Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USDH] Starwels - page 22. (Read 54050 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
May 11, 2017, 03:41:19 PM
You can send me a PM if you need a translation in Dutch
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 11, 2017, 03:28:03 PM
These are my trees, apples Smiley

https://zapodaj.net/0c5eb49863902.jpg.html
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 11, 2017, 11:44:33 AM
AI is future if you like it or not.

Yes ,AI is the future but this project ....to be honest  i don't think it will be succeed
Activity: 284
Merit: 252
May 11, 2017, 09:19:04 AM
These stupid ass like this starwels full Internet, cheat,collect money from unsuspecting people. This is the moral monsters who exploit the trust of normal people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
May 11, 2017, 05:15:27 AM
There are not much information about this coin.
It seems Dev has not got any plans to develop this project . No road map, No community, No exchange, No promotion.
Yes, There are 4 words "No" in this project . What do you think , Dev ?

Well I have seen projects with even less informations to become successful, so for me is all the info which Starwell posted in ann thread more than enough. It takes only patience guys, nothing more..

It seems that you are a friend or supporter or clone account of Dev. It's quite good if you want to help starwels to be listed on the exchanges such as Livecoin, Bitrex , Poloniex . This fact will prove if this coin is good or not? Business is not simple at all unless you want to scam investors.

Scam what from them? Our time? Our hashpower? For what? What do they have to gain? I don't think you know what a scam is. If this were a scam, don't you think they would be rushing to get on an exchange?

I'll sell my Starwels, but you'd get them cheaper by paying the ICO price. Good luck.

No, Scammers are living everywhere and They always use many different tricks to scam investors if possible.
you can see many scammed projects in this forum and even you are also possible to be scammed already.
and you can not anticipate the scammed actions will happened for you in the future.
Activity: 374
May 11, 2017, 03:26:26 AM
interesting read AI is standing for artificial intelligence just like Dev said :

We develop artificial intelligence, that's all you need to know.
Starwels is created to support this goal.

https://futureoflife.org/background/benefits-risks-of-artificial-intelligence/

there is still some mystery to where will this coin head. but i guess something special and value in the long run.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
May 10, 2017, 03:15:05 PM
Wow AI the new bitcoin. That will be huge. Well AI is future if you like it or not. We will let dev to take good care of it.

Maybe, there is a lot of potential for growth. Waiting to see what happens. The dev has nothing to gain by us mining AI and it not being on an exchange. I like how passive they are about it. There is no rush to get on an exchange.
I say the same, the one that have patience can have everything. I do not rush to sell and as you wrote it would be better if thay buy at ico price, our coins will be much more worth.
Activity: 504
May 10, 2017, 01:55:47 PM
It seems Dev has not got any plans to develop this project . No road map, No community, No exchange, No promotion.

Well I have seen projects with even less informations to become successful, so for me is all the info which Starwell posted in ann thread more than enough. It takes only patience guys, nothing more..

It seems that you are a friend or supporter or clone account of Dev. It's quite good if you want to help starwels to be listed on the exchanges such as Livecoin, Bitrex , Poloniex . This fact will prove if this coin is good or not? Business is not simple at all unless you want to scam investors.

Scam what from them? Our time? Our hashpower? For what? What do they have to gain? I don't think you know what a scam is. If this were a scam, don't you think they would be rushing to get on an exchange?

I'll sell my Starwels, but you'd get them cheaper by paying the ICO price. Good luck.
Activity: 504
May 10, 2017, 01:54:08 PM
Wow AI the new bitcoin. That will be huge. Well AI is future if you like it or not. We will let dev to take good care of it.

Maybe, there is a lot of potential for growth. Waiting to see what happens. The dev has nothing to gain by us mining AI and it not being on an exchange. I like how passive they are about it. There is no rush to get on an exchange.
May 09, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

Well I need to laugh about what you wrote right now. Newbie tels about olders scam.. Think what you want. Future will show. Truth is we have no relation with Starwell. I just invested in AI.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 09, 2017, 11:28:42 AM

May 09, 2017, 05:04:48 AM
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 08, 2017, 07:58:09 PM

For us there is nothing but the original purpose.

top secret  Grin Grin Grin Grin
skynet-terminator
he can enslave the world. coins will not be needed

In the film Terminator Genisys, they are going to go in 2017... It's SkyNet rly! Smiley
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
May 08, 2017, 07:35:08 PM

skynet-terminator

Hahaha it's good to see some humour on this thread...your comment perfectly describes the starwels developer
Activity: 309
Merit: 103
May 08, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

skynet-terminator
May 08, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 08, 2017, 02:04:17 PM
No money - no honey! Grin
May 08, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

How can I know its original purpose without any introductions about it?  
If you want a successful project it needs many factors to push it on the race and the more people know it the more succesful it is.
May 08, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
May 08, 2017, 12:40:39 PM
Starwels --- S C A M
How do you know? Any further info?

i guess he's having a hard time selling starwels over this thread....yeah i guess things are bit strained at the moment...alot of people mined with their own equipment or rented miners with bitcoin...they want to have some sort of return but there is no exchange atm...i guess waiting on Bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: