Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️✳️【ANN】VEGAWALLET - PAY WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY ANYWHERE! Point-Of-Sale & App - page 4. (Read 15526 times)

copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
⭐️PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT⭐️
VegaWallet has partnered with North American Bancard to offer credit processing systems and smart payment terminals to our customers. Look for more information shortly as we release our sign-up program to the public!

copper member
If the cryptocurrency price volatility decreases, the project has a high chance of success.Nice idea!

Our goal is to also offer the industry standard stablecoins featured on a lot of other major exchanges and platforms to help fight volatility for our consumers.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If the cryptocurrency price volatility decreases, the project has a high chance of success.Nice idea!
Activity: 14
copper member
Activity: 2
Activity: 35
need to learn more to know about this project
Activity: 3
LATOKEN lists @VegaWallet token sale (#VGW)
GET VGW NOW:  /2DbF8ly]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2DbF8ly 
VegaWallet provides a cold and hot storage wallet, simple exchange, point of sale system, and NFC mobile payment solution.
More on project: https://www.vegawallet.com/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqvR-08X4AExQ9V.jpg:large
copper member
copper member
VegaWallet's ICOBench Score gets updated to 4.9 out of 5.0

https://icobench.com/ico/vegawallet
Activity: 34
Very interesting project new things..in new wallet..
copper member
brand new
Activity: 0
  is an amazing project i think it will revolutionize the crypto economy
copper member
Check out our News Room to get the latest updates on the VegaWallet Platform and Token Sale!
copper member
I see in phase 2 you will launch a payment terminal for VegaPay products and if ico is successful, when will you plan to launch it?
Where will the area be the main focus for VegaPay later, Europe, America or Asia?

Our Payment Terminals will be released shortly, most likely around the same time our ICO ends. The payment terminals will have Credit Processing Capabilities through Swipe, Chip and NFC Technology. We will be using the PAX A920 Smart Terminals

Credit and Cash possibilities will be unlocked from the start as VegaWallet plans on implementing our payment terminals through the development of our full POS system. Users will be able to download VegaWallet to the Payment terminal for simple cryptocurrency transactions. Then after Phase 2 is complete the full download will be available for all systems and terminals will the features we have outlined.

Providing Credit Processing Services with our partners through development helps VegaWallet onboard customers who are willing to take crypto in the future and provide a revenue stream. The Credit Processing Service is specific to North America until VegaWallet secures more banking connections in Europe and Asia. Our Crypto Point of Sale will be Available WorldWide.
Payment for crypto transactions in a simple or traditional way will make it easier for the public to understand transactions using crypto and also facilitate their crypto needs. I am very supportive and interested in having your payment terminal, because your product will be directly related to people's daily activities.

I am impatient with the product that you will launch later, cheers  Wink

We Appreciate Your Support! In the coming weeks look for the release of our Processing Platform along with the Shipping of Terminals to start!
Activity: 113
Very interesting and potential project!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I see in phase 2 you will launch a payment terminal for VegaPay products and if ico is successful, when will you plan to launch it?
Where will the area be the main focus for VegaPay later, Europe, America or Asia?

Our Payment Terminals will be released shortly, most likely around the same time our ICO ends. The payment terminals will have Credit Processing Capabilities through Swipe, Chip and NFC Technology. We will be using the PAX A920 Smart Terminals

Credit and Cash possibilities will be unlocked from the start as VegaWallet plans on implementing our payment terminals through the development of our full POS system. Users will be able to download VegaWallet to the Payment terminal for simple cryptocurrency transactions. Then after Phase 2 is complete the full download will be available for all systems and terminals will the features we have outlined.

Providing Credit Processing Services with our partners through development helps VegaWallet onboard customers who are willing to take crypto in the future and provide a revenue stream. The Credit Processing Service is specific to North America until VegaWallet secures more banking connections in Europe and Asia. Our Crypto Point of Sale will be Available WorldWide.
Payment for crypto transactions in a simple or traditional way will make it easier for the public to understand transactions using crypto and also facilitate their crypto needs. I am very supportive and interested in having your payment terminal, because your product will be directly related to people's daily activities.

I am impatient with the product that you will launch later, cheers  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Pages:
Jump to: