Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 - page 12. (Read 3294 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi There
very excited to be a part of this project - and looking forward to the future of where this will take the future of the internet.
What would you say is the ultimate vision of the team with the WRIOOS project?
Thanks!
We will see Web 3.0 version of googles, skypes, ebays, paypals, facebooks, ubers, etc., using a single distributed source of machine-readable data pool. Borders of websites and domains that divide nowadays web will dissolve, and we will witness the advent of the P2P web: a network of interrelated peers powered by WRIO Internet OS that can exchange information without any restrictions, while respecting privacy at the same time.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Hi There

very excited to be a part of this project - and looking forward to the future of where this will take the future of the internet.

What would you say is the ultimate vision of the team with the WRIOOS project?

Thanks!
webGold Economy
The platform can be used free of charge. However, webGold is required to pay for premium functions (e.x. posts promotion) and offers, paid apps, to buy tokens of 3rd party projects that reached ICO, etc.
is there any explanition of this ?
It's like you use Google Play for free, but sometimes you buy apps or games. Or pay Google for promotion via Adwords.
We have reached the 2,000 Airdrop participants milestone. Thank you for your support!
★ UPDATE ★
Registration for the Special Round is over. Registration is open for those willing to take part in the Crowdsale · Stage 1.

As it took just a few days for our Whitelist to be filled up with quite a number of investors willing to contribute $50,000 and more, we have launched a special campaign to allocate additional tokens https://[Suspicious link removed]/tGsLrD. Thus WGD will not be distributed to a small group of major investors only. The campaign will help you and others get WGD before major investors even start purchasing the tokens. Considering the current price of ETH, the campaign enables the purchase of tokens with a significant 50% bonus and AIRDROP share.

Total Special Rounds token allocation: 2,500,000 WGD · $100,000 equivalent
Participants: max 190

Thank you for your support!
this project awesome and interested me also you will  definitely successful thanks
Thanks. Do not hasitate to join our Bounty and other campaigns. We badly need BT users support!
i was able to get the CRD every hour in https://wrioos.com but my comments did not reflect. is it still in development mode?
Could you please try to send a comment on webRunes CEO's hub https://aa.wr.io for the test?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
this project awesome and interested me also you will  definitely successful thanks
I got it, but this would be a premium browser i guess? and in order to optimize its functionalities we will use webGold for purchases?
WRIO Internet OS is going to be like Linux. Free for everyone. But 3rd parties apps and additional functionality can be premium. Additional info about business model can be found at https://wrioos.com/#Business_model.
how will this browser supports offline development? like, running offline web-based system we need tools like jquery, js, bootstrap will this be part of the of the project integration as a whole?
Modern browsers support HTML5 offline features, we're going to use them heavily. Naturally, WRIO OS node is using JS, but you can run your own WRIO OS server (open-source, you can use any of them like tor, they're only the gate and don't store any private data) and later we're going to develop WRIO OS browser, FF/Chrome plugins and mobile app: any of those stuff will take care about rendering pages and you won't need WRIO OS nodes any more. You can imagine them as read-only browser (all scripts are ignored) with apps (like plugins for browsers): sharing, commenting, funds transferring, you name it. You choose only what you do need for a comfortable browsing. You choose what features must be on the pages, not websites owners, they provide info/data only.
Activity: 11
Cute project. Looking for more in the future
Activity: 135
It's great to find such projects, I'm lucky to have them, I hope to run in accordance with her established approach
Great work, I wish you success.
i was able to get the CRD every hour in https://wrioos.com but my comments did not reflect. is it still in development mode?
We're trying to find the problem, the issue is on twitter side: it doesn't display some tweets in the timeline.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Inreresting project! I think you made a powerful program that can withstand  competition,im sure this is only the beginning,your program will be the best when its fully develop.I myself will be one of the lucky guy to use your program and im looking forward for that!
Thank you. We try to create something useful for all internet users.
This is a very promising project from what you have on the white paper. How do you plan to have it run on all other browsing platforms?
We're developing a cross-browser solution (html5 compatible browsers).

Will you work with network operators/providers?
No, there no need to cooperate with them. But if you have a particular question regarding ISPs, please let us know.

Your white paper said webGold but the twitter handle for the airdrop said webrunes. what is the similarities
webGold is the token name and webRunes is our team name.

Thank you for your question!
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Amazing how a Crypto developer would come up with this amazing project. This is gonna be huge in the future given the fact that we millennials are much into web, we rely on internet in most ways, and reading all about this project makes us more exciting on how much it will affect us in the future. Can't wait for this.
i've been looking thru the thread, your twitter profile, and telegram group, but i can't find any telegram bounty Smiley don't you have any? I'd really love to help promote thru telegram! there's a big community waiting on telegram to know WRIO. besides, telegram is the most easiest way to communicate aside from messenger which already blocked ICOs and other crypto links/details.

as my suggestion, how about a Telegram Bounty, wherein a participant will recieve token/s, if they invite or add they're friend or colleagues on your telegram group. but resticts adding bot or dead accounts. that would be a nice way to increase our community.
We have Telegram bounty, please check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-3-up-to-5-mln-a-blockchain-powered-user-centric-web-30-platform-2897802
Activity: 143
The idea is interesting. But, its realization is very complicated. In order to implement it, developers need to have brains.
Pages:
Jump to: