Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 6. (Read 65453 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
where exchange UMC? and when UMC listed on exchange? hope soon sir
give me detile for info
thank you and good luck

There seems to be no news about the exchanger, because the team is still the distribution of tokens (investors and bounty participants), I hope there is also news about the exchanger.
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
where exchange UMC? and when UMC listed on exchange? hope soon sir
give me detile for info
thank you and good luck
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm curious about the umbrella project, will it be an IXT competitor? How much the ETH raised when ICO?

Also IXT I thought was in the business of being a marketplace for insurance, not really the insurance provider themselves. Yes, and BitFarmer says this one covers only out-of-pocket costs to keep the math reasonable of compensating claims.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't think so. IXT is in Europe, and UMC is in the USA.  IXT is build on a network of insurance companies. While UMC is about taking care of the deducible you have to pay. By going through a voting system of the community.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm curious about the umbrella project, will it be an IXT competitor? How much the ETH raised when ICO?
The old team did not "run away with the money" and dump the project on us. We are still running the projects with the funds raised from the crowdsale. Most of us were already helping with the project when the news occurred and we wanted to continue running it.  Ryan, Emilio and Alex have been active in our telegram and discord when they've had time.

We're still running the project, posting updates and working on our code. We've had a lot to deal with as the transition occurred including rehosting the website, reworking the whitepaper, doing the burn, hiring devs, calculating the bounty, trying to get listed on more exchanges, and doing more marketing. We've been juggling all of these things and doing our best. We haven't been as active as we'd like posting updates because of this but are still trying to keep you updated with major developments.

We're sorry about the delay in distributing bounties. Our manager has been very busy. We're distributing the bounties starting tomorrow. We thought it would take 3-4 weeks to distribute, and we're at just about 3 weeks. Thanks for your patience.

Then why have most of the funds disappeared from the crowd sale address? Could you console me by either

A) showing where you moved funds with signed message.

B) confirm you sold the missing eth (~1400ish) for USD.

A project should be transparent with raised $$$. I am not suspicious of you, but based on address and dates of transfer it moved before New team

Given your low activity count, either you haven't been in the space long or are a troll. I'll give you the benefit of doubt, and consider the former. A lot of the ICO's move away the funds raised from the account they're raised in to start spending it for marketing, legal and development expenditures as well as to avoid being hacked. I agree on the transparency part, but I think our concern here is the lack of communication recently from the team and your allegations are a red herring. I'd rather the team focus on giving out the bounties, getting listed on exchanges than reply to your allegations here.
Activity: 144
The old team did not "run away with the money" and dump the project on us. We are still running the projects with the funds raised from the crowdsale. Most of us were already helping with the project when the news occurred and we wanted to continue running it.  Ryan, Emilio and Alex have been active in our telegram and discord when they've had time.

We're still running the project, posting updates and working on our code. We've had a lot to deal with as the transition occurred including rehosting the website, reworking the whitepaper, doing the burn, hiring devs, calculating the bounty, trying to get listed on more exchanges, and doing more marketing. We've been juggling all of these things and doing our best. We haven't been as active as we'd like posting updates because of this but are still trying to keep you updated with major developments.

We're sorry about the delay in distributing bounties. Our manager has been very busy. We're distributing the bounties starting tomorrow. We thought it would take 3-4 weeks to distribute, and we're at just about 3 weeks. Thanks for your patience.

Then why have most of the funds disappeared from the crowd sale address? Could you console me by either

A) showing where you moved funds with signed message.

B) confirm you sold the missing eth (~1400ish) for USD.

A project should be transparent with raised $$$. I am not suspicious of you, but based on address and dates of transfer it moved before New team

Some of the transfers occurred before the new team because the transition was already underway before it was announced. Both the old and new team agreed that we should control the ETH and that's also why you see transfers continuing after the announcement.

We took some of the funds and distributed it to team members. That was regular compensation for working on the project and the regular compensation will continue. The team's main holdings right now are ETH, NEO, MCO, and BTC. We did this to diversify and those haven't been touched since. I don't know how they did the transfers or why it would be hard to track.
Activity: 350
The old team did not "run away with the money" and dump the project on us. We are still running the projects with the funds raised from the crowdsale. Most of us were already helping with the project when the news occurred and we wanted to continue running it.  Ryan, Emilio and Alex have been active in our telegram and discord when they've had time.

and blog bounty too right!
Well said Ticterine. Yeah we've stood here since Day 1 and seen the drama unfold. I do wish for higher community participation by the new team members and more regular updates on Twitter, but sometimes I've taken the pain of looking at their Github and everything which I see there looks optimistic. I understand people's concern on bounties and all, but I find the leap of faith hard to comprehend and putting out people's profiles and hunting them down. After all, they'd to step down due to company policies I'd rather let them rest especially when they handed over the funds as per the new team, and even let go of their UMC tokens. I have worked in big corporations and I know how bureacratic everything can be.
Activity: 140
I understand there have been delays in bounty distribution etc. and I wish some of their pace was faster. I don't get the accusation of running away though. I've been in the project as an investor from the start, and seen them through the ups and downs. Running away with the money would imply the new team doesn't have funds, but they're saying they do. They've also complied with investor demands and burnt the tokens creating a greater supply for early investors like us, and even given us higher UMC tokens. The part which I am pleased with after the exit of the team, they have successfully transitioned and have a new dev working on their project and he has enabled many scenarios. I played with the app, and loved it. I'd encourage others to do the same.There was some fuck up with the rehosting, but I don't care as long as I was given free UMC for the same amount of ETH.

I didn't take part in the bounty campaign, but I do hope that the team takes action on that front quick so that these bogus accusations go away. I understand the desire to be on other exchanges, but looks like even IoTA is barely on any exchanges, forget UMC. We have to contend with trading on Etherdelta I guess.

I totally agree. I've been in here since before the sale, and following their updates and been in their telegram and discord. The communities there are much more understanding because they actually talk to the team rather than posting here. I remember when people actually thought their dev team was fake, lol and now they think they're real? The team is on telegram and discord if you just go talk to them. The fact is their project has delivered more than 90% of tokens. They actually have a working beta that is close to ready for the public. Lol Tezos and Filecoin raised 200 million with nothing, and probably will never give anything.

If they get the marketing together, they can present a WORKING crypto product. Monaco literally raised tens of millions with nothing other than a fancy website. I'd rather invest in the guys who have stuff working instead of the guys who yell the loudest. Eventually the market will respond.
I understand there have been delays in bounty distribution etc. and I wish some of their pace was faster. I don't get the accusation of running away though. I've been in the project as an investor from the start, and seen them through the ups and downs. Running away with the money would imply the new team doesn't have funds, but they're saying they do. They've also complied with investor demands and burnt the tokens creating a greater supply for early investors like us, and even given us higher UMC tokens. The part which I am pleased with after the exit of the team, they have successfully transitioned and have a new dev working on their project and he has enabled many scenarios. I played with the app, and loved it. I'd encourage others to do the same.There was some fuck up with the rehosting, but I don't care as long as I was given free UMC for the same amount of ETH.

I didn't take part in the bounty campaign, but I do hope that the team takes action on that front quick so that these bogus accusations go away. I understand the desire to be on other exchanges, but looks like even IoTA is barely on any exchanges, forget UMC. We have to contend with trading on Etherdelta I guess.
thank for give announce,
i hope for can coming a big exchange , hitbtc or coinexchange
thank you for payment

We've been in contact with different exchanges to get listed, but many are slow to respond or tough to get listed. I think with some of the regulation announcements, they're taking it slow. Even a project that raised much more than us like Blockcat is only listed on EtherDelta and Cryptopia.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
thank for give announce,
i hope for can coming a big exchange , hitbtc or coinexchange
thank you for payment
received of bounty signature campaign ,
i get 104 token UMC
so totaly of bounty reduce ?
i think totaly of bounty 1.200.000
please give announce

Yes the bounty is 1.2% of total distribution. We had a burn of unsold tokens, so the amount paid out in the bounty was reduced as well to make sure the bounty was still 1.2%. The burn included a portion of dev team tokens.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
received of bounty signature campaign ,
i get 104 token UMC
so totaly of bounty reduce ?
i think totaly of bounty 1.200.000
please give announce
Actually, we're going to try to get through the signature and translation bounties tonight. fb/twitter will start tomorrow. Again, thanks for your patience.

If you need help seeing the UMC in your wallet, go to this link https://www.umbrellacoin.org/crowdfund/token-faq/
The old team did not "run away with the money" and dump the project on us. We are still running the projects with the funds raised from the crowdsale. Most of us were already helping with the project when the news occurred and we wanted to continue running it.  Ryan, Emilio and Alex have been active in our telegram and discord when they've had time.

Activity: 216
Crowdsale end on October, 20 but i don't receive the bounty rewards. is the bounty hasn't distributed yet??
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
I lost a few ETH on this one.

The team was too amateurish to succeed and went thru many changes. I don't think anyone will make money on this, except for the owners. Hoping it wasn't a scam.

This is probably a lesson on how not to make an ICO.

What happened to original CEO Terry Tata af Microsoft? https://www.linkedin.com/in/terry-tata-a862649a

He take money and run?
it seems so him deleting linkedin profile and run but other social media still available

let's pray and stay positive thinking if umbrellacoin not scam

if umbrellacoin scam it will make ICO worse and maybe in the future there will be no ICO anymore because all country will ban

and i'm making sure they won't get away with this when this happens. i'm giving you another week for this. hope we hear from you sooner.
Activity: 434
I lost a few ETH on this one.

The team was too amateurish to succeed and went thru many changes. I don't think anyone will make money on this, except for the owners. Hoping it wasn't a scam.

This is probably a lesson on how not to make an ICO.

What happened to original CEO Terry Tata af Microsoft? https://www.linkedin.com/in/terry-tata-a862649a

He take money and run?
it seems so him deleting linkedin profile and run but other social media still available

let's pray and stay positive thinking if umbrellacoin not scam

if umbrellacoin scam it will make ICO worse and maybe in the future there will be no ICO anymore because all country will ban
Pages:
Jump to: