Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USDH] Starwels - page 23. (Read 54050 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
May 08, 2017, 11:45:29 AM
Starwels --- S C A M
How do you know? Any further info?
Activity: 284
Merit: 252
May 08, 2017, 11:08:39 AM
Starwels --- S C A M
May 07, 2017, 06:25:51 AM
1) Clear understanding of product no. Purposes product no.
2) There is No road map as future prospects
3) To clear questions a developer gives evasive answers(about the exchange)
4) You've seen at least 1 successful project where the developer says "buy if you like it - don't like it, don't take it!"  Why did I have air like that?
5) For 15 pages and find at least 1 confirmation by the developer of what exactly his product(product no, if you only collecting money for something mysterious, but it's not..)
I am excited about new products but want to stay away. Until then, all signs of a Scam. You interested in him?
Well to be honest I have seen in my time here with crypto that even the best products with superb looking PR and marketing were scam. So I can say here only wait and see. To me I see that there is work behind all this and it will be just fine.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 06, 2017, 08:40:06 PM
1) Clear understanding of product no. Purposes product no.
2) There is No road map as future prospects
3) To clear questions a developer gives evasive answers(about the exchange)
4) You've seen at least 1 successful project where the developer says "buy if you like it - don't like it, don't take it!"  Why did I have air like that?
5) For 15 pages and find at least 1 confirmation by the developer of what exactly his product(product no, if you only collecting money for something mysterious, but it's not..)
I am excited about new products but want to stay away. Until then, all signs of a Scam. You interested in him?
May 06, 2017, 02:50:33 PM
And for that we love him? It's fake Grin Grin Grin Not even worth the least bit of attention.
And how do you know? If it is not worth attention so why did you came here and write these words?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 06, 2017, 12:35:05 PM
And for that we love him? It's fake Grin Grin Grin Not even worth the least bit of attention.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
May 06, 2017, 10:20:26 AM
This thread is so quiet . I have not seen any good news coming.
It seems all miners have left this coin and nobody sells or buys this coin.
I can not see any exchanges to list starwels . How long is this coin listed on the exchange?
Activity: 309
Merit: 103
May 06, 2017, 09:58:23 AM

on the website yobit.net       -----> Starwels = 1 sat        Grin Grin Grin Grin

on the website poloniex.com ----->  Starwels = 0.05 btc    Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
May 05, 2017, 07:44:38 PM
hi starwels (developer) how are things going? any new updates to the coin + how are the discussions with bittrex looking? are we going to be on on exchange by Sunday this week...that would be awesome..

a few other exchanges to check out...

https://liqui.io
https://yobit.net/
Yobit is not the way to go. Better to go cryptopia

just not enough volume on cryptopia...volume between coins on cryptopia is roughly 14 btc - 9 btc on a few top coins..however volume on bittrex is 33 bitcoin - 4000 btc...just the type of volume we're looking for on starwels..unless you plan on selling for 1 - 4 satoshi's per coin...then cryptopia is just right
May 05, 2017, 07:35:13 PM
hi starwels (developer) how are things going? any new updates to the coin + how are the discussions with bittrex looking? are we going to be on on exchange by Sunday this week...that would be awesome..

Yobit is not the way to go. Better to go cryptopia
May 05, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

May 04, 2017, 02:42:43 PM
If you are afraid to buy Starwels from people, we will give you a guarantor
Chat for shopping through people https://gitter.im/starwels/Lobby

User SHI this guarantor
It will issue the bitcoin address of the wallet and the address of the starwels.

If this starwels coin is listed on the exchange such as novaexchange, C-CEX, Livecoin, bittrex. They can trade it on these exchange safely.
Dev needs more detailed plans for your project rather than launching a project then find a way to sell the product without knowing the benefit of this project and its functions .

We are negotiating with the Bittrex Exchange.
In the meantime, you can buy coins through a guarantor.
Well Bittrex will be good. Right now where can one get information about network speed and blocks?

Sites where you can see information about the blocks have not yet been created.
Ok Starwel, I just wanted to be sure. Are we on schedule for planned release?

Yes, we'll do it later.
I am waiting for next step in development. Nice work what you have done here..
May 04, 2017, 12:56:31 PM

User SHI this guarantor
It will issue the bitcoin address of the wallet and the address of the starwels.

If this starwels coin is listed on the exchange such as novaexchange, C-CEX, Livecoin, bittrex. They can trade it on these exchange safely.
Dev needs more detailed plans for your project rather than launching a project then find a way to sell the product without knowing the benefit of this project and its functions .

Well Bittrex will be good. Right now where can one get information about network speed and blocks?

Sites where you can see information about the blocks have not yet been created.
Ok Starwel, I just wanted to be sure. Are we on schedule for planned release?
May 04, 2017, 11:15:06 AM

User SHI this guarantor

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
May 04, 2017, 05:24:08 AM

User SHI this guarantor

May 03, 2017, 09:33:24 PM
i see tumbleweeds rolling...i guess alot of talk about exchanges and people wanting to sell their coins...i guess the developer is looking for a place to sell his ico coins...or even a place to host it...either way as of now there are only 30245 blocks mined so far...max coins are only 21,000,000....so we have some time to go

// behind the scenes of starwels //

May 03, 2017, 12:42:37 PM
i sell 1000 AI

1 AI = 0.0001
pls pm me by interest.
Starwel will be good, just keep it at this minimal price.

without a exchange is AI the next dead coin.
nothing is happen here.
There will be next step in 45 days, there is countdown for it so be patient.

but nobody will buy a coin for 0.001 without anything Smiley
i will sell but nobody want it.
i think AI can i sell for 100sat maybe but not more

if The starwels is called "A good coin " then it must have many buyers so look at here we can see that there are many people selling this coin under the ICO price so why they don't keep it to sell after ICO launching.? it's ridiculous, isn't it?

I think If this coin was listed on the exchange then there would be many big dumps happening on the exchange.
Miners will sell it with any price as soon as possible.
Dumpers are everywhere. But I did not found a single one here. None sold at demand price..

Perhaps there aren't any exchanges at this time and so They (buyers and sellers) can not meet their trust in purchase.

You can wait for dumps until this coin is listed on the exchange and you can see this problem.
Well even if there is an exchange, I am not dumping cheap, rather I hold my coins. It does not cost me much to get my amount, so I can afford to keep this coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 03, 2017, 06:36:51 AM
i sell 1000 AI

1 AI = 0.0001
pls pm me by interest.

nothing is happen here.

if The starwels is called "A good coin " then it must have many buyers so look at here we can see that there are many people selling this coin under the ICO price so why they don't keep it to sell after ICO launching.? it's ridiculous, isn't it?

I think If this coin was listed on the exchange then there would be many big dumps happening on the exchange.
Dumpers are everywhere. But I did not found a single one here. None sold at demand price..

Perhaps there aren't any exchanges at this time and so They (buyers and sellers) can not meet their trust in purchase.

You can wait for dumps until this coin is listed on the exchange and you can see this problem.

May 02, 2017, 01:27:42 PM
i sell 1000 AI

1 AI = 0.0001
pls pm me by interest.

nothing is happen here.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 02, 2017, 01:16:24 PM
i sell 1000 AI

1 AI = 0.0001
pls pm me by interest.

nothing is happen here.

Pages:
Jump to: