Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]VESTARIN🚀ICO is LIVE |Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 67923 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Emily is our investment in safe hands?
What is that vst doing in terms of branding and promoting
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
it's all? there is no more activity here? we can not wait for news and updates? Or I not so understand something?
Activity: 224
I like your project and the application. Tell me, is there any news from the team? maybe some new partnership agreements?
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Good the hear that the team is already working hard after ICO. More partnerships and no time we will all be there!

I also like that the team is active. And there are always updates. I think that this project, even if not immediately, will achieve good results
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It's a big joke. I bought 2050 VST at ICO and they are in my MEW. I didn't get any airdrops and now Admin tells me that I need to buy more Tokens to get airodrops. That's a new update. Anyone knows about that?
probably this "admin" still wrote to you, and asked to buy more VST tokens. Do not you dare to do this. These are scammers who rename themselves under the name of the administrator and put the same avatar to deceive you. The rogues.
maybe you need to be more careful because as far as I know ICO Vestarin is finished so it is impossible admin will offer again so that you buy more tokens it is just a joke just ignore it.
Activity: 34
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
It's a big joke. I bought 2050 VST at ICO and they are in my MEW. I didn't get any airdrops and now Admin tells me that I need to buy more Tokens to get airodrops. That's a new update. Anyone knows about that?
probably this "admin" still wrote to you, and asked to buy more VST tokens. Do not you dare to do this. These are scammers who rename themselves under the name of the administrator and put the same avatar to deceive you. The rogues.
Activity: 247
Activity: 252
We endeavor to share our progress in developing the Vestarin platform with everyone who believe in our vision and participate in the implementation as well as those still in doubt We firmly believe our platform will make a great help to businesses.
Activity: 247
I can’t because i deposited in IDEX, when this coin had value. I can’t take it out now as it doesn’t meet minimum value due to the rubbish management post ICO
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
still no response if anyone even bothered to apply ?
Should I fill the cobinhood and TIDEX application form for the VST team Huh
would they have been complaining if tokens were locked until platform was up and running  witg at least a beta e.g. 3 months lock up post ICO ? (Huh 6 months post ICO?
Activity: 238
Take it easy mate and cool down ok ? we’re all frustrated not only you . We’re all here for the only one reason . Don’t think you’re the only one who invested money here . So don’t play the Superman and just st be cool
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Good the hear that the team is already working hard after ICO. More partnerships and no time we will all be there!
Activity: 14
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 42
When will this unpaid change to paid?
Activity: 61
Will Vestarin be doing more marketing? I feel like they need to go to more conferences and advetise their product more, only people who know about Vestarin are the investors
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Digest Vestarin: new partners, new opportunities!

Dear friends! We continue to share the most important news about the development of the Vestarin project, for you to be always aware of all important events. Development of the platform progresses according to the plan, and today we want to tell you about our achievements.

This digest is devoted to the development of our marketplace through the partner network. Last weeks were very successful, 10 already working companies and institutions at once started to accept tokens of our platform! We expand the partner network, and we invite new businessmen to join a Vestarin marketplace. Let’s progress together!
https://medium.com/@vestarin/digest-vestarin-new-partners-new-opportunities-5a25f0c38b94
Activity: 280
If you did not get tokens for the bounty or airdrop, then you did not fulfill all the conditions
All tokens are distributed and all unsold tokens were burned
You may need to add custom vst token to your wallet to see the incoming vst.
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Listing on CMC has requirements and need a big amount of money too. VST just ended some ICO now had a long roadmap ahead before their coins got listed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Why VST is not on Coinmarketcap ?
I got the coins in the ICO so can someone tell how much is it down now from the ICO price ?

Coinmarketcap only adds a coin that has $ 100k daily trading volume.
For now vst daily volume is very low, that's why VST is not on Coinmarketcap

You can see the current vst price here:
https://idex.market/eth/vst
whence this information, about coinmarketcap's and adding there kriptovaljut with volume in 100 thousand dollars Huh Is it possible to prove this statement? I would appreciate that.
Pages:
Jump to: