Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 - page 4. (Read 3294 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I myself hope it can somewhat be compiled by which coin user he chooses
Activity: 154
Q: If you’re using Ethereum and storing metadata on it, won’t it bloat the network?
A: The simple answer to that is no. Due to the semantic infrastructure of WRIO Internet OS, the metadata will equal ‘tags’ on the blockchain, and these tags will be limited to <64 bytes only, and every post on the platform, for instance, has a “wallet” attached to it with a list of transactions and metadata (tags). To put this in perspective, Wikipedia has about 5 million articles and the whole ETH transaction capacity is about .5 million per day. That means the whole wiki metadata equal to 10 days of ETH capacity only.
Activity: 70
Give our new affiliate program a try to earn WGD http://affiliates.wr.io/affiliate
Launching an affiliate program for our supporters. More info coming soon.
Activity: 126
Ant linkedin links to their profiles?
Do the team has an alternative aside from using github as repository? this is a concern when the project will be established and your using third party repository, just to ensure that there is no point of failure in accessing necessary files for the wrioos to provide its services.
We're using Github for dev and https://webrunes.com hub. Even Github closing won't interrupt the operation of the WRIO Internet OS.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Do the team has an alternative aside from using github as repository? this is a concern when the project will be established and your using third party repository, just to ensure that there is no point of failure in accessing necessary files for the wrioos to provide its services.
A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Successful project.

We greatly appreciate the input.
Wow, this one is really a different project than I've ever seen before. There are some very creative ideas. Good job.

Thanks, check out our newly launched site https://wr.io/
Q: What cryptocurrency can I use to contribute in the crowdsale?
A: We are only accepting ETH in our crowdsale. Please do not send any other token/cryptocurrency.
Activity: 43
Wow, this one is really a different project than I've ever seen before. There are some very creative ideas. Good job.
A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Successful project.
We'll do our best :-)
Q: Why are you using Ethereum?

A: Ethereum has matured dramatically over the past few years. Because of its maturity and therefore it’s blockchain security, as well as it’s scaling capability plans, we believe it’s the best option for us to run this platform on.
We will share a link to our complete website redesign most likely tomorrow

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin is well known to the public.

We hope so too, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: