Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️✳️【ANN】VEGAWALLET - PAY WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY ANYWHERE! Point-Of-Sale & App - page 3. (Read 15526 times)

copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
The VegaWallet Token Sale has officially ended! We are proud to announce we have met soft cap with the allocation of more than 105,500,000 VGW Tokens. Please Read The Following For Detailed Information

https://medium.com/vegawallet/vegawallet-token-sale-completion-e95b48510c66

More Detailed Information on Funds Raised and Further Development Will Be Released After Our Internal Audit!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Very good and promising project. I love how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
brand new
Activity: 0
copper member
Our Token Sale Ends in Less Than Two Days! Now is your chance to Register and receive bonus VGW Tokens!
https://VegaWallet.com
copper member
Vega wallet is the biggest project is th crypto currency world...
I think that is true if the concept of a vega project can be applied in all countries. the problem faced is not all countries allow payment using cryptocurrency. only a few countries use crypto as a legitimate payment. maybe vega will focus on developing for countries that accept cryptocrurrency first. interesting project and hopefully it will be a big project born at the end of this year.

We agree, however you will continue to see a tectonic shift in the payments sector to more blockchain based payment protocols. Who knows if this will continue to be BTC due to institutional investment funds, however there are many others we plan on working with that provide great access to every day payment technology including our own VGW Token. VegaWallet is more than just payments as well, we provide options and technology for running your business and our partnerships allow companies to start working with smart terminals and cheaper credit card processing.
Activity: 5
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I think that is true if the concept of a vega project can be applied in all countries. the problem faced is not all countries allow payment using cryptocurrency. only a few countries use crypto as a legitimate payment. maybe vega will focus on developing for countries that accept cryptocrurrency first. interesting project and hopefully it will be a big project born at the end of this year.
Activity: 32
brand new
[email protected]                                                                                                                                                                       ETH :0x32541165f70A54b20D1EA99b6fb5e2019c529c46

Activity: 41
Activity: 9
Good token in the  future
I love it...
copper member
Current VGW Token Price - $0.10

The major markets of BTC, ETH, and more continue to experience a major bear take over. We would attribute this to many factors including the BCH Fork, BAKKT Delays and more. However we do feel that the VegaWallet platform is competent in creating and following our mission goal. We as a team feel that the current market conditions actually provide investors and companies limited time chances to take control of their own situation. VegaWallet will continue to take control of our situation and will be releasing more amazing news later this week into early next week.

Please keep your head up and remember that this is not a short term plan. We are looking years into the future and the ability to survive down turns like this is important for the market as a whole.
Activity: 15
copper member
Yes its gonna be easy for us to exchange our tokens...and i think its so easy to use vega wallet

Simplicity is Key! The need for a simple to use complete platform will drastically help to increase the number of cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 9
Yes its gonna be easy for us to exchange our tokens...and i think its so easy to use vega wallet
Activity: 35
Good project. Good luck to the Team !
copper member
How users will be able to pay with your wallet? You means pay in offline shops, restaurants etc? Or online payment already? For offline payment you must have tied to walled credit cards...  Huh

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
How users will be able to pay with your wallet? You means pay in offline shops, restaurants etc? Or online payment already? For offline payment you must have tied to walled credit cards...  Huh
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: