Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 64. (Read 78347 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
i'm in too !

Pool URL can be found at the OP as soon as the Dev adds it or in my twitter (see sig) be sure to follow !
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cool! Feedback from potential miners would be great as well  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
PoW Distribution updated. Please let us know what you think about these changes. It should be much more fair for early investors.

Update August 13, 2014: We have decided to revise our PoW distribution model to further benefit early investors and maintain better price stability.Increasing the PoW period will help prevent large mining farms from being able to dump large amounts of coins in a short period of time. Below are a few bullet points outlining the changes we've made:

• PoW Coins Reduced to 4,540,000 (Down from 5,040,000), the 500,000 coins will be given out in free distribution
  • PoW Period has been extended to approximately 4 weeks (up from 1 week)
  • Proof of Work phase will officially begin on August 19th @ 6PM EST (unchanged)
  • IPO/Presale coin amount remains unchanged
  • PoS interest and staking periods remain unchanged

Looks great. Just put in for a share!
PoW Distribution updated. Please let us know what you think about these changes. It should be much more fair for early investors.

Update August 13, 2014: We have decided to revise our PoW distribution model to further benefit early investors and maintain better price stability.Increasing the PoW period will help prevent large mining farms from being able to dump large amounts of coins in a short period of time. Below are a few bullet points outlining the changes we've made:

• PoW Coins Reduced to 4,540,000 (Down from 5,040,000), the 500,000 coins will be given out in free distribution
  • PoW Period has been extended to approximately 4 weeks (up from 1 week)
  • Proof of Work phase will officially begin on August 19th @ 6PM EST (unchanged)
  • IPO/Presale coin amount remains unchanged
  • PoS interest and staking periods remain unchanged

Thanks for the submissions, we will just choose the most suitable one internally then.

We are now working on making minor changes to the code to extend PoW period.

We have also decided to take approximately 10% of the PoW coins (500,000 USE) and put it towards free distribution (500-1000 USE per member who signs up) to help get our coin out there and known by the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Logo is not central thing that community has to be involved.
Dev can just choose a logo that he likes.
Logo contest is not something that we need to be focused now.
It is coin development.
b.t.w most of the votings on this forum has failed, so i do not recommend voting at all.
Amazing logo designs, both submissions are great. We can hold a short community voting for the new logo and the winner will be awarded the bounty, how's that sound?

We will be making some changes to the coin, as well as distribution period to make it more fair for early investors who invest in the pre-sale.

We were thinking 3—4 weeks pow up from the original 1 week period? What do you guys think? Your feedback is highly appreciated as we want to deliver a coin that the community is happy with. Help us build the coin you want, voice your opinion! Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
As soon as a few sell orders go through I will be investing now that there is a trusted escrow. Thank you developers! In the meantime...

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm not sure will manage to raise much BTC from your IPO, your 7 days pow mining of 5m coins will be dumped on the market so no one wants to buy at the IPO.

It would be smarter to extend the pow period to prevent miners from dumping at a lower rate.

This is something we are highly considering now. Thank your for your insight.

Yea I agree, it would be better if you extend the the mining days by quite a bit too and make the coin a little harder to get. Otherwise dumping from miners could damage the value beyond repair and put IPO investors at a serious disadvantage. If the coin is easy to mine and accumulate, nothing will prevent miners from dumping at prices well below the 1000 sat value from the IPO.
On a different note, I'm glad you were able to get a trusted escrow and lowering the minimum stake was definitely a good move  Smiley
If all goes well, I'll invest some BTC before the end of the first week   Wink
Keep up the good work!
I'm not sure will manage to raise much BTC from your IPO, your 7 days pow mining of 5m coins will be dumped on the market so no one wants to buy at the IPO.

It would be smarter to extend the pow period to prevent miners from dumping at a lower rate.

This is something we are highly considering now. Thank your for your insight.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

We're hoping to get our website up and running within the next couple days, as well as an updated and completely redesigned front-end of our upcoming UseMarket.

Up until now we've been using the default template with OpenBazaar, not really interesting. We hired a designer to help redesign the front-end UI to a much more clean and modern look. Some preview screenshots will be available later this week as well.

The source code is ready for auditing, if you're willing to audit our source code to ensure that it is clean of malicious code, hidden premines, and the like, please get in touch via PM. A bounty reward of 10,000 USE is available (or we can discuss a BTC award as well) for up to 3 community members who wish to audit our code.
15K for a logo ? you are crazy.

Why? Is it too much or too little in your opinion? We're looking for something high quality that we can proudly use as our coin's logo. The current one works but it's not all that great.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
15K for a logo ? you are crazy.
We are offering a 15,000 USE bounty for a improved logo design for our coin which will be used on the websites, wallets, and all other UseCoin related applications and platforms. Post your logo here (with watermark if you so choose) to enter.
Is it necessary now to use signed message from bitcoin-qt wallet? Or can I send btc from my online wallet or exchange wallet to the prescribed escrow address?

Maidak hasn't mentioned that it is an escrow address, he could then we shall be confirmed to send out valueble btc to that address.

I don't think that is required for the escrowed IPO. As long as you fill out the form with the right details after sending the funds it should be fine, as far as I know since has not stated otherwise.
Activity: 382
Is it necessary now to use signed message from bitcoin-qt wallet? Or can I send btc from my online wallet or exchange wallet to the prescribed escrow address?

Maidak hasn't mentioned that it is an escrow address, he could then we shall be confirmed to send out valueble btc to that address.
Pages:
Jump to: