Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 - page 2. (Read 3294 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Today we're going to publish "The Future of the Web · Survey", please participate to help wr.io
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
WRIO Internet OS: All you need is a browser!
For newcomers: from the business perspective wr.io is “an automatic data processing Google” and enables accurate auto delivery of content, products and services to relevant consumers without ads.
First of all we would like to remind the link of our telegram group https://t.me/webRunesGroup as the fastest way to contact us.
Activity: 70
 It caught my attention since the beginning and I said, "OMG! This will be the start of the technology of the new era!" Unbelievable and the first ever.
We're going to relaunch the BT thread. We've a lot of news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Wow, the bear trend really hurt 2018 ICOs' fundraising campaign. The soft cap hasn't been reached yet?  Undecided

im think many projects have such a problem. the price of the collected ethereum and fell twice a month. this means that the amounts that they planned to collect in fiatmoney every day are deleted. only the market can turn the market but not the fact that it will soon happen.
Wow, the bear trend really hurt 2018 ICOs' fundraising campaign. The soft cap hasn't been reached yet?  Undecided
Not yet. We do not promote our ICO, waiting for the market recovering.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Activity: 1
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
Activity: 4
Project researchers who actually have more experience and depth. I believe they will succeed because the project is very interesting.
Activity: 210
Hello,

We would like to inform you that your ICO is now listed on Tokens Marketplace - tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/wrio/

If you want to update information about your token, contact [email protected]  Grin

Best of luck with your token sale!

Tokens Marketplace
Is it applied to smartphones? I feel bothered when using it on your PC
Works on smartphones but it's not our priority.
Activity: 7
Is it applied to smartphones? I feel bothered when using it on your PC
Activity: 98
The ease of usage is something that will help this project to gain popularity as users today are all looking for the convenient in everything, even more so when they are browsing the internet.
So the token sale is still to be announced? I'm guessing it might be around August to September, just after the summer and maybe when the crypto markets begin to pick up. So many already left this forum and threads are becoming a ghost town.
We think about July. We have to close some legal questions at first.

That's great. I anticipated Ethereum and Bitcoin would be at it lowest during June and July. Great ROI for the potential ICO investor, picking up cheaper crypto during this period.

Webrunes Browser is a concept that has been long overdue. Chrome and Firefox are still focusing on minor innovations in browser tech.
So the token sale is still to be announced? I'm guessing it might be around August to September, just after the summer and maybe when the crypto markets begin to pick up. So many already left this forum and threads are becoming a ghost town.
We think about July. We have to close some legal questions at first.
Activity: 28
This is a good project and I hope you will great success. This is a good team and all the best guys
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? I don’t easily understand it because allocation diagram is made that way
https://wr.io/#tokenDetails
Advisors get 1%, the team gets 0%. All tokens for further development and promotions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? I don’t easily understand it because allocation diagram is made that way
Pages:
Jump to: