. It can make people interested to buy this coin and this coin price can grow
it good for change a part of name , appreciate dev move forward for build this token go tothe moon
on market , give suprise for all people in the wolrd i promise umc it can go raise up
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
What news about updated roadmap? New exchanges, partnership, development? Can you list UMC at last to HitBtc ?

We're still listed on yobit for now and still working on an updated roadmap. Our focus has really been on the rebrand. Development is good - we have some smart contract integration working on the testnet and need to fully test different scenarios before moving forward. We're skeptical we'll get listed on hitBTC due to their very high listing + maintenance fee.

Also, our new name is going to be Unity Matrix Commons (UMC). UniCoin is already taken and even though the coin appears to be dead, we're not going to take any chances.
I am happy to wait for the development of UMC to go forward. and as you can tell it is very interesting to follow.

But HitBTC much more better than Youbit. Look at their daily turnover. HitBTC now in top 4 exchanges. And they listing new tokens. Its good option for UMC at this moment.

keep for support this project , and stay for see any update
hope that itss can a positif news for a coming on big exchange and add on coinmarketcap
so it can pump go to moon
Activity: 378
ico price is 0.5$ , the supply is 70m tokens so the cap is
35m $. if we can in top 50, we get x3 but seem it quite difficult
are your seriously ?
i see on yobit the price only 1000 satoshi why decrease too much not increase someone join ICO to get profit not lose  Undecided
Activity: 350

Seem difficult for now, I see on yobit this coin price now 629 satoshi, it's very far from ico price. Maybe after the team release a news about partnership with company can help this coin price increase
Activity: 201
Quick update: development has been going well and we're working on the rebrand as a team. We're integrating the web app with our smart contracts and should have transfers and storage working soon on the app.

With respect to the rebrand, our official name is going to be Unicoin. New domain details coming soon, but here is our new logo.

appreciate dev for a  new consep and keep build this token , i see this  a potensial for growing in the world
if dev stay and always for  work hard for build this token
Pages:
Jump to: