Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 58. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Just buy for 10 share...
I hope this coin can mature in time
I trust you with this coin dev!

Thanks so much for your confidence in us, we shall not disappoint Smiley

We are due to launch in less than 3 days and we are not expecting any delays.

Sounds good ..
I hope it will be like
I waiting  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
waiting for launch, looking nice coin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just buy for 10 share...

Thanks so much for your confidence in us, we shall not disappoint Smiley

We are due to launch in less than 3 days and we are not expecting any delays.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Just buy for 10 share...
Source code inspection bounties will be removed 12 hours before launch if they're not claimed/reserved.

We will have new bounties up on launch day to distribute the remaining bounty funds.
Added a tertiary (3rd) block explorer bounty at 10k USE. Please PM to reserve.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This project is real and we are not scammers. Our goal is to introduce a new cryptocurrency that can be used for buying goods and service and not just dumped on exchanges.

Source code and wallets will be released on launch day alongside with the PoW phase that will last approximately 7 days before Usecoin goes fully PoS.
[/qu
小偷
We will be releasing a whitepaper on our UseMarket decentralized marketplace on the 26th of August, a little bit over 1 week from today.
dev can i claim code inspect bountys?

Send me a PM with your qualifications and we can proceed from there Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dev can i claim code inspect bountys?
Can you devs tell me more about the market you are working on? I want to invest but not sure if it's worth it.

Plus, please reply to this:

Devs, what's the difference between Usecoin and Syscoin? I didn't fall into details but I know that sys has decentralized market too.

Hi, I had taken a look over syscoin's features briefly. It seems like they're featuring a similar decentralized marketplace that runs on their blockchain. Our UseMarket decentralized marketplace is very much like Bitcoin's OpenBazaar. It is essentially a p2p network. You will be able to list items you wish to sell using a client (or directly through our custom web portal) to sell for UseCoin. When you are connected to the UseMarket p2p network, other people will be able to search and browse your store and items you've listed. A lot of our code was created on our own as OpenBazaar is not a completed product, but they do have their current code available on git so we used it as baseline for our development of UseMarket.

If you want to find out more about how OpenBazaar's technology works, how it is decentralized, which is essentially what we are using, you can visit this page: https://blog.openbazaar.org/what-is-openbazaar/

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Can you devs tell me more about the market you are working on? I want to invest but not sure if it's worth it.

Also, please reply to this:

Devs, what's the difference between Usecoin and Syscoin? I didn't fall into details but I know that sys has decentralized market too.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Please help me understand this IPO. You edited a source of a coin, you edited an openbazaar A BIT, and you are asking for 100 BTC?

For what?

And please don't categorize this a FUD, because those are facts

Actually the work we have done on the base Open Bazaar code is much more work than just "a bit. A lot of the functionality is not yet complete in the current Open Bazaar code, we have added a lot of these in ourselves and the code will be shared on git once we have launched the market. We plan on continuing to add features as well as further integrate usecoin and usemarket.

We are not necessarily asking for BTC as we are not 100% IPO. The IPO allows for people to ha email a chance to buy into the coin if they are unable to mine it during the pow distribution phase. The IPO funds is not needed for us to complete UseMarket but it will be used towards future development of features that the community may want to have added.

Looks like a very promising coin. Waiting for the start of the coin.
Why ipo?

Our goal was to allow a "as fair as possible" distribution method by offering both an IPO/Presale and a proof of work phase. Additionally, we also added free distribution for those who want to be a part of our coin community without the ability to mine or buy coins directly.
Activity: 155
I am a bit confused. Reading from the op, will the ICO remain open past the coin launch on 19th? That doesn't sound right.

Yes, that is correct. It will last for one additional week on the 19th and the price per share will be doubled. After that any remaining unsold shares will be destroyed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
I am a bit confused. Reading from the op, will the ICO remain open past the coin launch on 19th? That doesn't sound right.
UseCoin is now on CryptoCoin's Calendar!
 CryptoTycoons.com

Great! Thanks!  Smiley
Please help me understand this IPO. You edited a source of a coin, you edited an openbazaar A BIT, and you are asking for 100 BTC?

For what?

Actually the work we have done on the base Open Bazaar code is much more work than just "a bit. A lot of the functionality is not yet complete in the current Open Bazaar code, we have added a lot of these in ourselves and the code will be shared on git once we have launched the market. We plan on continuing to add features as well as further integrate usecoin and usemarket.

We are not necessarily asking for BTC as we are not 100% IPO. The IPO allows for people to ha email a chance to buy into the coin if they are unable to mine it during the pow distribution phase. The IPO funds is not needed for us to complete UseMarket but it will be used towards future development of features that the community may want to have added.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

For what?

Pages:
Jump to: