Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer - page 2. (Read 247302 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
for people that don't understand what just happened, you had a whale shake out, I hope you didn't panic sell.

Yes, this whale shake out was nice:
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Quote from: aidanok on July 10, 2014, 03:11:23 PM

Anyone who says this is a scam is etheir

a) Trying to drive the price down
b) Bitter about not getting in
c) Doesn't understand why bitcoin and blockchain technology is such a useful thing for society.

This coin is the best alternate use of the blockchain technology since bitcoin. It's the only altcoin going out and solving a real world problem and giving purchasers and suppliers massive savings over traditional methods.

People wonder where all the 'free money' is coming from. It's coming from the fact Urea buyers will no longer have to pay hundres of thousands of dollars in fees to banks and middlemen for each deal. It's bitcoin 101.   
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Bullshit
Activity: 140
Activity: 194
LOL. The wheels of the bus go round and round, all the way they are turning. Wink
Activity: 182
While you bagholders are busy licking windows and desperately waiting for the next pump the uro foundation rode off into the sunset in new cars already planning their next big scam coin
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
DFJ
Activity: 41
SECRET phone call revealed:

Nerd: Hello! Nerd here. Can I give you a bunch of numbers on a computer monitor in exchange of real, heavy, chunky, nitrogen-rich fertilizer?

Merchant: Sure! Central Banks do it all the time. How much do you want?

Nerd: How about a shipload worth 3 million USD to start with?

Merchant: Not a problem. If you'll arrange for the number 12.500 to appear on my monitor screen I will arrange for 600
20-ton trucks to deliver the fertilizer to a ship of your choice for transport. But what is there for me?

Nerd: Well, remember the guy who thought 10.000 bitcoins are worth a pizza? Today, this number on a screen equals 4
million USD!
It's a proven fact! So, you keep in your hardrive this number, keep fulfilling new orders of same numbers
coming in for a few months and voila! Your numbers on screen will pay you double. There are thousands out there waiting
to get rich with crypto.

Merchant: You've got a deal! I can put 10-20 millions on the line to be part of this crypto revolution.It's certainly
gona be much more fun than the time I lost 10 million to Fanny Mae... Plus I'm looking forward to explaining to my
taxman what is the meaning of URO...

Nerd: Speaking of fun, you can have some crazy trades over at bittrex. That could make you some extra fun cash.

Moral of the story:
1- Only idiots believe a crypto coin can buy a real commodity
2- Only idiots believed that 1 bitcoin could ever buy 500 USD
3- It takes a totally stupid moron to think some weird math could ever have any value
4- It took totally stupid morons to build current banking system, VISAs, MCs and Chicago Commodities
5- When you deal with new things you deal with risk and uncertainty
6- All economic life boils down to risk handling.

Really great points here.  By the way, I have a bunch of pieces of paper I drew 100s on in crayon, how about about you exchange those with me for USD?  I mean if you don't want to do that you must be some kind of idiot that can't believe anyone would ascribe value to a piece of paper.  Just trust me they these DFJ scrips are going to be REALLY valuable.  
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Yes helping fertilizer coin bagholders is the same as helping a man with down syndrome being robbed of his crayons, only the urocoin holders are even more hopeless. .

You understood the analogy well!
Activity: 26

Nerd: Hello! Nerd here. Can I give you a bunch of numbers on a computer monitor in exchange of real, heavy, chunky, nitrogen-rich fertilizer?

Merchant: Not a problem. If you'll arrange for the number 12.500 to appear on my monitor screen I will arrange for 600
20-ton trucks to deliver the fertilizer to a ship of your choice for transport. But what is there for me?

Nerd: Well, remember the guy who thought 10.000 bitcoins are worth a pizza? Today, this number on a screen equals 4
million USD!
It's a proven fact! So, you keep in your hardrive this number, keep fulfilling new orders of same numbers
coming in for a few months and voila! Your numbers on screen will pay you double. There are thousands out there waiting
to get rich with crypto.

Merchant: You've got a deal! I can put 10-20 millions on the line to be part of this crypto revolution.It's certainly
gona be much more fun than the time I lost 10 million to Fanny Mae... Plus I'm looking forward to explaining to my

Nerd: Speaking of fun, you can have some crazy trades over at bittrex. That could make you some extra fun cash.

Moral of the story:
3- It takes a totally stupid moron to think some weird math could ever have any value
4- It took totally stupid morons to build current banking system, VISAs, MCs and Chicago Commodities
Yes helping fertilizer coin bagholders is the same as helping a man with down syndrome being robbed of his crayons, only the urocoin holders are even more hopeless. .
If you don't like the coin as a long term asset, why did you get your ass in here to spread FUD?

+1
because there so nice to waste there time warning people for free...... hmmmmm

If you saw someone with down syndrome walking down the street getting his ruck sack robbed would you help him? It's a good analogy.

whatever dude! no one in crypto on here seems like there out for anybody but them selfs, nearly evey coin got something wrong with it, and laugh at duped people, now things are different.....ur analogy is ok, but you neck beard fudders are on line warriors, you dont get out on the street to help no one, your to busy trying to dupe people with fud or making copy n paste coins, so you can earn bank and buy hoes lol i get it for free so it dont bother me, but i understand ugly pasty sweaty sumo neckbeards struggle and have to fud for 3 days, there desperate for some clunge and want cheap uro
Activity: 209
All I have to say is looking at the graph since it was added to MintPal exchange and it looks like your run of the mill pump and dump scheme.  Take a look.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

million USD!
to get rich with crypto.

Moral of the story:
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Price drops, flurry of FUD posts appears.

Coincidence?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Oh come on. Do you really think it's going back up?

tbh did you though it would go up at some point to like uhm 30$? l0l  Cheesy

You know what, to be honest during the time I thought this coin might be a feasible project (for the couple of hours before I started researching) I did think so. But sadly it appears otherwise.
Urocoin is crashing into the ground today, everyone with a brain has made their money on this scam coin already.
Urofoundation have made their bitcoin wallets fat, and they might even be able to pay for a haircut now & have a bit left over to pay a hooker to touch his peeny (all paid for with bagholders bitcoin)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
lol, don't you understand why someone telling fud about this coin? Tongue Becouse he want quick buy cheap a lot of coins and sell went fud is over and emotion fall.
Activity: 14
Price drops, flurry of FUD posts appears.

Coincidence?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Oh come on. Do you really think it's going back up?

ummm yes
Pages:
Jump to: