Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 - page 14. (Read 3294 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I found out that there are project claimed to be the world's first blockchain browser. Internet blockchain browser, fast and secure. But i ask them how secured it is, i got the answer but did not meet my expectations it's likely a payment platform but the tagline does not suit with how they promoted it.
It is clear with me that the only project has the capability to make the browser secure is the "WRIOOS Web 3.0" with its well explained  features. Maybe we need to do more in promoting this great project.
You're right. Today, users and many developers see blockchain as a distributed payment system only. But we believe that this will soon change.
Activity: 154
Do not hesitate to ask webRunes Team about progress and plans.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I found out that there are project claimed to be the world's first blockchain browser. Internet blockchain browser, fast and secure. But i ask them how secured it is, i got the answer but did not meet my expectations it's likely a payment platform but the tagline does not suit with how they promoted it.
It is clear with me that the only project has the capability to make the browser secure is the "WRIOOS Web 3.0" with its well explained  features. Maybe we need to do more in promoting this great project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
WRIO Internet OS: All you need is a browser!
absolutely must be brought in the mobile application. I congratulate you
Thank you. It's in the plan :-)
Interesting project!  Where is the ico company based?
We have two options: USA and Europe. But before to make a choice we still have to get answers on some questions. But at the moment, likely it's going to be Prague.
I understand what you are saying but as I said, the Ricardian Contract from Ian Grigg aims to provide exactly that: semantics. Machine readable computer code that reflects real world events as closely as possible or even perfectly. Your project might help to push that vision further down the long road it has in front of it.
The Ricardian contract is a method of recording a document as a contract at law, and linking it securely to other systems, such as the accounting system, for the contract as an issuance of value
Sure, but we'd like to make some notes. The purpose of RC is to create a machine-readable format for agreements, contracts and so on based on blockchain. We hunt for a different purpose: we'd like to create a platform to upgrade a human-redable web to a human&machine-readable web. We need blockcain only to store meta-data + url of pages based on machine-readable format, like a global decentralized HDD with docs that can be used by everybody (private data is encrypted). Imagine a global directory with data can be processed by machines: you don't need to search the web to find new content, you will get info automatically based on your Interest Matrix, like if you had dug the whole web and chose what to read by yourself. And this feature is only first what a machine-readable web can offer.
Activity: 30
Very good project and very interesting. More power to the developers team!
https://twitter.com/alexey_anshakov/status/968756994239852544 now you can try our Crediting functionality! Send us a couple of Credit coins at https://wrioos.com/#Comments :-)
Are you going to makes mobile apps??
Yes. Answer is above. We won't forget mobile users :-)
Will this support the mobile users? because the design can never offer a good user experience if it doesn’t meet the needs of mobile users equally as well as it caters to the needs of desktop users.
Definitely. We're going to start app development after Crowdsale. At the moment we have resources for browser-based MVP.
Activity: 19
Great projet:Good luck and good coin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Will this support the mobile users? because the design can never offer a good user experience if it doesn’t meet the needs of mobile users equally as well as it caters to the needs of desktop users.

We've reached 1000+ on telegram chat. Congrats to all!
Doesn't the whole blockchain world with things like Smart Contracts and Ricardian Contracts constitute the web 3.0 as most would envision it?
There no a generally accepted opinion what Web 3.0 is, but our vision is based on the idea of Tim Berners-Lee's Semantic Web. According to him, the web had to be semantic from the beginning. Thus, in fact, this kind of web is v1.0
What exactly does your concept contribute to the existing tools and infrastructures that are being built right now?
So, if we take the PC analogy, I'd say
Blockchain = HDD
Smart contracts = Code, programs
Semantic web (our goal) = Data. Machine-readable information that can be processed automatically.
Now we really hate ads that we don't need, but how do we make a profit, or do we do it by loading our favorite advertising model?
There isn’t any simple answer to that. Instead, there is a set of mutually complementary approaches. Each one of them requires an individual explanation, which can also be found in the White Paper. However, in brief, it is a possibility to support favorite authors: Credits (non-flat likes) for interesting content https://wrioos.com/#Credits. In turn, Crediting is directly related to reputation (Rating), which can be monetized. You can find detailed description of the process in Offers https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UM29XhlQ6ZsaWOWhIP5o4_Wh0m8Iy5NtL1-ia7z5aXQ/edit#heading=h.swddvye9h53m.
Offers represent a precisely targeted approach that differs from ads by the following reasons:
1. it is viewed voluntarily, the advertiser may offer compensation for your time and attention; more details in the WP
2. the Offers’ purpose is to divert the direction of advertising. If now it is spam convincing us to buy something, then Offers are and answer to your need in solving a pressing issue: which footwear is better for jogging at a stadium? What smartphone will be better to purchase if I need one: [the list of your criteria]
What cosmetics /clothes will fit you better considering the peculiarities of your body.
Etc.
All this is meant to radically change to the ads currently used in the web and reasonably blocked by people who do not wish to waste their time and attention to spam, even if the service or author have received payment for it.
This is a very promising project that will surely be successful. As a frequent browser myself, I want a browsing experience with less or no irrelevant ads at all. One that is able to give better results to my searches. It would also be better if annoying pop-ups which are most likely to contain malicious content are totally gone. From what I have read in your whitepaper, you are able to address these issues and to provide security using keystore. I am looking forward for this project to be implemented soon.
You're right and Keystore feature is one of our priorities.
Are you going to makes mobile apps??
Yes, we're going to start development after Crowdsale.
We answered a few questions about security in our Telegram group https://t.me/webRunesGroup. Join to ask more questions!
Pages:
Jump to: